Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Collie puppies!

Offline kreskin13

Collie puppies!
on: November 24, 2008, 01:09:31 PM
Boys, Seven and Binger got together and produced a fine set of pups. Only two are spoken for at this moment so if anyone is interested in having one, let me know.

Here is a link to an album with 50+ pics.

http://picasaweb.google.com/cperry13/Puppies#

Calvin
[

gb Offline Mike, Lord of the Spammers!

• Chief of the Absolutely No Life Club!
  • Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter Here...
  • Why haven't you got a Farmer yet!
Re: Collie puppies!
Reply #1 on: November 24, 2008, 06:43:10 PM
If i lived a little closer I'd snag one in a heartbeat mate :)
Give in, buy several Farmer's!!!!!!

Offline kreskin13

Reply #2 on: November 24, 2008, 06:55:38 PM

I'm sure you would but it would probably walk on the wrong side of the road! :D

Calvin
[

ca Offline jzmtl

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #3 on: November 24, 2008, 09:32:44 PM
Cute puppies, I'd take one if my life isn't so chaotic right now.  :-[

Offline Sharpdogs

Reply #4 on: November 24, 2008, 09:38:46 PM
Awesome pictures!  I wish I could grab one or two, but my wife would throw me out.  We already have two dogs.  I hope you find good homes for them.
w

gb Offline Mike, Lord of the Spammers!

• Chief of the Absolutely No Life Club!
  • Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter Here...
  • Why haven't you got a Farmer yet!
Reply #5 on: November 24, 2008, 10:15:53 PM

I'm sure you would but it would probably walk on the wrong side of the road! :D

Calvin
:D :D
Give in, buy several Farmer's!!!!!!

Offline jock1

• No Life Club
Reply #6 on: November 24, 2008, 10:36:38 PM
Those are gorgeous Calvin my collie is a grumpy girl I would have at least one more if she wouldn't bite the nose off it

Offline kreskin13

Reply #7 on: November 25, 2008, 09:53:38 AM
Those are gorgeous Calvin my collie is a grumpy girl I would have at least one more if she wouldn't bite the nose off it

Thanks buddy, usually collies are pretty laid back (until you get them outside) but my brother has one that we call "the meanest collie ever". She really isn't mean, she just likes to play a little rough.

Binger is my first girl collie and they are definitely different from the boys. A little bitchy you might say. I wonder what other kind of female is bitchy? :think:

Calvin
[

au Offline MultiMat

• The MTO handshake.
Reply #8 on: November 25, 2008, 01:54:24 PM
Calvin your pups are stunners. I have promised my 7yr old son a pup in the new year , do you ship too Oz  :D :D :D.
The misses is worried about one of the girl pups in the photos  ::) :D does it have a problem with one of its front paws?I will get in trouble if I do not ask  ::) ::) :D if it does have a wee problem what do you do . Thanks Calvin for humoring my wife :D :D & congrats on a impressive litter mate.

"Downunder Mod (that sounds dirty, doesn't it?)"
Yeh Baby :P >:D >:D

Offline kreskin13

Reply #9 on: November 25, 2008, 07:19:15 PM
Calvin your pups are stunners. I have promised my 7yr old son a pup in the new year , do you ship too Oz  :D :D :D.
The misses is worried about one of the girl pups in the photos  ::) :D does it have a problem with one of its front paws?I will get in trouble if I do not ask  ::) ::) :D if it does have a wee problem what do you do . Thanks Calvin for humoring my wife :D :D & congrats on a impressive litter mate.

Yes, the smallest girl only has half a front right leg. She is doing alright but I am a little worried about her, she is not quite as active as the others. I don't think it is just the leg but I hope so. I talked to the vet about her and he didn't seem too alarmed. I'll be taking all of them and mom to the vet in a little over a week.

If nobody takes her I will keep her and take care of her like one of the family. She deserves a good long life and I am going to see to it!

Calvin
[

Offline Sharpdogs

Reply #10 on: November 26, 2008, 05:28:39 PM

Yes, the smallest girl only has half a front right leg. She is doing alright but I am a little worried about her, she is not quite as active as the others. I don't think it is just the leg but I hope so. I talked to the vet about her and he didn't seem too alarmed. I'll be taking all of them and mom to the vet in a little over a week.

If nobody takes her I will keep her and take care of her like one of the family. She deserves a good long life and I am going to see to it!

Calvin

You're a good man.  That pup was lucky to be born into a home like yours.
w

au Offline MultiMat

• The MTO handshake.
Reply #11 on: November 28, 2008, 12:31:44 PM

Calvin

You are a good man Calvin , the pup is in good hands  :salute:. I hope she comes good mate.

"Downunder Mod (that sounds dirty, doesn't it?)"
Yeh Baby :P >:D >:D

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
May Goal: $300.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: $0.00
PayPal Fees: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Below Goal: $300.00