Multitool.org Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

The GLBM MultiTool Collection 2019 5384

Zombie Apprentice Posts: 10,549 Man of Multiple MultiTool Manufacturers
Re: The GLBM MultiTool Collection 2019
« Reply #180 on: August 20, 2019, 05:32:04 AM »
impressed beyond words GLBM! :o :o :gimme: :gimme:
You got all the weirdos out there and then some!!! :hatsoff:
Many thanks, TP! :cheers:

How are you doing these days?

Pontificating particularly pious positions pertaining to polymorphic paraphernalia. G-Man.
Zombie Apprentice Posts: 14,596 Firm believer of Sturgeon's Law
« Reply #181 on: August 20, 2019, 02:38:53 PM »
Many thanks, TP! :cheers:

How are you doing these days?

very busy but very happy overall with things in life  :angel:
at this point I am amazed at how awesomely and quickly your collection has expanded these last months in my absence, you've acquired some very rare and odd pieces from a lot of brands you seldom see around, some real unicorns and some rarities that deserve a thread on their own,  :multi:
I truly believe yours is the most varied, colorful and odd catakog of MTs I've ever seen, with Chako's permission  :D

those huge tools (Kilimanjaro, Cable Dawg, Myth, Groundbreaker, 5.11 EMT, and HDX Plumber) are all so cool looking and I'm sure they make up half the collections weight  :ahhh :o

My toys:

MTs: Surge (2x), Skeletool CX, Rebar, Blast, Fuse, Micra, Squirt (3x), Wave, Crunch, Mini, Spirit (2x), Pro Scout, MP700 (2x), Diesel, Powerlock, PowerPlier (2x), PocketPowerPlier, Blacktip , ST6 (2x), 5WR, A100

SAKs: Bantam, Executive, Ambassador, Minichamp, Classic Alox, Champion, Farmer, Explorer, Swisschamp, Golf Tool, Wenger Champ, EVO 52, Pocket Tool Chest
« Reply #182 on: August 20, 2019, 06:35:33 PM »
very busy but very happy overall with things in life  :angel:
at this point I am amazed at how awesomely and quickly your collection has expanded these last months in my absence, you've acquired some very rare and odd pieces from a lot of brands you seldom see around, some real unicorns and some rarities that deserve a thread on their own,  :multi:
I truly believe yours is the most varied, colorful and odd catakog of MTs I've ever seen, with Chako's permission  :D

those huge tools (Kilimanjaro, Cable Dawg, Myth, Groundbreaker, 5.11 EMT, and HDX Plumber) are all so cool looking and I'm sure they make up half the collections weight  :ahhh :o
Glad life is going well for you, my friend! :cheers:

And thank you so much for the kind words. :salute:
It has definitely expanded a bit. Started watching and concentrating on tools that were trending low week to week. Paid off quite well. :)

Not sure we need to know the weight of the collection yet.  :rofl:
Though it would be funny if we could weigh the MT collections.  I think Chako's collection has something to do with the planetary tilt being a bit off.  :D

Of course, gregozedobe has is collection on the other side of the globe to balance it out. :o

Pontificating particularly pious positions pertaining to polymorphic paraphernalia. G-Man.
Zombie Apprentice Posts: 19,301 Armed with camera and not afraid to use it.
« Reply #183 on: August 21, 2019, 01:28:03 AM »
Not so sure about that...I am just happy the floor in my bedroom is still holding up.  :ahhh

A little Leatherman information.

Leatherman series articles
No Life Club Posts: 4,626 Apparently it is possible to have too many tools;)
« Reply #184 on: August 21, 2019, 03:06:18 AM »
Not so sure about that...I am just happy the floor in my bedroom is still holding up.  :ahhh

I had to spread mine out a bit to reduce the point loading on the floor (my Missus' was worried about the timber floor collapsing)   :D :o :rofl:

babola: "Enjoy your tools and don't be afraid to air your opinion and feelings here, but do it in courteous and respectable way toward others, of course."
Absolutely No Life Club Posts: 5,252
« Reply #185 on: August 21, 2019, 09:09:46 PM »
Fortunately my collection is still small enough to hide under the bed.  :facepalm:
« Reply #186 on: August 21, 2019, 11:22:50 PM »
Fortunately my collection is still small enough to hide under the bed.  :facepalm:
I remember those days.   >:D

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
November Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Nov 30
Total Receipts: $190.80
PayPal Fees: $12.28
Net Balance: $178.52
Below Goal: $121.48
Site Currency: USD
60%