Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Steampunk

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
  • Plumbers Know Their Crap!!
Steampunk
on: September 25, 2019, 11:07:53 PM
Anyone into it? Anyone make anything? I want to make something for along side my bed, something to display my knives, my watches, some other junk, but also a funky lamp with a plug in usb to charge my pad. I just have to find junk and I guess get to the hardware store to get supplies and of course pipes..

I had a brand new cage that went around a extension cord lamp, this thing was so heavy duty you would have thought it was 80’s but not a scratch, I so wish I still had it cause this would have been the perfect project for it!

Just fig I’d ask if you guys have / do anything like this?
JR
"The-Mad-Plumbarian" The Punisher Of Pipes!!! JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Reading Room and explode on the Commode, thinking, how my flush beat John’s and Jerry’s pair? Jack’s had to run for the Water Closet yet ended up tripping on a Can bowing and hitting his Head on the Porcelain God! 🚽

gb Offline Sparky415

• Zombie Apprentice
Re: Steampunk
Reply #1 on: September 25, 2019, 11:46:06 PM

I watch this guys channel he does some amazing work, I don't know if this helps you  :think:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwzpraxiLapi_cbDAi5ZDRw
Everything’s adjustable

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #2 on: September 26, 2019, 12:32:30 AM
Ok cool, I have a few ideas I just have to find the supply’s, of course we just had garage sales across town yet NOTTA! I was pissed!
JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Reading Room and explode on the Commode, thinking, how my flush beat John’s and Jerry’s pair? Jack’s had to run for the Water Closet yet ended up tripping on a Can bowing and hitting his Head on the Porcelain God! 🚽

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #3 on: September 26, 2019, 03:18:17 AM
Not into it but I do like it if that made any sense  :think:.  There are some really creative people out there doing it.  We were out one day and say a few couple wearing such cool "costumes".  We asked where they were coming from or going to.  They said there was a gathering later and would be attending. 
Esse Quam Videri

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #4 on: September 26, 2019, 03:49:55 AM
Not into it but I do like it if that made any sense  :think:.  There are some really creative people out there doing it.  We were out one day and say a few couple wearing such cool "costumes".  We asked where they were coming from or going to.  They said there was a gathering later and would be attending.
Nope, I get it, there’s some things out there that I just don’t like but think that’s cool!
JR

si Offline lister

• No Life Club
Reply #5 on: September 26, 2019, 05:06:37 PM
I like it as a setting for a story, I like the esthetics, I don't like steampunkified stuff. I don't like any stuff that pretends to be something. If you are going for steam punk make it out of steam and punk (this word has to have some naughty meaning I am not aware of as a non native user of English language right?  :D) not out of LEDs, arduinos and jb-weld!  :D
There is no magic therefore gadgets!

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $158.99
PayPal Fees: $9.20
Net Balance: $149.79
Below Goal: $150.21
Site Currency: USD