Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Stopping in to say hello!

us Offline captain spaulding

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • What's the matter, kid? Don't ya like clowns?
Stopping in to say hello!
on: October 04, 2019, 11:20:24 PM
Hey everyone. Been a while since I have been around. What have I missed? So happy to poke my head in and say hello. I’m still alive and kicking. Been going through A LOT lately, but me and the family are trying to get by. If you knew me from a while back please feel free to PM me and we can catch up. So happy to say hi and see all you incredible people.
I'm the milk man!

se Offline RF52

• Absolutely No Life Club
Re: Stopping in to say hello!
Reply #1 on: October 04, 2019, 11:38:15 PM
I remember seeing you, and good to see you around again :cheers:

Sent fra min FRD-L09 via Tapatalk

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #2 on: October 04, 2019, 11:39:18 PM
Thank you for the warm welcome back!
I'm the milk man!

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #3 on: October 04, 2019, 11:46:28 PM
Hi Cap.  Great to see you popping in.
Esse Quam Videri

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #4 on: October 04, 2019, 11:53:11 PM
Hi Cap.  Great to see you popping in.

Hey bud. So glad to see a familiar face... err, name. lol. Thank you for saying hello. I miss you all so much!
I'm the milk man!

se Offline RF52

Reply #5 on: October 04, 2019, 11:58:34 PM
Then you should stick around :pok:

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #6 on: October 05, 2019, 12:08:26 AM
I was stoked to see you pop up.  Been a while for sure.  MTo is always your home regardless of how long you've been away.  Lots of new members and quite a lot of old familiar ones too.  Gosh there has been so much going on.  LM release of the Free series, we hit 2 Million posts recently, Boss survived some crazy weather in his neck of the woods, Mad P and his family bought a home, Sadly we lost a few members ColoSwiss you'll likely remember, and all the other shenanigans that makes MTo a fun place to come. 

Glad to hear you and the family are fighting to good fight still. 

On a personal note, I finally picked up a Benchmade Mini Griptillian ( 440C ) and its flipping amazing.  I'm not sure what took me so long to get one.  I just recently picked up a BM Contego Fixed blade too and goodness its such a great knife.  I'm not sure why I slept on BM?  Still got the UKPK from you.  Its such a great knife that was used for my fruit knife for a while.  I still carry it from time to time as I love the color and thinness.  My partner also has the Spydie Persistence we got from you.  She carried the crap out of that knife till I got her a Chaparral. 

We enjoy the victories as they come and do battle as needed.     

Esse Quam Videri

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
  • Plumbers Know Their Crap!!
Reply #7 on: October 05, 2019, 12:08:39 AM
Hey Capt, glad to see you! Hope alls well, remember my doors always open if you need someone to talk to!
JR
"The-Mad-Plumbarian" The Punisher Of Pipes!!! JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Reading Room and explode on the Commode, thinking, how my flush beat John’s and Jerry’s pair? Jack’s had to run for the Water Closet yet ended up tripping on a Can bowing and hitting his Head on the Porcelain God! 🚽

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #8 on: October 05, 2019, 12:10:14 AM
Then you should stick around :pok:

I’m going to be stay around as much as I possibly can. Not looking for a pity party, but times sure have been rough for a while now and it’s hard to keep up with everything I want to. I promise you I’ll be around much more than I have been. That’s not promising to much though. Lol. Seriously though, I miss this place and everyone here. I really do consider you all my second family and I am so happy to even be able to say hello and talk to you all today. You have no idea how much just saying hello means to me now.
I'm the milk man!

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #9 on: October 05, 2019, 12:16:38 AM
I was stoked to see you pop up.  Been a while for sure.  MTo is always your home regardless of how long you've been away.  Lots of new members and quite a lot of old familiar ones too.  Gosh there has been so much going on.  LM release of the Free series, we hit 2 Million posts recently, Boss survived some crazy weather in his neck of the woods, Mad P and his family bought a home, Sadly we lost a few members ColoSwiss you'll likely remember, and all the other shenanigans that makes MTo a fun place to come. 

Glad to hear you and the family are fighting to good fight still. 

On a personal note, I finally picked up a Benchmade Mini Griptillian ( 440C ) and its flipping amazing.  I'm not sure what took me so long to get one.  I just recently picked up a BM Contego Fixed blade too and goodness its such a great knife.  I'm not sure why I slept on BM?  Still got the UKPK from you.  Its such a great knife that was used for my fruit knife for a while.  I still carry it from time to time as I love the color and thinness.  My partner also has the Spydie Persistence we got from you.  She carried the crap out of that knife till I got her a Chaparral. 

We enjoy the victories as they come and do battle as needed.   

As was I to see you! This place really is a second home to me and I know you all will always be here to welcome me back with kind words which means so much to me. I’m so happy to hear the knives you got from me a while back served you and your wife well! Congrats on the Benchmades! They are amazing knives that everyone should at least try once. I’m so sad to hear about Colo. I wish I could of said a few words to him before he went. That’s just so sad to hear. We are all getting a bit older and fighting with health. I know I am at least. I have been going through quite a bit of health issues lately and have been diagnosed with 7 different conditions that affect me in different ways. All are painful sadly and I have been battling with finding some sort of pain relief, but sadly doctors are hesitant to help anymore even for the people like myself who legitimately need medication. I still have to battle with them to get anything to relieve the pain. Sorry for even bringing it up, but like I said before you guys are my second family so I like to keep you all in the loop.
I'm the milk man!

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #10 on: October 05, 2019, 12:17:54 AM
Hey Capt, glad to see you! Hope alls well, remember my doors always open if you need someone to talk to!
JR

MadP. Holy cow. So glad to see you. Thank you so much for saying hello! How is the family? I bet your sons are huge now! Didn’t your oldest join the military? If he did how is he doing? Please tell the family I send my best.
I'm the milk man!

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #11 on: October 05, 2019, 12:22:11 AM
Cap you're family brother.  The door is always open even if you just need time away from "real" life.  Once a member always a member no matter how much time has gone by.  Life hits us in the face and we all need a safe place to just be.  Check out the Case thread that spudly112 started.  Its full of eye candy and a pretty darn fun thread.   Also check out what Syph007 is currently doing.  Man he's on some really next level ish.   The Boss had some fun kayaking vids he posted too.  Theres always fun things going on here at MTo. 

Its always a nice place to come and just be.  You know that.  Whatcha carrying these days?  I've been all over the place myself  :whistle:.  Oh and I got a Spyderco Jumpmaster 2.  What a crazy steel H1 is.  I've not had a spec of rust since getting it.  Its pretty terrific steel.  A bit soft but so far so good. 
Esse Quam Videri

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #12 on: October 05, 2019, 12:25:01 AM
We've had members also dealing with serious issues.  Its sad to hear.  We're family and we're hear to listen.  Keep your head up Cap.  Sending you some super charged positivity.   
Esse Quam Videri

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #13 on: October 05, 2019, 12:26:32 AM
Cap you're family brother.  The door is always open even if you just need time away from "real" life.  Once a member always a member no matter how much time has gone by.  Life hits us in the face and we all need a safe place to just be.  Check out the Case thread that spudly112 started.  Its full of eye candy and a pretty darn fun thread.   Also check out what Syph007 is currently doing.  Man he's on some really next level ish.   The Boss had some fun kayaking vids he posted too.  Theres always fun things going on here at MTo. 

Its always a nice place to come and just be.  You know that.  Whatcha carrying these days?  I've been all over the place myself  :whistle:.  Oh and I got a Spyderco Jumpmaster 2.  What a crazy steel H1 is.  I've not had a spec of rust since getting it.  Its pretty terrific steel.  A bit soft but so far so good.

Been carrying my BO Surge and a Endura4 mainly. Once I started carry a pistol (right front pocket mostly) I didn’t have room for the Endura4 anymore so went to my Kershaw Launch 4 due to its size and it being insanely cool. Lol. The Surge has been in my pocket for years now and I’m in love with it. Sadly I literally just broke the pocket clip off of it 30 seconds ago. Lol. The curse of MTO got me. The knife gods are mad I haven’t been around in years.
I'm the milk man!

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #14 on: October 05, 2019, 12:28:24 AM
MadP. Holy cow. So glad to see you. Thank you so much for saying hello! How is the family? I bet your sons are huge now! Didn’t your oldest join the military? If he did how is he doing? Please tell the family I send my best.
Family's hanging in there, no he didn’t join he ended up falling for some chick who ended up screwing him twice, and he is now back here, the Mrs ended up reaching her first goal of weight loss, she’s great, she also ended up getting a job around the corner, and the little guy well he’s getting taller, he applied for a job also, here’s a pic of the fam,
JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Reading Room and explode on the Commode, thinking, how my flush beat John’s and Jerry’s pair? Jack’s had to run for the Water Closet yet ended up tripping on a Can bowing and hitting his Head on the Porcelain God! 🚽

be Offline Top-Gear-24

Reply #15 on: October 05, 2019, 12:29:50 AM
Welcome back Cap  :salute:.

I do wish it was under better circumstances.  I'm sorry to hear about the rough times and pain you're going through. 

My family and I will have you and your family in our thoughts, hoping to send some positive vibes to you and yours.

And MTO will always be like a big, be it widely spread, family.  And one of the good things about the widely spread part is that, no matter what time of day it is, there's always somebody awake, guarding the fort, and ready to listen to what's on your mind.

Happy to see you back mate  ;).

se Offline RF52

Reply #16 on: October 05, 2019, 12:30:57 AM
Sorry to hear your health is not 100%, but I hope you can get some relief in here at least :tu:
This place surely is the best place in the world if you ask me :salute:

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #17 on: October 05, 2019, 12:36:49 AM
Family's hanging in there, no he didn’t join he ended up falling for some chick who ended up screwing him twice, and he is now back here, the Mrs ended up reaching her first goal of weight loss, she’s great, she also ended up getting a job around the corner, and the little guy well he’s getting taller, he applied for a job also, here’s a pic of the fam,
JR

Sorry your boy got caught up with the girl. I think most of us have experienced making decisions based on a woman and it turned out bad. I have at least. Lol. Tell him to hang in there and know the right one will come along when he least expects it. That’s amazing about your wife. Please let her know I am so happy for her finding a job and hitting her goal in losing weight. That’s great to hear! Your youngest is taller than you! Holy moly he’s big now! They really do grow up so fast.
I'm the milk man!

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #18 on: October 05, 2019, 12:39:33 AM
Welcome back Cap  :salute:.

I do wish it was under better circumstances.  I'm sorry to hear about the rough times and pain you're going through. 

My family and I will have you and your family in our thoughts, hoping to send some positive vibes to you and yours.

And MTO will always be like a big, be it widely spread, family.  And one of the good things about the widely spread part is that, no matter what time of day it is, there's always somebody awake, guarding the fort, and ready to listen to what's on your mind.

Happy to see you back mate  ;).

Hey Top Gear. So nice to see you. Thank you so much for sending positive thoughts. It means the world to me. You are so right about MTO always being here for us no matter the time or day. We have the best group of people on the internet, and I truly do believe that. So nice to see you!
I'm the milk man!

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #19 on: October 05, 2019, 12:41:11 AM
Sorry to hear your health is not 100%, but I hope you can get some relief in here at least :tu:
This place surely is the best place in the world if you ask me :salute:

It’s ok. I’m used to feeling like crap most of the time anyways. Lol. It does bring me relief being here. It takes my mind away from everyday stuff and lets me feel like I’m with my second family again which is priceless in my opinion. The love and support here is a amazing thing.
I'm the milk man!

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #20 on: October 05, 2019, 12:47:43 AM
Sorry your boy got caught up with the girl. I think most of us have experienced making decisions based on a woman and it turned out bad. I have at least. Lol. Tell him to hang in there and know the right one will come along when he least expects it. That’s amazing about your wife. Please let her know I am so happy for her finding a job and hitting her goal in losing weight. That’s great to hear! Your youngest is taller than you! Holy moly he’s big now! They really do grow up so fast.
Yeah, he’ll learn, but he had to quit his job and after so long he has been hired, he is currently up in Massachusetts undergoing training, they flew him up, paid for everything including the room and food! He’ll be back next week I think, but he’ll learn on the women part, I kinda did, it’s kinda funny cause both me and the Mrs stopped looking at the same time and then started Chatting online then we started talking via phone, after 5months we met, and not to long we had our own apartment, funny thing is 2days ago the “2nd” was our 20th wedding anniversary,
JR

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #21 on: October 05, 2019, 01:05:03 AM
Yeah, he’ll learn, but he had to quit his job and after so long he has been hired, he is currently up in Massachusetts undergoing training, they flew him up, paid for everything including the room and food! He’ll be back next week I think, but he’ll learn on the women part, I kinda did, it’s kinda funny cause both me and the Mrs stopped looking at the same time and then started Chatting online then we started talking via phone, after 5months we met, and not to long we had our own apartment, funny thing is 2days ago the “2nd” was our 20th wedding anniversary,
JR

Oh wow! Congratulations! Please tell her I said congrats to her as well!

You both look so young! She looks very similar as she did in the first pic. You on the other hand.....  :D
I'm the milk man!

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #22 on: October 05, 2019, 01:09:26 AM
Oh wow! Congratulations! Please tell her I said congrats to her as well!

You both look so young! She looks very similar as she did in the first pic. You on the other hand.....  :D
Will do, I was only 20, and they said it would never make it past 1yr..
JR

us Offline BadMechanic

Reply #23 on: October 05, 2019, 01:20:36 AM
Welcome back  :cheers:

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #24 on: October 05, 2019, 01:30:48 AM
I'm the milk man!

us Offline Blackbeard

• No Life Club
  • One Day Closer To Death
Reply #25 on: October 05, 2019, 02:11:11 AM
Welcome back Capt!   :salute:

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #26 on: October 05, 2019, 02:47:40 AM
Welcome back Capt!   :salute:

Thank you! Great to see you Blackbeard!
I'm the milk man!

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #27 on: October 05, 2019, 03:17:07 AM
Mrs said ty,
JR

us Offline David

Reply #28 on: October 05, 2019, 03:53:43 AM
Hi Cap good to see ya again!    :tu:
What? Enablers! Are you serrrrious? Where? I dont see any.
Hold Fast

us Offline LoopCutter

Reply #29 on: October 05, 2019, 04:09:36 AM
Hi Capt, good to see you back in our corner of the world.  Was just back here in the corner watching all the well wishers rushing in to say howdy.

Good energy heading your way. Keep family safe and stay awhile if able. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If I start and end the day above ground, it is a good day!

Hope yours is as good!

A SMART man always knows what to say!
   A WISE man knows whether or not to say it!!!

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%