Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

ANOTHER colored Centerdrive...

pr Offline Juan el Boricua

• No Life Club
ANOTHER colored Centerdrive...
on: June 05, 2023, 10:52:32 PM
It looks like the multitool innovations department is running out of steam, as the last pliers based tool  was the Dual Force;  the rest has been adding color and now this, continuing the theme;

The Centerdrive has received two revisions: one for a dinky scissors, and another for a "rescue" blade hook. If only they'd add the blade exchanger and revise the extra bit holder...
I'm I correct in my appreciation? :think: :dunno:

us Offline David Bowen

• Multitool Enthusiast
  • Admin Team
  • No Life Club
  • Site Manager
Re: ANOTHER colored Centerdrive...
Reply #1 on: June 06, 2023, 12:08:05 AM
Sounds like Leatherman.

Developers: We're out of ideas, you guys got any?

Marketing: We can do new colors

Developers: Sounds good, that'll fill the void till we can come up with something

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

gb Offline Tasky

• Galaxy-hopping garbage-man
Reply #2 on: June 06, 2023, 02:37:55 AM
Sounds like Leatherman.

Really?
Sounds more like Olight!

"Hey there O-Fan... We know you already have the i5R in twenty-three different colours... so why not get these six new slight variants, as well? Oh, and since today is the Festival of Badgers, we've got a full set of Warrior, i7R, Baton, Perun and other models, all in yet another black & white special commemorative edition colours for you to buy...
But there's more - We also have three new variants of the same old i1R 2 EOS with the same old specs, just with different names in the hope you won't notice,,, and don't forget the free i3E, the most useless torch of our whole range, which we're giving away because no bugger ever buys them at the £15.99 price we charge for the smurfing things!!"

au Offline Echotech

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #3 on: June 06, 2023, 05:56:38 AM
 :rofl: how did i miss the festival of badgers  :dunno:

us Offline PitCarver

• No Life Club
  • Average Old Guy.
Reply #4 on: June 06, 2023, 02:56:53 PM
Really?
Sounds more like Olight!

"Hey there O-Fan... We know you already have the i5R in twenty-three different colours... so why not get these six new slight variants, as well? Oh, and since today is the Festival of Badgers, we've got a full set of Warrior, i7R, Baton, Perun and other models, all in yet another black & white special commemorative edition colours for you to buy...
But there's more - We also have three new variants of the same old i1R 2 EOS with the same old specs, just with different names in the hope you won't notice,,, and don't forget the free i3E, the most useless torch of our whole range, which we're giving away because no bugger ever buys them at the £15.99 price we charge for the smurfing things!!"

* laughing 2.jpg (Filesize: 16.84 KB)
Addicted to sharp pointy things.

us Offline tattoosteve99

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #5 on: July 05, 2023, 08:03:16 AM
Really?
Sounds more like Olight!

The reason they do this, and I found out through some justified sources, is that is for the serious collectors to keep their warranties. Yep, that’s the only reason. Something about a diamond level, platinum, or whatever. If you don’t purchase enough lights, or all of them that they release, then the warranty drops off at 2, 3, or x times in a year instead of lifetime. It’s
honestly dumb to treat consumers like that. Which is why I give them Smurf every chance I get. And don’t dare join the fb group and ask any questions at all. You’ll be blacklisted from sales and booted from the group.
If I remember correctly, wait, what was I saying?

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%