Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Gerber Mullet, Keychain Multi-Tool

us Offline lnytunes

Gerber Mullet, Keychain Multi-Tool
on: May 23, 2019, 09:02:02 PM
I'm curious about the Gerber Mullet, Keychain Multi-Tool. Does anyone have one? What are your opinions about it. Thanks in advance.

us Offline Wessaen

• Just a dude with an appreciation for titanium.
Re: Gerber Mullet, Keychain Multi-Tool
Reply #1 on: May 24, 2019, 04:46:20 AM
From my post on the original Mullet discussion:

https://forum.multitool.org/index.php/topic,80607.0.html

Ordered a Mullet over a month ago on Amazon and it finally arrived last week so I've been carrying around to get a feel for it.

I like that the new Phillips driver doesn't stick out as much as on the Shard so it doesn't seem to get caught up as much in my pocket.

Overall heft is nice but not too heavy. Feels sturdy, not Atwood sturdy, but I certainly don't think I'll break it unless I do something really stupid with it. Seems to be the same stock thickness as the Shard, for reference.

The "mullet" hanger part seems to work well, at least on thicker denim jean type cloth pockets, not sure how well it would hold onto slacks.

Certainly worth the $10 bucks to try it out and it will be replacing my Atwood Hangman for the time being.

-Wes
mullet1.jpg
* mullet1.jpg (Filesize: 218.17 KB)
Work EDC: LM Raptor/Bladeless Pioneer X Mod

Weekend EDC: LM Free P2 or Vic Pioneer X/Vic Rambler/Olight I1R EOS Pro Ti/ Atwood R37Pry

These days I focus on collecting oddball Pharmacy/Medical Advert Victorinox Classics.

us Offline this_is_nascar

Re: Gerber Mullet, Keychain Multi-Tool
Reply #2 on: May 24, 2019, 11:49:20 AM
Both of those tools look to be extremely uncomfortable as to how they mount on the keyring.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

"The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun". --- Wayne LaPierre 12/21/2012

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $158.99
PayPal Fees: $9.20
Net Balance: $149.79
Below Goal: $150.21
Site Currency: USD
50%