Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Extremely Random thoughts. v2

nz Offline Syncop8r

• Absolutely No Life Club
Re: Extremely Random thoughts. v2
Reply #60 on: July 16, 2020, 02:28:32 PM
:nanadance: :nanadance: :nanadance:

nz Offline Syncop8r

Reply #61 on: July 16, 2020, 02:29:13 PM
 :whistle:

ca Offline derekmac

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Little to the right...
Reply #62 on: July 22, 2020, 12:49:17 PM
:nanadance:

us Offline ElevenBlade

• No Life Club
Reply #63 on: August 15, 2020, 07:56:48 PM
Tastes change. 

I've had a hot and cold relationship with hotdogs over the years. Sometimes I like them, and sometimes I don't

There was a time 15 years ago, when I became a huge fan of chicken or turkey dogs (can't remember which)... and I would put EVERYTHING on them.  All inappropriate manner of cheeses and hot peppers, and sauces, and I remember that being delicious.   Regular hotdogs weren't as good as the poultry version when it came to overloading them with toppings somehow... I tried them, and the tastes conflicted.  So there I was, eating these monstrosities pretty regularly for about a year until one fine day when I just stopped buying them. 

I havent had bird-dogs or kilograms of toppings since then... only regular hotdogs with the usual one or two regular toppings. 

Fast forward to now, and try to recreate that.... it's not as delicious.   :td:

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
  • Plumbers Know Their Crap!!
Reply #64 on: August 15, 2020, 08:29:59 PM
You too,
I hate hotdogs! Give me a brat, I normally don’t like anything on my food like ketchup or mustard, but all of a sudden relish, for some reason I tried it and for some reason I dumped it on a hotdog and didn’t mind it! Now that doesn’t mean I love them, I’d prefer spicy oddball ones rather then the simple ones, but throw some relish on and I can deal with it, if not I’m only eating the burgers!!

Another oddball thing is McDonald’s, a double cheeseburger, that things got ketchup, mustard, and onions! And those burgers are my fave, yet with extra onions, but I hate onions!! It’s just those little mini diced one I’ll eat..
JR
"The-Mad-Plumbarian" The Punisher Of Pipes!!! JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Reading Room and explode on the Commode, thinking, how my flush beat John’s and Jerry’s pair? Jack’s had to run for the Water Closet yet ended up tripping on a Can bowing and hitting his Head on the Porcelain God! 🚽

us Offline ElevenBlade

• No Life Club
Reply #65 on: August 15, 2020, 09:17:07 PM
You too,
I hate hotdogs! Give me a brat, I normally don’t like anything on my food like ketchup or mustard, but all of a sudden relish, for some reason I tried it and for some reason I dumped it on a hotdog and didn’t mind it! Now that doesn’t mean I love them, I’d prefer spicy oddball ones rather then the simple ones, but throw some relish on and I can deal with it, if not I’m only eating the burgers!!

Another oddball thing is McDonald’s, a double cheeseburger, that things got ketchup, mustard, and onions! And those burgers are my fave, yet with extra onions, but I hate onions!! It’s just those little mini diced one I’ll eat..
JR

My Everything on the Bird Dog phase really took off when I ordered one and said "put anything and everything on it".  The lady behind the counter said "you want hot sauce on it?"... I looked at her slantedly and said "nah, I don't think so"....  She said "yes, yes you do".  and the rest... as they say... is history. 
Oh, I gotta have onions on a burger... and ketchup mustard and relish and/or pickles. 
I thought McD's didnt put mustard on their burgers whereas BK did.... but its been a while since I had either one.  I've been getting mine exclusively at random holes in the walls for a while now.  One of the best burgers I've had was made in the back of a convenience store at a gas station. 

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #66 on: August 15, 2020, 09:37:43 PM
My Everything on the Bird Dog phase really took off when I ordered one and said "put anything and everything on it".  The lady behind the counter said "you want hot sauce on it?"... I looked at her slantedly and said "nah, I don't think so"....  She said "yes, yes you do".  and the rest... as they say... is history. 
Oh, I gotta have onions on a burger... and ketchup mustard and relish and/or pickles. 
I thought McD's didnt put mustard on their burgers whereas BK did.... but its been a while since I had either one.  I've been getting mine exclusively at random holes in the walls for a while now.  One of the best burgers I've had was made in the back of a convenience store at a gas station.
Oh yeah, I forgot, can’t have the pickle on burgers especially the mcD burger! The funny thing is every time I look its not there so they don’t put it on, yet if I was to bite into it without looking there’s always a pickle! To top that I can take the relish, just not pickles..
best burgers are made at a bar we used to go to just to shoot pool on sundays cause it was free, but the burgers, OMG, made from scratch unlike a patty and shipped, I’m talking big, fat, and juice! Oh and I once went to a special hotdog place that called their dogs by diff country’s, and I forget what name it was but it was a regular dog wrapped in bacon! Not bad!
JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Reading Room and explode on the Commode, thinking, how my flush beat John’s and Jerry’s pair? Jack’s had to run for the Water Closet yet ended up tripping on a Can bowing and hitting his Head on the Porcelain God! 🚽

us Offline ElevenBlade

• No Life Club
Reply #67 on: August 15, 2020, 10:14:19 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot, can’t have the pickle on burgers especially the mcD burger! The funny thing is every time I look its not there so they don’t put it on, yet if I was to bite into it without looking there’s always a pickle! To top that I can take the relish, just not pickles..
best burgers are made at a bar we used to go to just to shoot pool on sundays cause it was free, but the burgers, OMG, made from scratch unlike a patty and shipped, I’m talking big, fat, and juice! Oh and I once went to a special hotdog place that called their dogs by diff country’s, and I forget what name it was but it was a regular dog wrapped in bacon! Not bad!
JR

Yep... I went to a place who's name escapes me as well.. I think they named their dogs for different states.  I got one that was wrapped in bacon, covered in cole slaw and pickled jalapenos.   :drool:

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #68 on: August 15, 2020, 10:46:28 PM
Yep... I went to a place who's name escapes me as well.. I think they named their dogs for different states.  I got one that was wrapped in bacon, covered in cole slaw and pickled jalapenos.   :drool:
I don’t remember if I just left it with bacon or if I put some relish on it,,
JR

us Offline Yadda

• No Life Club
  • Lifelike and remarkably self similar
Reply #69 on: August 30, 2020, 07:38:23 PM
My favorite hot dogs are at Good Dog in Houston.  They started as a food truck and grew to a brick and mortar. https://gooddoghouston.com

One of my favorite Hamburger places is Hubcap Grill.   The seasonal Hatch burger is great.  Other times I get the Jalapeño burger.   For something off beat try the Sticky Monkey Burger!   Oh and alway get an order of stinky fries!!! http://hubcapgrill.com/hubcap-grill-houston-heights/

"It didn't hurt, flirt, blood squirt, stuffed shirt, hang me on a tree
After I count down three rounds, in Hell I'll be in good company" -  The Dead South

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #70 on: August 31, 2020, 05:13:40 AM
Fav burger around here are from some simple bar we used to go to to shoot pool, yet we just had burgers on the grill over charcoal with a thrown in hickory block to add some flav..
JR

us Offline Sazabi

Reply #71 on: September 05, 2020, 09:03:21 PM
Someone forgot their Mini Tool and didn't want to mail it back to himself or take it to his car.  :twak:

nz Offline Syncop8r

Reply #72 on: September 09, 2020, 02:30:06 PM
In a perfect world locks and keys would not exist.  :think:

ca Offline derekmac

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Little to the right...
Reply #73 on: October 15, 2020, 12:38:36 PM
The random thoughts here must of gotten :think:

gb Offline Millhouse

• No Life Club
  • This isn't me, but I'm just as dysfunctional
Reply #74 on: March 01, 2021, 12:24:09 AM
Fried Bread with a runny egg yolk running through it.  :drool: :drool:
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

nz Offline Syncop8r

Reply #75 on: August 19, 2021, 02:49:33 AM
Australia:
Straya.jpg
* Straya.jpg (Filesize: 111.43 KB)

nz Offline Syncop8r

Reply #76 on: October 23, 2021, 11:00:42 PM
Rugby: USA Vs NZ on right now.  :pok:

us Offline Adam5

Reply #77 on: October 24, 2021, 01:32:07 AM
Rugby: USA Vs NZ on right now.  :pok:

104 - 14  :facepalm:

nz Offline Syncop8r

Reply #78 on: November 05, 2021, 02:10:58 AM
I need a better way to secure webbing to bed slats; staples aren't lasting.

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #79 on: November 05, 2021, 02:47:58 AM
I need a better way to secure webbing to bed slats; staples aren't lasting.
Electrical hammer in staples? :dunno:
JR

nz Offline zoidberg

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #80 on: January 03, 2022, 12:39:39 AM
Up!

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #81 on: January 03, 2022, 02:17:48 AM
?
JR

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #82 on: January 04, 2022, 03:23:10 PM
Space smells like a combination of diesel fuel and barbecue, according to astronauts. The smell is caused by dying stars.
Esse Quam Videri

ca Offline derekmac

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Little to the right...
Reply #83 on: January 04, 2022, 03:48:41 PM
Mmmmm, BBQ!  :drool:

ca Offline derekmac

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Little to the right...

us Offline Alan K.

• Thread Killer 2019
Reply #85 on: January 06, 2022, 08:52:48 AM
Gregory Peck the actor who was famous as Captain Ahab, Horatio Hornblower, and Atticus Finch was from La Jolla, California.  That is one of the places mentioned in the Beach Boy's song, Surfin USA.  Do you suppose Gregory Peck was a surfer?

nz Offline Syncop8r

Reply #86 on: January 06, 2022, 09:37:16 AM
Gregory Peck the actor who was famous as Captain Ahab, Horatio Hornblower, and Atticus Finch was from La Jolla, California.  That is one of the places mentioned in the Beach Boy's song, Surfin USA.  Do you suppose Gregory Peck was a surfer?

There was an ostrich called Gregory Peck at a zoo I used to work and live at.  :think:

pt Offline pfrsantos

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Oxygen and magnesium toghether?! OMg!
Reply #87 on: January 06, 2022, 12:54:51 PM
There was an ostrich called Gregory Peck at a zoo I used to work and live at.  :think:
Was it from La Jolla, California?

:pok: :pok:

I don't have OCD, I have OCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ.

I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

Eff the ineffable, scrut the inscrutable.

IYCRTYSWTMTFOT

us Offline Sazabi

Reply #88 on: October 12, 2022, 09:10:30 PM
I work in the federal government, so I understand how slow the job hunt process goes: for my current job, it took roughly a year to go from submitting my application to actually being hired.  With that said, I have since then continued to put in more applications for everything I’m qualified for and have currently three applications with decent progress federally, another four which are in limbo, and one state position that has made decent headway, all in relatively short order.  Not knowing which application will make it all of the way through, I’m not abandoning any of them.

The position with the best financial outcome for me, however, has still yet to respond.  I don’t know if I’ll stay with DHS or switch to the VA or USCIS or jump to the state, or what. ._.

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #89 on: October 13, 2022, 05:44:06 PM
All the best.  I also went thru a lengthy process with city job.  In the end they went with a person who was already an employee who was looking to move departments.  Helluva a process tho. 

I didn't know a current employee had applied or I would not have spent the time in the process. 

Esse Quam Videri

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24
Above Goal: $60.24
Site Currency: USD