Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Modding the 58mm cuticle pusher into something slightly less useless?

au Offline Jspiggle

Had the idea to turn the 58mm cuticle pusher into a cocktail fork of sorts, I figured anything would be better than a cuticle pusher. What do we think  :o? A friend also suggested replacing it with an awl, perhaps made from a pen blade.

Idk if the cuticle pusher is heat treated or anything but its hard enough that I could only drill it with carbide so I tempered it to a little past straw figuring that it couldn't do any harm (hence the colour).

Also very happy I got a nail nick to work :o!!

au Offline Jspiggle

Chucked it in a copper Minichamp. Looks mean for something so tiny  >:D

us Offline Myron

• No Life Club
Cool!    You're right; the cuticle pusher is worthless (for me, anyway), but this at least could come in handy for something.  I think.  Interesting and incredibly well crafted regardless of what you end up using it for.    :)

00 Offline Mechanickal

• Zombie Apprentice
Now it's a coworker pusher... Poker...
:D

au Offline Jspiggle

Cool!    You're right; the cuticle pusher is worthless (for me, anyway), but this at least could come in handy for something.  I think.  Interesting and incredibly well crafted regardless of what you end up using it for.    :)

Thank you Myron. Yeah I think we agree 100% here. Still pretty useless but infinitely more useful than a cuticle pusher

Now it's a coworker pusher... Poker...
:D

Oh thats devilish =P. A little prick for a little pri... idk what the rules are about swearing here so I will leave it at that

us Offline chewbacca

Cuticle pusher?  All this time I thought it was a coke spoon.

I wonder if you could dish it a little more and grind an edge on it.  You would have a nice little gouge for carving.

au Offline Jspiggle

Cuticle pusher?  All this time I thought it was a coke spoon.

I wonder if you could dish it a little more and grind an edge on it.  You would have a nice little gouge for carving.

Ooohhhhh I like that!! Thats so brilliant! Im just... I like that idea so much Idk if you can tell  :P. Will definitely try this next

gb Offline SAKPal

Very cool

Reminds me of the cigar fork you used to see alot on vintage gentlemans pocket tools

il_fullxfull.1964467801_nin6.jpg
* il_fullxfull.1964467801_nin6.jpg (Filesize: 60.63 KB)

au Offline Jspiggle

It looks exactly like that wow youre right! Now Im curious as to what the other tools on the bottom right of that knife are?

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%