Multitool.org Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

SAKs at Tractor Supply 310

Absolutely No Life Club Posts: 5,006
SAKs at Tractor Supply
« on: September 04, 2019, 03:27:12 AM »
Just a heads up; Tractor Supply is now carrying Recruits for $15. Saw a few of them in the metal bins beside the checkouts today.  Almost bought one myself, but I had other purchases to make this month.  I wish they'd expand it, get rid of that Taylor Schrade/Smith and Wesson garbage in the knife case, and replace that side of it with SAKs. I feel the basic selection most sporting goods stores have (i.e. Trekker, Classic, Fieldmaster, Recruit, Spartan, Climber, Super Tinker, etc.) would be enough.

Honestly, I'm pretty impressed. First decent new knife they've introduced. Tractor Supply's knife selection has been getting pretty bad. They've clearanced out most of their Cases, Bucks, and the one time they carried a few Bear and Sons models. Now, most of their stuff is Taylor or Acme/Camillus; and imported lines of Gerber, Utica, and SOG.  I mean, the US-1 is about $15, so I'm surprised they haven't sold it; or even the LST Magnums; also about that price--or even the Case Mini Blackhorn, a staple of department store carded knives for years.
No Life Club Posts: 1,966
Re: SAKs at Tractor Supply
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2019, 03:32:54 AM »
 Is it just me or do I sense a new thread “home improvement store saks”. Take pics of your saks while at the home improvement palace?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awlways know if the juice is worth the squeeze.
Absolutely No Life Club Posts: 5,006
Re: SAKs at Tractor Supply
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2019, 03:36:57 AM »
Is it just me or do I sense a new thread “home improvement store saks”. Take pics of your saks while at the home improvement palace?

Hmm. Not a bad idea. At Lowe's the other day, I almost thought about taking a picture of my LM Rebar with the rebar they sold.
No Life Club Posts: 1,966
SAKs at Tractor Supply
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2019, 03:40:32 AM »
Of course all multitools are welcome!

Who are we but MT. o!!!!

Awlways know if the juice is worth the squeeze.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
September Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Total Receipts: $96.10
PayPal Fees: $5.60
Net Balance: $90.50
Below Goal: $209.50
Site Currency: USD
30%