Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

What the hell is going on in Hollywood?

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
What the hell is going on in Hollywood?
on: February 19, 2007, 09:41:52 PM
Remember the good old days when the weirdest thing that happened to people in Hollywood was that they dressed funny?

Poor old Mel has gone crazy (or at least stopped pretending he isn't), Tom Cruise has proved time and again that the only two places in the world for him are Hollywood and a padded cell, Kramer is getting fitted for a hood and sheet...

And they are tame compared to the women!  It seems that making millions of dollars is not enough for these women to afford even the skimpiest of underthings, and the ones that may have been attractive at one point have gotten so loose and whore-ey that even Jerry Springer is blushing at their antics!

And now, not only did Brittany Spears get a few tattoos, but she also shaved her head.  Of course that doesn't mean a hill of beans to me, but it's kind of scary that there apparently was no other news to report on CNN.  Admittedly Ted Turner should probably have a room next to Tom Cruise's, but come on- there's a WAR going on, there's an economy happening somewhere, there are freakish weather patterns pelting much of the world which may or may not be related to global warming... certainly there is enough other stuff going on to keep crap like "BRITTANY BALD!" off the front pages of newspapers and out of the lead stories for news networks.

No wonder aliens aren't contacting us- they see what kinds of things get top billing and change the channel, just like we used to when we saw unmarried teenage parents on Maury Pauvich...

::)

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

Offline Tom Munch

• No Life Club
Re: What the hell is going on in Hollywood?
Reply #1 on: February 19, 2007, 10:18:14 PM
Don't let the crazies get to you.  They're just letting us know that we shouldn't pay so close attention to them.

us Offline hawkchucker

• No Life Club
  • I miss Benner
Reply #2 on: February 19, 2007, 10:50:52 PM
Ya know my kids tell me I am very old fashioned, but it kinda shows how the lack of morality and a politicaly correct society we are becoming. This is not a good way for us to be heading in. I hope we just dont end up like a whole nation of San Franciscans.

Oh crap I just went political. ::)
S

Offline Tom Munch

• No Life Club
Reply #3 on: February 19, 2007, 11:11:49 PM
Careful.  My sister lives in San Francisco.

us Offline hawkchucker

• No Life Club
  • I miss Benner
Reply #4 on: February 19, 2007, 11:19:45 PM
Open mouth insert keyboard.
S

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #5 on: February 19, 2007, 11:22:33 PM
We'll try not to hold that against her....   :P

Seriously though, I would be scared to try and raise a daughter right now- there are very few, if any, good role models for teenaged girls to look up to.

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

us Offline hawkchucker

• No Life Club
  • I miss Benner
Reply #6 on: February 19, 2007, 11:26:43 PM
You bet! It is even hard for Boys to have a solid hero to lookup to.
S

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #7 on: February 19, 2007, 11:27:58 PM
Yeah well, at least the boys (thankfully!) aren't wearing short skirts and advertising their genetalia....

Def

us Offline hawkchucker

• No Life Club
  • I miss Benner
Reply #8 on: February 19, 2007, 11:31:23 PM
No kidding on that! Well these "Mature Adults" follow the advice. There is no such thing as bad press.
S

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #9 on: February 19, 2007, 11:43:15 PM
Yeah, that's the scary part.  Brittany (anyone else notice her initials are "BS?") is supposed to be a singer, but when was the last time she had an album out?  Or a hit single?  I think she's just in the spotlight because she's addicted to the press and attention, but doesn't want to work for it.

After all, it's hard work learning dance moves to go on tour that someone else set up for you, especially when someone else wrote all your music for you.  Plus the pressure involved in neglecting your kids 24/7... not to mention trying to figure out who is each one's daddy.  Kind of reminds me of the old joke about the woman who names all her kids "Leroy" so she can get them to all do what they are told.  Of course, if she only wants one kid then she uses their last names!

Def

us Offline hawkchucker

• No Life Club
  • I miss Benner
Reply #10 on: February 20, 2007, 12:12:50 AM
I really feel bad for BS kids. That is going to be a train wreck!
S

Offline Anthony

• No Life Club
  • Improvise.
Reply #11 on: February 20, 2007, 12:24:25 AM
This is what civilization is up against:

This is what civilization is excited about:

A country can easily be swayed for or against a war, and for some reason, the civilized world is being told that there's no threat whatsoever to us.  There's absolutely NO propaganda to help us get past this war quickly...in WW2 people were asked for anything made of metal to help the war effort...although it wasn't used much for anything war related.  It gave people a fear that we were at the edge of losing, and we NEED YOUR POTS AND PANS to melt down and make bullets and planes; it gave people a feeling that they helped contribute.  

Now we have generals on cable news holding a model helicopter explaining it's weak points to the entire world :-X
[

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #12 on: February 20, 2007, 12:38:21 AM
It's ok to point out weak points on helicopters- it's not like terrorists watch CNN....

Maybe I am just being superficial, but she really isn't all that attractive with no hair is she?  Of course, I think she became much less attractive when she became a whore too, but that's beside the point.

Besides, BS needs your pot...

Def

us Offline Mike

• No Life Club
  • Shop smart, shop S-Mart.
Reply #13 on: February 20, 2007, 02:08:32 AM
Def,

I think you missed another important (NOT!) item that's been getting too much attention ..... Anna Nicole Smith. I mean, for pity sake, someone tell the media that there are way more important things going on in the world right now.

mike
Common sense ..... so rare, it's virtually a super power.

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #14 on: February 20, 2007, 02:20:02 AM
I was wondering about the burial arrangements for her- I mean they can't have a regular funeral or the environmentalists will be upset at that much plastic going into a landfill.  And cremation is out with that level of toxins- you wouldn't want those in the atmosphere!

And, last I heard, the Godfather of soul, who died on Christmas day still hasn't been buried.  I think his family was fighting eachother over the arrangements, so he's just sitting there in some airtight box until one faction wins out.

What an end to a long, illustrious career, huh?

Def

us Offline Mike

• No Life Club
Reply #15 on: February 20, 2007, 02:53:10 AM
Talk about ends to long illustrious careers. What about Ted Williams? His head was cut off and is cryogenically(?) frozen. Ot whatever the heck they call it. But Sheesh!

mike

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #16 on: February 20, 2007, 03:02:52 AM
I heard about that... I had desperately hoped it was just a dumb rumor...

Def

Offline Anthony

• No Life Club
  • Improvise.
Reply #17 on: February 20, 2007, 03:08:48 AM
Britney was really nice looking before the kids, then after the kids She was OK looking, now She looks like a little boy with eyeliner. :(
[

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #18 on: February 20, 2007, 03:23:14 AM
I dunno- I think she was well on a downward slide before the kids... plus the fact that she was knocked up again almost before popping the first one out!

Of course she is on the Hollywood "B" list because she's making her own instead of adopting one in every color like some other folks.  Not that I have anything against adoption (quite the opposite really) but I think it's kind of odd that celebrities have to go all over the world and adopt kids from exotic locations when there are kids in their own countries that need families.

Maybe adoption agencies in Hollywood avoid celebrities because they's rather see the kids go to stable homes?

Def

us Offline CacherX4

Reply #19 on: February 20, 2007, 04:09:28 AM

Maybe adoption agencies in Hollywood avoid celebrities because they's rather see the kids go to stable homes?

Def

I think you hit the nail on the head right there...

us Offline Mike

• No Life Club
Reply #20 on: February 20, 2007, 04:15:43 AM
I heard about that... I had desperately hoped it was just a dumb rumor...

Def

Unfortunately it's true, the local sports radio guys were disgusted with the whole thing when it happened.

mike

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%