Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Favorite SAK/multitool combos

NutSAK · 4412 · 166645

us Offline Poncho65

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Re: Favorite SAK/multitool combos
Reply #4410 on: October 16, 2023, 01:59:06 AM
Been carrying this duo as part of the Spirit challenge. It’s already a favorite, but I’ve gained a new appreciation for the Rally as a 58mm pair to a Spirit X (spear point blade). 

I do wish the Rally nail file had a version with the pointed tip like the files on a Minichamp or older classics. I have used the driver on the 58mm models before and I’m happy to have it, but when I’m pairing it with a MT with the 2mm and 3mm drivers, I don’t need it on the 58mm. 

[ Quoting of attachment images from other messages is not allowed ]  

Definitely a great combo :salute:

I can't ever seem to get on with the Spirit as so many do but it does have a nice toolset and a 58mm is hard to beat for its size/tool ratio :tu: :like: :like:

:nanadance:            :nanadance:

00 Offline Grand_Banana

• No Life Club
Re: Favorite SAK/multitool combos
Reply #4411 on: March 20, 2024, 02:42:37 PM
In honor of my 1,001 post and distinction of No Life Club, I present a recent combo I’ve been carrying.  As part of the discontinued challenge I’ve had the Kick and Executive and once that challenge is over I’ll go back to carrying the Electrician along with it.

IMG_3801.jpg
* IMG_3801.jpg (Filesize: 96.7 KB)

This thread is one of my favorites on the site. I’ve posted before I like it because carrying a decent toolset without overlap and compromising function is important to me.  This combo does just that except the double large knife blade. Modding the Kick to replace the knife with file might be done soon.

IMG_3802.jpg
* IMG_3802.jpg (Filesize: 113.46 KB)

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $158.99
PayPal Fees: $9.20
Net Balance: $149.79
Below Goal: $150.21