Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Tools for sale

us Offline ChopperCharles

• No Life Club
Tools for sale
on: July 08, 2019, 07:29:20 AM
Modified gerber diesel with pocket clip for EDC. Silver handles, black pliers and tools. Knife blade is silver, as the original black one was chipped. Smallest flat driver ground down so it fits eyeglasses screws. Scraper blade added by grinding and sharpening the edge of the file. $60

Craftsman quick wrench set. These don’t work great for high torque applications - the gripping surfaces are smooth and the tool will slip. But they’re quite useful nonetheless. $20

Ace hardware branded plier tool. This thing looks like a pocket knife, but it is massive and heavy. It’s also crap. $5

Alltrade 15-in-1 tool. This is the best copy of a “coast pocket mechanic” I have found to date. Good spring action, smooth plier jaws, and usable tools. Unlike the Coast tool, this one has scissors and a small flat driver. New or very lightly used. Id say the pouch has wear from playig with it, but I don’t think the tool has actually been used foe anything. I did remove the scales and peen the pivots tighter so there is no play in the tools. Comes with original box and pleather case. $25

Really super smurfty pruning shears. These are $10 on the ‘bay, and they’re junk. Copy of a Coast tool which is a copy of a bear jaws tool. The head opens at random. The tools on one side are extremely loose. It doesn’t fold. It was not designed to. Super chincy. If you insist on buying it, $5.

Zilla Tool with case. Doesn’t appear to have been used, no wear on it at all that I can see. $40

Chinese copy of the CRKT Bivy knife. Has a normal Sodbuster style blade and a Phillips driver instead of the marlin spike. It’s not the same quality as the Bivy, but it’s not bad either. $10.

Snap-On plier knife multi tool thingy. This is actually pretty slick. Fold out pliers, a decent combo blade, and a non-locking Phillips driver on a backspring. New and unused. (I opened the clamshell, played with it, and decided I like my Outu plierknife better)

That’s it for now. Photos will follow in my next post.

Charles.

• No Life Club
Re: Tools for sale
Reply #1 on: July 08, 2019, 08:07:38 AM
Here is the diesel. I forgot to mention the tips don’t meet perfectly, there is just a tiny bit of play in the pliers. Less than 1mm.

• No Life Club
Reply #2 on: July 08, 2019, 08:08:44 AM
Here’s the driver modified to actually fit small screws on my glasses.

Charles

• No Life Club
Reply #3 on: July 08, 2019, 08:11:13 AM
Alltrade, zilla, and CRKT knockoff.

Charles.

• No Life Club
Reply #4 on: July 08, 2019, 08:12:06 AM
Snap on and craftsman.

Charles.

• No Life Club
Reply #5 on: July 08, 2019, 08:13:50 AM
I saved the crap for last: Ace and the shears tool.  The shears part does actually work pretty decent. The fact it doesn’t fold up is just... kinda weird.

Charles

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD