Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

LIFAN Energy Storm 7,000 Watt Inverter Generator $1,299!

Offline multiprim

A while back, I posted about the Pulsar 4000W inverter generator. It was a terrific buy. In fact, I recently bought a second one, along with its parallel kit. Compared to the Honda 3000, The Pulsar has been a must for business use and it's saved me thousands of dollars. Heck, you can buy 3 Pulsars for the cost of one Honda.

Back then (in my Pulsar review), I touched on the Lifan 7000. Well, they're finally back in stock, and I needed one to replace our old Honda 6500 (our newer 6500 [4 years old] was stolen due to a tenant's lax attitude towards security, hence the need for the extra Pulsar and parallel kit hookup).

Anyway, I know this is a more significant purchase. But, considering that a Honda EU7000is costs $4,500, you're looking at a $3K+ savings with the Lifan. I don't know of any other economical alternative super quiet inverter generator that comes close to the Honda 7000, other than this Lifan 7000.

I almost pulled the trigger on it as soon as they were back in stock. For some reason, I held off till the morning. Glad I did, cuz when I clicked on my bookmark for Home Depot's Lifan, I saw that it was now a Special Buy, $1,299 (down from $1,499, which is still a great deal). Couldn't add it to cart fast enough.

Had heard good things about this generator from local vendors who were very happy with their own savings on it. Mine should arrive by Friday, just in time for our weekend venues. If it performs as expected, I may buy a another one which, for two of them, would total less than half the cost of one Honda 7000.

Anyway, just thought I'd share. With increased power outages, having a super quiet option like this for emergencies would make a nice option.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/LIFAN-Energy-Storm-7-000-6-500-Watt-Gas-Powered-Electric-Remote-Start-Portable-Inverter-Generator-Electric-Fuel-Injected-ESI7000iER-EFI/206823902

Offline multiprim

Re: LIFAN Energy Storm 7,000 Watt Inverter Generator $1,299!
Reply #1 on: November 06, 2019, 04:23:40 AM
Sorry, forgot to post a YouTube comparison of the Lifan vs Honda.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $158.99
PayPal Fees: $9.20
Net Balance: $149.79
Below Goal: $150.21
Site Currency: USD
50%