Multitool.org

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Romeo must die 1202

Hero Member Posts: 987 I am the Toast King!!
Romeo must die
« on: July 12, 2009, 07:50:14 PM »
This is bugging me, I think I remember seeing this film a while back and in it there might be a scene where Jet Li goes into a hardware store and tools up with a cordless drill a packet of cable ties and a leatherman   :)

Thing is I may be suffering from faulty memory and don't have the DVD to check it out.  Actually I don't fancy watching it again either not Jet's best effort.

Is their a masochist Jet Li fan out there that fancies checking out my poor memory for me?  ;)

"Hello! I am the Toast King and I rule over the Moon!"
No Life Club Posts: 1,571
Re: Romeo must die
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2009, 08:33:32 PM »
That's the movie.  I remember him buying the cable ties (since he uses them later on in a fight scene) but I don't remember the leatherman.

I don't have the DVD either so I can't check it out for you.

This is called a Swiss Army Knife. Do you know what Switzerland is? Switzerland is a place where they don't like to fight, so they get people to do their fighting for them while they ski and eat chocolate. - Larry David
Head Turd Polisher Administrator Just Bananas Posts: 61,352 Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2009, 04:10:55 AM »
I have that movie... when I manage to unpack my DVD's this is a perfect excuse to watch it again!  :D

Def

Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.
Sr. Member Posts: 383
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2020, 12:14:28 AM »
I watched th first half of it tonight and Jet Li buys a Leatherman Super Tool. So the question is answered now 11 years later. 😉
Wielder of the Bow of Banishment. Admin Team Point Of No Return Posts: 31,773 El Presidente del Fan Club Micky D
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2020, 12:50:02 AM »
Well done Dr.   :salute:

Try not to be the person who blunders around and causes everyone else to get out the way.  Everyone else thinks you're a utter...
Absolute Zombie Club Posts: 26,942 Plumbers Know Their Crap!!
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2020, 12:52:59 AM »
Good movie, Mrs and I just watched that over the weekend,,
JR

"The-Mad-Plumbarian" The Punisher Of Pipes!!! JR
Newbie Posts: 8
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2020, 11:41:18 AM »
I watched th first half of it tonight and Jet Li buys a Leatherman Super Tool. So the question is answered now 11 years later. %uD83D%uDE09

This is uncanny, I saw the same thing while watching today and sure enough someone figured out this mystery only a week ago!  :P Leatherman appears around 22:40 into the film.  It's currently on Netflix, but the film isn't anywhere near as good as my teenage memories recall.

« Last Edit: July 08, 2020, 12:37:33 PM by jlomein »

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
July Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Jul 31
Total Receipts: $23.00
PayPal Fees: $1.77
Net Balance: $21.23
Below Goal: $278.77
Site Currency: USD