Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Leatherman Sidekick

Offline dorsetearman

• New User
Leatherman Sidekick
on: October 19, 2019, 05:13:24 PM
  :climber:   Leatherman model SideKick. Supplied as New complete with its original display box and includes a nylon sheath. The tool has some slight damage to the display box through length of storage – the tool is New without any sign of handling. There is no warranty documentation supplied with this tool and hence the 30% discount is offered against the tools list price of £83.00 the price is £66.40 Plus £5.50 Postage & Packing within the UK,
« Last Edit: October 21, 2019, 02:20:01 PM by SteveC »

Offline dorsetearman

• New User
Re: Leatherman Sidekick
Reply #1 on: October 20, 2019, 12:14:46 PM
 :facepalm: Guys I recently purchased a whole lot of Multi tools at an auction; having viewed many such tools being openly advertised  through eBay I posted a few on my eBay site. They were up for only a few hours before being taken down by eBay saying I had gone against their advertised policy on selling Multi Tools - I telephoned eBay and during a long conversation they said they were removing adverts selling Multi Tools which included blades. I said that I could see at least a dozen such adverts still on their site even though they'd removed mine. To no avail.

Here is a list of the Multi Tools I purchased - the description of New indicates it has its original sales box, the description New Other indicates that there is no sign of damage but there is no box with the item - none of the items shown have any warranty details provided. In the case of items described as New there is a 30% discount from  the items current price, items shown as New Other have a 40% discount. I live and work in the UK and postage and packing to individuals in the UK will be an additional £5.50 per item. Items sold in Europe will be more expensive please enquire. When items sell they will not be replaced with new stock as I am not a retailer. Below is a PDF file showing the make, model, sheath, quantity, list price and sale price asked.

I have inspected all the items shown and cannot see any damage - the items which were supplied to me showing any sign of damage are in a separate list described as used and may be advertised later.

I believe that the items shown are, or have been used as, shop demonstrators or orders not collected.   If you know of anyone who would like this information please pass it on to them with my thanks.Images will be sent of any item you require please request the item from its number shown in the far left column.

« Last Edit: October 21, 2019, 02:20:18 PM by SteveC »

gb Offline badwolf

• No Life Club
  • my best friends a dog
Reply #2 on: October 20, 2019, 02:40:45 PM
A hello world be nice :dunno:

Look here pics would be useful.

eBay UK have a no knife policy, while some slip through lots are removed, yes it sucks but that just the way it is... Your Swiss Spirit hasn't been removed yet  :pok:

I really find it annoying when people Ponce by the MTO, dump off a list with no mention of payment methods simply looking for a free quick sales platform with zero interest in the forum...
Oh lord I could go on  :rant:

"I like me, my wife likes me"

JC PT&A

gb Offline badwolf

• No Life Club
  • my best friends a dog
Reply #3 on: October 20, 2019, 02:56:26 PM
Look just saying Sidekick this is from one of the UK'S best online retailers with free shipping.

Discounts on list prices might as well be made up, it's a discount on the current price that counts.
"I like me, my wife likes me"

JC PT&A

us Offline SteveC

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #4 on: October 20, 2019, 04:20:30 PM
First of all welcome to Mto  :cheers:   If you are here only to sell your Multitools fair enough but sort of bad form not to introduce yourself and have your first two posts advertising to sell.

Please read the rules for selling here. You must clearly list your items and state a price. I have removed your download list. List the items and post pictures in this thread so members don't have to download a file to see what you are selling. Also though not mandatory if you do sell here please donate to the forum as it cost money to run this forum.

Offline dorsetearman

• New User
Reply #5 on: October 20, 2019, 04:23:07 PM
Hello: I hope I've done this properly as I'm a very rank beginner when it comes to Forum's you may be asking for my images of the Leatherman SideKick shown in my list of available tools: here attached are my images. If you would like to purchase this tool you could pay direct to my bank account or into my PayPal account which ever you'd feel better covered by.

Thank you for your interest - if you'd think that my post could be of use to others in this forum please feel free to sent the link to them.

Best regards Dorsetearman

Moderator edit :  Advertising link removed
Leatherman Sidekick 1.jpg
* Leatherman Sidekick 1.jpg (Filesize: 44.7 KB)
Leatherman Sidekick 2 NEM.jpg
* Leatherman Sidekick 2 NEM.jpg (Filesize: 213.36 KB)
Leatherman Sidekick 3 NEM.jpg
* Leatherman Sidekick 3 NEM.jpg (Filesize: 172.96 KB)
Leatherman Sidekick 4 NEM.jpg
* Leatherman Sidekick 4 NEM.jpg (Filesize: 180.78 KB)
« Last Edit: October 21, 2019, 01:34:10 AM by SteveC »

us Offline SteveC

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #6 on: October 20, 2019, 06:50:02 PM
I have merged your two threads into this one.

us Offline SteveC

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #7 on: October 21, 2019, 01:37:14 AM
Sorry to have to pull your link, but it is in violation of our forum policies on advertising. :salute:

As this is a privately owned and members funded forum we can't allow you to advertise for free here. We have members here paying for the privilege to advertise and allowing you to do so for free wouldn't be fair to them. If you're searching for input and thoughts on projects you'll need to upgrade your account to a Research and Development subscription you can buy here for only $10 for 30 days or $75 a year.

Then you'll be able to post links to your project in our R&D subforum.

Or if you're trying to fund your project, check out our Crowd Funding board. Crowd Sourcing subscription is $15 per month or $110 a year.

Be sure to read Multitool.org Think Tank Rules too.

If you have any more questions or would like arrange options for advertising your tool, please contact Grant Lamontagne, the site owner via email.

Nice to have you with us and you can enjoy the forum and take part in the discussions, but don't advertise anymore until you've made arrangements to do so with the forum owner. :cheers:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%