Multitool.org Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Walmart's Ozark Trail Ot Knife Multi Tool 8 Function (Lynn's $5 MT Challenge) 2158

No Life Club Posts: 3,609
Re: Walmart's Ozark Trail Ot Knife Multi Tool 8 Function (Lynn's $5 MT Challenge)
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2018, 02:16:21 AM »
As a FYI, I had picked a Grey version at a Walmart, and it was on the display marked $2 with Red model. Paid for at Sporting goods counter and did not think it was priced wrong. 

Since after a few more store stops saw at the 3.87 price.  Yesterday my local store had several Red versions for $1.  Picked two.

The difference, the Red has a flat style Phillips.  The Grey has a AWL. Seems descent enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I start and end the day above ground, it is a good day!

Hope yours is as good!
Absolutely No Life Club Posts: 7,909 Any tool is better than nothing. Some not by much
Re: Walmart's Ozark Trail Ot Knife Multi Tool 8 Function (Lynn's $5 MT Challenge)
« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2018, 03:12:38 AM »
Thanks for that info.  :salute:
Zombie Apprentice Posts: 14,881 Yoo-hoo, big summer blowout!
« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2018, 05:12:52 PM »
As a FYI, I had picked a Grey version at a Walmart, and it was on the display marked $2 with Red model. Paid for at Sporting goods counter and did not think it was priced wrong. 

Since after a few more store stops saw at the 3.87 price.  Yesterday my local store had several Red versions for $1.  Picked two.

The difference, the Red has a flat style Phillips.  The Grey has a AWL. Seems descent enough. (Image removed from quote.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That awl hole looks as if it is located inconveniently near the body of the SAK-alike for use.  :think:
How do you mess up the location of a hole?!

Hooked, like everyone else. ;)

All hail the hook!

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
November Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Nov 30
Total Receipts: $201.80
PayPal Fees: $12.99
Net Balance: $188.81
Below Goal: $111.19