Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

( SOLD ) FS: Sinn EZM 3

us Offline Myron

• No Life Club
( SOLD ) FS: Sinn EZM 3
on: March 12, 2019, 01:47:31 AM
I guess I wouldn't really expect anyone to be looking for a watch on this board, but I figured what the heck -- I know there's an active watch-oriented sub-forum and I've built up a small but growing reputation from buying and selling SAKs here, so I thought I'd just give it a try. 

For sale today is my Sinn EZM 3. The watch comes complete with box and papers, and still has a couple months left on warranty. It’s running fine and keeping good time with no issues.

The factory strap has gone missing (lost by a previous owner, not me) so I’m selling it with a German-made Jurgen’s rubber strap. If you’d like the Rover Haven shell cordovan one-piece in the picture you can have that one too.

Minor strap changing marks on inside of lugs, and two minor marks on the outside of the crystal’s outer AR coating. They don’t bother me, but they might bother you so I mention it. I’ve tried to show them in my close-ups.

$1250 (USD) OBRO shipped and paypaled in the US. Since I’m a private collector and not a dealer, I don’t accept returns unless the watch arrives substantially different than described and pictured here. Thanks for your understanding.

Here are some pics, and please let me know if you have any questions at all. 

Thanks!

Myron

« Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 06:25:01 AM by Aloha »

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Re: FS: Sinn EZM 3
Reply #1 on: March 13, 2019, 02:32:37 PM
What a gorgeous watch!

Bit out of my range, but well worth every penny I'd think!

I'm sure someone will be very happy to add this to their stable!

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

us Offline Myron

• No Life Club
Re: FS: Sinn EZM 3
Reply #2 on: April 03, 2019, 12:32:13 AM
Thanks Grant!  Actually, this watch is now sold, so would the moderator please close this thread?

Thanks,

Myron

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44