Multitool.org Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Neat Knife sheath 1120

Absolutely No Life Club Posts: 7,426
Neat Knife sheath
« on: December 05, 2019, 11:29:58 PM »
I am in no way affiliated with this nor have I actually taken delivery of mine but there is a guy in Germany that makes very cool leather slips for knives with a clip on them.

His books have been closed but are now open again.

Thought some of us would be interested.

Will just post a picture for now so I don’t break any rules.

Leatherman:
Wave, Surge, Skeletool, PST I,  Squirt S4, Micra, Rebar,

Victorinox:
Explorer, Super Tinker, CyberTool, Yeoman, Champion Plus, Red Shield Syph Custom, Pioneer, Ranger, Workchamp, Classic, Vagabond, Swisschamp, OH GAK

Wenger:
Handyman, Pocket Tool Chest

Spyderco:
Southard, Dragonfly 2, Para Military 2, Native Tan, Sage 3, Endura, Delica, Manix 2, Military
Global Moderator He Who Has The Most Nuts, Wins! Posts: 53,920
Re: Neat Knife sheath
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2019, 12:12:31 AM »
Cool sheath !  you can post a linky   :tu:
Absolute Zombie Club Posts: 24,490
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2019, 02:49:08 AM »
 :popcorn:
Full Member Posts: 233 Just a dude with an appreciation for titanium.
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2019, 04:11:09 AM »
Can you PM me a link or name to google?

Thanks!

Work EDC: Vic 8GB Jetsetter/Bladeless Pioneer X Mod/Olight I1R EOS/Atwood R25

Weekend EDC: LM Free T4 or Vic Delemont S18 or Vic Pioneer X/Vic Rambler/Olight I1R EOS/ Atwood R37Pry

Neatest items in collection: Full Wenger Titanium Series, Vic Voyaguer, 84mm Golfer with Long Nailfile, Several Atwoods.

These days I focus on 84mm with Scissors, odd Wenger Knives, and bladeless versions of SAKs so I can carry them at work. Oh, and oddball Pharmacy/Medical Ad Classics.
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2019, 10:26:38 PM »
Can you PM me a link or name to google?

Thanks!

Sorry just saw this today. It is dpsteelandleather

Leatherman:

Victorinox:
Explorer, Super Tinker, CyberTool, Yeoman, Champion Plus, Red Shield Syph Custom, Pioneer, Ranger, Workchamp, Classic, Vagabond, Swisschamp, OH GAK

Wenger:

Spyderco:
Southard, Dragonfly 2, Para Military 2, Native Tan, Sage 3, Endura, Delica, Manix 2, Military
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2019, 10:28:11 PM »
Here is a link to his store.

https://www.theclipslip.com/

Leatherman:

Victorinox:

Wenger:

Spyderco:
Point Of No Return Posts: 31,234 Plumbers Know Their Crap!!
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2019, 12:16:55 AM »
Very interesting!
JR

"The-Mad-Plumbarian" The Punisher Of Pipes!!! JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Water Closet and explode in the Commode, I think with my Head, that my flush will always beat John’s or Jerry’s pair! But Jack’s ran for the Reading Room and tripped on a Can and bowed to the Porcelain God!
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2019, 04:10:51 PM »
Very interesting!
JR

The one that I ordered should be here soon. Will report back once I try it out.

Leatherman:

Victorinox:

Wenger:

Spyderco:
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2019, 07:00:31 PM »
The one that I ordered should be here soon. Will report back once I try it out.
Ok, I mean back in the days I started with a sak, but then I always liked a clip pocket knife, then moved up to a multitool, yet got my first alox, and I got the idea of putting a niteize pocket clip on a farmer, I fig it would come off after a while but the adhesive tape they use I must say is good, it’s been like 5yrs and still good! But with what you got it would make using the sak a little better,,
JR

As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Water Closet and explode in the Commode, I think with my Head, that my flush will always beat John’s or Jerry’s pair! But Jack’s ran for the Reading Room and tripped on a Can and bowed to the Porcelain God!
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2019, 07:37:33 PM »
Ok, I mean back in the days I started with a sak, but then I always liked a clip pocket knife, then moved up to a multitool, yet got my first alox, and I got the idea of putting a niteize pocket clip on a farmer, I fig it would come off after a while but the adhesive tape they use I must say is good, it’s been like 5yrs and still good! But with what you got it would make using the sak a little better,,
JR
Like that clip.  :cheers:
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2019, 07:48:17 PM »
Like that clip.  :cheers:
Only downer yet is also a plus, is it locks,
If you look at the pic to the right you’ll see you have to squeeze it in order for it to be released, thus the downer, over time your pants can get worn through from that lock digging into the pants, jeans not to bad,
The same company does make something similar without it also, but I wanted to make sure I didn’t lose my sak, guess I wasn’t thinking when I ordered them,,
JR

« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2020, 02:16:11 AM »
So the sheath I ordered arrived. Didn’t take to long considering it came from Germany.

Fit very tight but broke in quickly. Fits a Pioneer perfectly but have not tested it with a Farmer or X now that it has broke in.

Pocket clip has just the right amount of tension and I love the red stitching. Matches my OC Pioneer nicely if I do say so.

Overall very happy with it so far.

Leatherman:

Victorinox:

Wenger:

Spyderco:
No Life Club Posts: 1,672
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2020, 02:25:28 AM »
Nice, Harley, on both accounts; the sak and sheath look awesome!  :tu:  :tu:
May I ask to see the sheath's front, if at all possible?  :hatsoff:
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2020, 03:58:36 AM »
So the sheath I ordered arrived. Didn’t take to long considering it came from Germany.

Fit very tight but broke in quickly. Fits a Pioneer perfectly but have not tested it with a Farmer or X now that it has broke in.

Pocket clip has just the right amount of tension and I love the red stitching. Matches my OC Pioneer nicely if I do say so.

Overall very happy with it so far.]
:like: :cheers:
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2020, 01:43:52 AM »
Nice, Harley, on both accounts; the sak and sheath look awesome!  :tu:  :tu:
May I ask to see the sheath's front, if at all possible?  :hatsoff:

Sorry, life happened.

Here is the picture you asked for and feel free to ask any more questions you may have.

Leatherman:

Victorinox:

Wenger:

Spyderco:
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2020, 04:02:35 AM »
Sorry, life happened.

Here is the picture you asked for and feel free to ask any more questions you may have.

Nice and I like the thread matches the Alox color!  :cheers:
No Life Club Posts: 1,672
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2020, 04:26:39 AM »
Thanks, Harley, that certainly is a nice, elegant, non obstrusive way to carry and protect a SAK. Loving the patina!  Did you ordered the red threading (custom ordered) or is that standard?
:drool:  :like:  :tu:  :cheers:
Thanks again for your time.
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2020, 04:15:03 AM »
Thanks, Harley, that certainly is a nice, elegant, non obstrusive way to carry and protect a SAK. Loving the patina!  Did you ordered the red threading (custom ordered) or is that standard?
:drool:  :like:  :tu:  :cheers:
Thanks again for your time.

I did not order the red but have seen he offers different color threads. Just coincidence that it matches but I am a fan.

Leatherman:

Victorinox:

Wenger:

Spyderco:
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2020, 04:36:58 AM »
I did not order the red but have seen he offers different color threads. Just coincidence that it matches but I am a fan.
Nice that it worked out that way! It is nice!  :like: :cheers:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
July Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Jul 31
Total Receipts: $93.19
PayPal Fees: $5.57
Net Balance: $87.62
Below Goal: $212.38
Site Currency: USD