Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Seeking Recommendation and home for Scale-less Tinkers

us Offline Sos24

• Absolutely No Life Club
I have an addiction, beyond just a SAK addiction.  I love the Victorinox different special scales, yet I can’t stand that it seems they almost always want to put them on either the Classic if 58mm or the Tinker.  Come on!  With so many wonderful 91mm knives, why limit them to just one model that is so limited.  Now because of my addiction, I have a few scale-less Tinkers that I don’t need and a pair of scales looking for the perfect match.

I have a set of WWP Courage scales coming in the mail that I couldn’t resist but just haven’t figured out the appropriate 91mm SAK for them.  So give me some recommendations!  The requirements:
- 91mm
- scissors
- can’t have electronics that require special window for viewing like traveller

I’m almost thinking the Ranger might be appropriate, but wanted to seek others’ opinion.

I also have a pair of Smokey the Bear scales coming (also on a Tinker) coming for a Woodsman.

If someone wants to provide a good home to a scale-less Tinker, then PM me.  (Please US only due shipping)

ph Offline an0nemus

• No Life Club
  • I Tool Therefore I Am
Re: Seeking Recommendation and home for Scale-less Tinkers
Reply #1 on: August 04, 2019, 03:03:45 AM
PM sent!  :like:

us Offline Barry Rowland

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Bon Journee!!
Reply #2 on: August 04, 2019, 05:22:39 AM
I think the Ranger would be ideal for some WWP scales!  I have a Fieldmaster with WWP scales from a couple years back.
Post pics of that Woodsman!  I have the whole 58mm Smokey collection and would love to see your knife with them on :D
Barry

us Offline Sos24

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #3 on: August 04, 2019, 06:31:23 AM
I think the Ranger would be ideal for some WWP scales!  I have a Fieldmaster with WWP scales from a couple years back.
Post pics of that Woodsman!  I have the whole 58mm Smokey collection and would love to see your knife with them on :D

I’ll post it as soon as the scales arrive and I change them.

I also have the Fieldmaster with the WWP scales.  My Yeoman has the WWP Adaptive Sports scales.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%