Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Victorinox Presentation Master 4.6028.TG with laser, usb, blue tooth

EMZ · 7 · 832

nl Offline EMZ

We probably we all have our own SAK "holy grails". These little tools you dream about once to acquire.
Well today my personal Holy Grail was brought to me by the postman (who in fact was a very adorable female postman).
Anyway, I now got this NIB 2009 8Gb Victorinox Presentation Master with Laser, USB, Blue Tooth and Biometric Fingerprint Security (4.6028.TG)!  :ahhh :ahhh
It wasn't a cheap buy (€ 85), however back in 2010 you had to pay a whopping € 150-200 for this little device.
This gadget will be promoted to my Queen-of-the-Shelf-Queens.

The colors of presentation box are a little bit faded and it has some small scratches, but otherwise it is in excellent, never used condition. Complete with all manuals. The two batteries have degraded to non-usable.
PC224680.JPG
* PC224680.JPG (Filesize: 173.04 KB)
PC224681.JPG
* PC224681.JPG (Filesize: 206.31 KB)
PC224673.JPG
* PC224673.JPG (Filesize: 228.29 KB)
« Last Edit: December 22, 2017, 02:46:09 PM by EMZ »

us Offline Butch

• No Life Club
  • Douglas's papa
That is absolutely wonderful..........I'm an old geezer and have absolutely no idea what you would do with a bluetooth pocket knife...........but I'm positive somebody somewhere does know........... :tu: :tu: :like: :climber:
Shoot low sheriff, they're riddin' shetlands
SAKMC unit number BR549
137% Redneck
I would like to apologise to anyone I have not offended. Please be patient, I will get to you shortly.
Just a small personal observation.  ...........I would not be at all surprised that when God created the Earth & the heavens, that the SwissChamp was the tool he used. .............. :hatsoff:

us Offline cody6268

• Absolutely No Life Club
That is absolutely wonderful..........I'm an old geezer and have absolutely no idea what you would do with a bluetooth pocket knife...........but I'm positive somebody somewhere does know........... :tu: :tu: :like: :climber:

Me neither, but my guess is that it's to be used as some sort of clicker to change PowerPoint slides in a presentation. It wasn't until recently that I embraced electronics in SAKs (LED flashlight), but I don't see a need for Bluetooth connectivity.

nl Offline glenfiddich1983

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • aka "G-Fiddle" and "Glen-Fizzle"
Nice find, and for a very fair price! :tu:
[--- arms length ---] (-.-) 

^-- where the cat sits

ie Offline Don Pablo

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Yoo-hoo, big summer blowout!
 :like: :gimme:
Hooked, like everyone else. ;)

All hail the hook!

nl Offline EMZ

Me neither, but my guess is that it's to be used as some sort of clicker to change PowerPoint slides in a presentation. It wasn't until recently that I embraced electronics in SAKs (LED flashlight), but I don't see a need for Bluetooth connectivity.

To me a knife or a tool is made of steel and of course plastics or wood for the handles. I don't see any need for laser, Blue Tooth and Biometric finger things in a TOOL. Agreed, a small LED light can be convenient, but that's where the limit is - to me. Considering I never worked with Blue Tooth, you can consider me also a digital dinosaur.  ???
Around 2010 my employer gave us USB's with biometric fingerprint safety, but it turned out ti be a disaster. After a few month may of the devices didn't recognize the fingerprints anymore, so the stored data was lost for ever!
Nevertheless, I just love this little Vic. :D

00 Offline Mechanickal

• Zombie Apprentice
You got way to less credit here...

Nice find! :ahhh

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86