Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Curious about selling few of my leathermans, want to know what they are worth

Offline javeliner

Hi, so I'm curious about selling few of my leathermans, and wanting to know what they might be worth. Links for pictures and descriptions below. (I couldn't upload attachments for some reason, no idea why).

https://ibb.co/MMLmCms
https://ibb.co/Zc7dzg4
https://ibb.co/vZwsBM7
https://ibb.co/kcdz5nw

Wave is slightly used, but in great condition. Purchased in 1999 from finland. Crunch is also purchased from finland, in the 1990s, totally unused. Damascus wave is totally unused, with all its original packaging and is number 310. Charge XTI purchased from ebay, my best guess is 12 years ago, unused. Thanks in advance fellow multitool enthusiasts  :salute:

us Offline Poncho65

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
All are definitely nice :o

I have no idea really about price, the market will pay what they think it is worth and I usually try to get things as cheaply as I can :whistle: :D

You can always check eBay for prices as they seem to have a good range of things to go by :salute:

The Damascus, I do know is the one that will get you the most money :ahhh

The other 3 will fetch a good price being with their boxes and all the stuff that they come with (especially sheaths :drool: )

Good luck in getting them sold and hopefully you can stick around some and join us in discussions :woohoo:

fi Offline Antti Lammi

• No Life Club
  • Only Tools Matters
I traded my Crunch here in Finland to SwissTool MXBS Ebay prices are bit overprices compared to sells other platforms but it might hive price range somekind, i know that you can get most with that damascus wave,

Offline javeliner

All are definitely nice :o

I have no idea really about price, the market will pay what they think it is worth and I usually try to get things as cheaply as I can :whistle: :D

You can always check eBay for prices as they seem to have a good range of things to go by :salute:

The Damascus, I do know is the one that will get you the most money :ahhh

The other 3 will fetch a good price being with their boxes and all the stuff that they come with (especially sheaths :drool: )

Good luck in getting them sold and hopefully you can stick around some and join us in discussions :woohoo:
Yeah damascus wave is the most valuable in that punch, that much I figured out myself  :D. There has been 1 being sold in ebay for like 800-900$. But it has been there forever so Im not really sure if thats the real value or not. Guess if you find the right buyer it will sell fast.

Offline javeliner

I traded my Crunch here in Finland to SwissTool MXBS Ebay prices are bit overprices compared to sells other platforms but it might hive price range somekind, i know that you can get most with that damascus wave,
Is there a website here in finland where collectors like to buy multitools, other than tori or huuto?

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Hi, pricing on items that are not seen regularly can be a challenge.  One item sold at a certain price means that BUYER wanted it so that was the price he/she was willing to pay. 

Your limited item will require a balance of what you'd accept and what a buyer is willing to pay.  If one you saw was 800 you can most certainly ask similar.  The market will tell you if that is the price. 

All your other items are fairly easy to price.  They are not super limited nor rare so taking the high and low of sold items can give you a great stating point.  There is of course those who want only top dollar so that becomes very challenging.   

I've sold a lot and I price my items to sell.  Meaning, I am looking at whats for sale and competing while still asking for an amount I'm happy with.  I'm not looking to take a loss nor break even.   

Trading is another option.  I enjoy that option if the money I hope to get is going to be used for a purchase of another tool. 

Esse Quam Videri

fi Offline Antti Lammi

• No Life Club
  • Only Tools Matters
Is there a website here in finland where collectors like to buy multitools, other than tori or huuto?
Not really, there is few facebook pages where ppl sells multitools and knives.

Only Tools Matters

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $158.99
PayPal Fees: $9.20
Net Balance: $149.79
Below Goal: $150.21
Site Currency: USD