Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

SPOILERS The Mandalorian Rant

ch Offline Etherealicer

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
on: November 18, 2019, 08:43:22 PM
Spoilers

Discuss anything that contains spoilers here!
It wouldn't be the internet without people complaining.

ch Offline Etherealicer

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
Re: SPOILERS The Mandalorian Rant
Reply #1 on: November 18, 2019, 09:11:04 PM
The Mandalorian is according to Greef Karga, and I quote "The Best in the parsecs"... really, how bad are the others? I mean he got surprised by a Blurgg, a noisy animal the size of a minivan. He has no strategy (asking the Bounty Droid to fall back and make a plan seems like a joke), all he ever does is charge in (Java Sandcrawler and the Egg Mission).

Speaking of the cave... I hate bullet proof animals, especially if they later get easily killed by a tiny knife (Crocodile Dundee would laugh at that size and even the Jawas have a bigger one).

And what's up with his rifle... it uses bullets the size of a lightsaber battery (I understand bullets for the dramatic effect, but that seems rather lame for Mandalorians, they are supposed to be a match for Jedi), but best it can do is kill a Jawa (not even his robe) and he still shoots at the Sandcrawler.

P.S.: Jawas are space minions that eat eggs instead of bananas :D

ch Offline Etherealicer

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #2 on: November 18, 2019, 09:22:58 PM
On a more positive notes... I'm curious how the "foundlings" fit in. My guess, they are offsprings of Clone Troopers...
« Last Edit: November 18, 2019, 09:28:44 PM by Etherealicer »

ch Offline Etherealicer

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #3 on: November 18, 2019, 09:26:04 PM
Oh and Baby Yodasoid is adorable... I want one :D

us Offline ironraven

• No Life Club
  • American Clandestine Materials Executive (ACME)
Reply #4 on: November 19, 2019, 01:58:57 AM
I'm pretty sure that the use of parsecs in this manner is embracing the running joke that most of the fandom has stopped being bothered by and just giggles at.

As for the rifle... big whoop. Thousands of species in a galactic culture that has had FTL travel for more then thirty thousand (30,000) years. Older cultures had tech that is still beyond the most advanced technology in the current galactic culture (Gree hypergates come to mind immediately). There is a population measured in the tens of trillions. And a lot of "wild space" including two smaller galaxies close enough that if you don't mind trusting your hyperdrive that long, you can go to. Takes a pretty bold leap of faith to say that in about 100 hours of audio-visual and only a few thousand of pages of canon to think that we've seen everything in terms of tech. Hell, it is canon, not just Legends, that there is tech on par with our early 21st century that is literally, geologically fossilized. There has been 40 years to make assumptions on what is relatively scanty material- ok, wasn't expecting to find Jawas off Tatooine, but there they are with a sandcrawler. Without clear and definitive evidence that that is Tatooine, then they got off Tatooine, revise assumptions and move on. 

As part of Filoni's contribution to the audio-visual record, disruptors were mentioned, but some are shown to be emp-type ion weapons sufficent to cause neurological damage, but there is insufficient evidence to say conclusively that all objects with that verbal label applied are of that type of technology. And they were mentioned several times in Legends (Han Solo Adventures, for one) as bulky and inefficient weapons that do horrifying damage, but outside of the graphic form their effect has never been described in detail. It was stated that a disruptor pistol could drop combat repulsor craft. When they were shown in both the old Marvel and the Dark Horse comics, they sorta worked the way we've seen in the Mandelorian. Real powerful, but the ammo requirements are insane as we've seen, and they basically leave shredded clothes and a little bit of a splash. My grumble is that there is less chunky salsa left over when we're seeing it, but how often have we actually seen blood even in the original trilogy, much less later material. The cantina fight, and the crisping of Manakin on Mustafar, but I can't even think of any in Rogue One.

That, and "no disintigrations" makes this a thing. Ignore Lord Vader's injunctions at your own risk.

Admittedly, some of these examples are all Legends materials, but Thrawn, the planets Chandrilla, Mimban and Lothal, and kyber, all came from Legends and have been brought into Canon even if slightly changed. Along with the Skipray blastboat, Storm Commandos, Space and Seatroopers, Interdictor cruisers... Hell, Mimban and kyber crystals came from Splinter of the Minds Eye. And even Life Day has become a thing, in current Canon. Bold and dangerous to assume that we know the fullness of the tech level and the organizations Galaxy.

Foundlings have always been a part of Mandelorian culture. They adopt orphans- the idea of a feral child or, worse, a child who's living by begging and being a streetrat is shocking. I can't imagine what they'd do with a fagin. Armour and weapons are treasured by every representation of their culture, but Manda'o have always found children precious and dear. I knew IG-11 wasn't going to be back when it suggested killing the kid. And the Clans and Houses adopt adults. Given that Filoni is advising and Faverau is an utter Mando nerd who's studied everything canon and Legends about the Mandelorian culture, there should be very little conflict between what we've seen in other forms and what we'll see out of this series. If we see conflict between what we saw with Boba Fett and what we see anywhere else, remember that Boba was raised by a man who was an exile from the culture.

As for the blaster proof critter, again, we haven't seen everything. But yes, it was annoying.

Honestly, Greenbean (as I'm going to call the child) is the most disturbing thing I've seen there. And that is only because finding him(??) is like finding a yeti in my local grocery store, digging into his tenth case of beer.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2019, 02:11:48 AM by ironraven »
"Even if it is only the handful of people I meet on the street, or in my home, I can still protect them with this one sword" Kenshin Himura

Necessity is the mother of invention. If you're not ready, it's "a mother". If you are, it's "mom".

"I love democracy" Sheev Palpatine, upon his election to Chancellor.

ch Offline Etherealicer

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #5 on: November 19, 2019, 10:13:12 AM
I'm pretty sure that the use of parsecs in this manner is embracing the running joke that most of the fandom has stopped being bothered by and just giggles at.
I'm less worried about parsecs  than that he is supposed to be the best. Yet he gets easily ambushed and his only plan is to charge ahead.

As for the rifle... big whoop. Thousands of species in a galactic culture that has had FTL travel for more then thirty thousand (30,000) years. Older cultures had tech that is still beyond the most advanced technology in the current galactic culture (Gree hypergates come to mind immediately). There is a population measured in the tens of trillions. And a lot of "wild space" including two smaller galaxies close enough that if you don't mind trusting your hyperdrive that long, you can go to. Takes a pretty bold leap of faith to say that in about 100 hours of audio-visual and only a few thousand of pages of canon to think that we've seen everything in terms of tech. Hell, it is canon, not just Legends, that there is tech on par with our early 21st century that is literally, geologically fossilized. There has been 40 years to make assumptions on what is relatively scanty material- ok, wasn't expecting to find Jawas off Tatooine, but there they are with a sandcrawler. Without clear and definitive evidence that that is Tatooine, then they got off Tatooine, revise assumptions and move on.
Yeah, tech is quite inconsistent (we have permanent hover but spaceships still have landing gear :think: and the best way to travel is still mounting a Blurgg double-  :think:). Still, Mandelorians have upgraded their weapons to match/defeat the Jedi... can't see a single shot rifle do the trick. I do think it is a cool weapon (like the polearm design), but I think it's wrong for the character.

As part of Filoni's contribution to the audio-visual record, disruptors were mentioned, but some are shown to be emp-type ion weapons sufficent to cause neurological damage, but there is insufficient evidence to say conclusively that all objects with that verbal label applied are of that type of technology. And they were mentioned several times in Legends (Han Solo Adventures, for one) as bulky and inefficient weapons that do horrifying damage, but outside of the graphic form their effect has never been described in detail. It was stated that a disruptor pistol could drop combat repulsor craft. When they were shown in both the old Marvel and the Dark Horse comics, they sorta worked the way we've seen in the Mandelorian. Real powerful, but the ammo requirements are insane as we've seen, and they basically leave shredded clothes and a little bit of a splash. My grumble is that there is less chunky salsa left over when we're seeing it, but how often have we actually seen blood even in the original trilogy, much less later material. The cantina fight, and the crisping of Manakin on Mustafar, but I can't even think of any in Rogue One.
They are trying to tone the violence down to make it somewhat children friendly. No blood, no bodies... even in the language they are creative. They don't use words like murder/death/kill. I mean it is a really rough world, but not even the thugs uses swearwords (they should have used smurf).

Foundlings have always been a part of Mandelorian culture. They adopt orphans- the idea of a feral child or, worse, a child who's living by begging and being a streetrat is shocking. I can't imagine what they'd do with a fagin. Armour and weapons are treasured by every representation of their culture, but Manda'o have always found children precious and dear. I knew IG-11 wasn't going to be back when it suggested killing the kid. And the Clans and Houses adopt adults. Given that Filoni is advising and Faverau is an utter Mando nerd who's studied everything canon and Legends about the Mandelorian culture, there should be very little conflict between what we've seen in other forms and what we'll see out of this series. If we see conflict between what we saw with Boba Fett and what we see anywhere else, remember that Boba was raised by a man who was an exile from the culture.
Interesting, didn't know that, according to the Wookipedia "The Mandelorian chapter 1" is the first mentioning thereof. It kinda clashes with their house/clan culture

Honestly, Greenbean (as I'm going to call the child) is the most disturbing thing I've seen there. And that is only because finding him(??) is like finding a yeti in my local grocery store, digging into his tenth case of beer.
I think they jumped the gun a bit with having him use the power so early in the show... I loved it when he was interrupted (left it open if he really has the Force and how much).
Also, if you do see a Yeti, please make a video (but one in 4k/60fps, so sick of those shaky grainy videos). And please also record what he is purchasing, would be interesting what kind of diet he has.

us Offline ironraven

• No Life Club
Reply #6 on: November 19, 2019, 07:15:36 PM
I think this is the first use of "foundling" as a specific term of art, but when Wookiepedia says first I'm always worried that their pedantry is outweighing their common sense. They have a whole page that not only explains "water", but lists some but not every time we can see water and/or it is referenced; ditto breasts, and as I fan of Wookiepedia I'm pretty sure most of the fandom knows what those are (even if they've been closer to a lightsaber rather than actual boobs :P ). I can remember the concept of a "foundling", a person (usually a child) who is adopted, going back to the late 90s in the Dark Horse run of the comics. If the Mandelorian cyberbeasts, the mythosaur (rather than bantha skull), and all of the lore about the Jedi and Republic having to bomb the Mandelorians half way back to the stone age to be able to call it a "draw" are cannon, even if the term wasn't in use, then the concept was.

Heck, the Mandelorians in Legend are a foundling culture, having been part of a multi-species group adopted by the Tuang. When the Tuang died out, the humans had the largest breeding population, but maintained the traditions and language of the late Tuang. This is tied in with the Exar Kun era, so the whole thing IS solidly Legends. But since New Dawn, Krowsnest, beskar, the House and Clan structure, Death Watch and the history of the Jedi/Mandelorian rivalry draws from Legends but it has been adopted into Canon by way of Filoni's work, so I'm not going to be at all surprised when the Tuang show up at least in passing. Even if they don't, I have no doubt that when things open up that "foundlings", regaurdless of phrasing have always been there.

My bigger ponder is if any surviving GAR Clonetroopers would be counted as Mando. I'm doubtful, because of tradition and whom they were cloned from. But I could hope, I would love to see 90 year old (relative aging) Rex or Wolf, or even Cut Laquane, show up someplace. 

And yes, Greenbean dead lifting that thing was too early. That could have waited an episode or two or even to the season one finally, but I'm hoping that we're holding off on hearing his first words. And a toad-burp doesn't count.
"Even if it is only the handful of people I meet on the street, or in my home, I can still protect them with this one sword" Kenshin Himura

Necessity is the mother of invention. If you're not ready, it's "a mother". If you are, it's "mom".

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Reply #7 on: November 22, 2019, 03:01:04 PM
Clone of Yoda, he is.  Believe that, I do.  Convenient is the timing.   17 he was, when Luke left Tattooine, and born he was a few years after the start of the Clone Wars.

Painful it is, structuring sentences in that way.

Anyways, figure that Luke was born say 5 years after the beginning of the Clone Wars, 17 years later he leaves Tattooine, then another ten or so years between that and the events of Return of the Jedi, and the Mandalorian supposedly takes place about 5 years afterwards and you end up with 5+17+10+5= 37 years, give or take.

Baby Yoda is approximately 50 years old, according to the storyline.  Figure a + or - of 10% and he could be as young as 45, and factoring the same margin for error in the above timeline, and you are looking at around 41 years. 

The timing seems awfully close, and even more so if you think that Sipher Diaz or any of the Sith Lords could potentially have gotten DNA from Yoda (maybe after a haircut?  Maybe toenail clippings?) and started Baby Yoda a little bit before the Jedi Council knew about the Clone Army.  Perhaps Baby Yoda was part of a plot to confuse and overthrow (or supplant) Yoda at some point?

Or there is a possibility of a race of small, green people that don't leave their planet unless they are Jedi, which would explain why this is only the second (third?) Yodian (people of Yoda's race) we have seen.

Or, if you still believe the Expanded Universe is better than the Disney Universe (and let's face it, the EU has had it's share of stinkers too), the timing is also about right for this little Greenbean to be the lovechild of Yoda and Yaddle, both of whom were on the Council, and therefore you'd think would have been doubly forbidden, which might explain why they tried to hide him/her.

Those are my three theories.  Time (and more episodes) will tell if I am even in the ballpark.

Getting away from baby talk....

Why didn't he just bring his ship to the bad guy base instead of wrestling with the two legged lizard cows?  I would think that would have saved a lot of time, and the heavier weapons of the ship seem like they would have come in handy in the resulting firefight.  Plus the Jawas wouldn't have had a chance to strip it if it wasn't left unattended.

And, if you need to ride one of these things to get there, how did the IG droid get there?  Guaranteed he didn't take the time to ride a lizard cow.

Regarding the laserproof hide that isn't knife proof... I could see that as a possibility.  Perhaps the creature is able to either absorb or redirect light energy somehow- which would be an evolutionary advantage for something that lives in a desert.  And, let's remember that bullet proof vests worn by police in a galaxy much, much closer will stop bullets but are virtually useless against blades, including arrowheads.

I have more, but I'll leave it there for now.  I'll just make one more comment:

It was great seeing Brian Posehn, Carl Weathers and Nick Nolte- especially Brian Posehn, since I know he is a hardcore nerd and it is great to see "one of us" living the dream and becoming a part of the universe we all grew up with.

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

ch Offline Etherealicer

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #8 on: November 22, 2019, 07:42:11 PM
@50 would that make him smack the same age as Anakin Skywalker (Born 41 BBY)? Considering that the Mandelorian takes place ~9ABY... considering that Anakin is thought to be conceived by midi-chlorians, maybe baby-yoda was the other side of that medal to balance everything out.

Episode 3 was probably the best yet... I think it addressed a lot of problems I had with the first 2 epsiode (you think they are reading this here ::) ?). He even showed that his helmet has at least some gadgets in it (it was kinda weird for him to hold that tiny scope to the helmet, but I guess it was good for the audience to understand what he is doing).
« Last Edit: November 22, 2019, 07:54:13 PM by Etherealicer »

fr Offline Whoey

• Administrator
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • I am geek, hear me code
Reply #9 on: November 22, 2019, 08:29:12 PM
Episode  3 :sa:
The difficult we do immediately, the impossible takes a little longer.

us Offline ironraven

• No Life Club
Reply #10 on: November 23, 2019, 02:56:03 AM
Episode  3 :sa:

You are your people. Remember this you're trying to kill a man.

I"m guessing from the last time we saw Bo Katan (approx 1 BBY) and say a year after Endor, the Empire stomped the hell out of the Mandelorians if they've scattered this hard. Or maybe there is a sect that decided it was time to haul aft rather than sitting on ground zero after yet another civil war and seeing that the Empire could finish bombing them into the stone age and call the expense a rounding error.

ch Offline Etherealicer

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #11 on: November 23, 2019, 06:54:47 PM

il Offline pomsbz

• No Life Club
Reply #12 on: November 23, 2019, 08:04:27 PM
Am I the only one finding these episodes really shallow and predictable? Not sure I'm going to bother with the rest of them. The 2nd was bad enough but the 3rd was cliched beyond belief.
"It is better to lose health like a spendthrift than to waste it like a miser." - Robert Louis Stevenson

fr Offline Whoey

• Administrator
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #13 on: November 24, 2019, 11:00:37 AM
things that bug me so far:

The unkept state of the stormtroopers armour, the empire fell years before yes, but if you're going to carry on pretending to be a military force, upkeep is still going to be part of your routine, I don't get the dirty state of their armour, unless they are only pretending to be stormtroopers. (which no longer matters as they are all dead now)

For being the best in the parsec, his performance is kinda mediocre, without IG11 would he have finished that job in EP1? Also, the Jawas bested him. The hairless green mogwai saved his ass with the rhino thing. In EP3 it was his mandalorian brothers and sisters that saved him vs the guild of bounty hunters. We know he teams up with others regularly from bits of the trailers, also iirc he does take off his helmet at some point too. (how does one eat and bathe if you never remove a helmet? Unless that means in public only)

As to the above comments about his gun, as we have seen now, it's multifunctional, different ammo for different tasks.

The salute during the flyby at the end of EP3... when did we arrive in the United Star Wars of America? You have to admit, it was a very American thing to do.

I'm a bit confused by his armour, a lot of the promo material shows his EP1 setup, and we know it evolves as the series goes, but by the end of EP3 he has changed out all his parts with the beskar reward.

Overall it's minor things to me... I'm enjoying it for the most part for what it is, a space western. And so many easter eggs...

il Offline pomsbz

• No Life Club
Reply #14 on: November 24, 2019, 11:32:16 AM
It is of course nice that stormtroopers still can't aim...  :rofl:
"It is better to lose health like a spendthrift than to waste it like a miser." - Robert Louis Stevenson

us Offline ironraven

• No Life Club
Reply #15 on: November 27, 2019, 01:29:32 AM
United Star Wars of America?

Excuse me?

That this statement came from an effing MODERATOR bothers me even more. If I said something like this about Spain, I'd be getting pilloried right now.

us Offline Poncho65

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #16 on: November 27, 2019, 03:23:17 AM
Keep calm :salute: Whoey is American himself ( Canadian, yes but that is still North American :cheers: )

I haven't  watched the series so I have no idea about anything in the show but I do know that he isn't meaning it as a slur of any kind (I have known him for several years and he isn't like that) he is just referencing it and what it has to do with the show :cheers:

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #17 on: November 27, 2019, 01:38:15 PM
Keep calm :salute: Whoey is American himself ( Canadian, yes but that is still North American :cheers: )

I haven't  watched the series so I have no idea about anything in the show but I do know that he isn't meaning it as a slur of any kind (I have known him for several years and he isn't like that) he is just referencing it and what it has to do with the show :cheers:

Actually, Whoey is a bizarre Canadian/American Hybrid if you want to get technical.  :)

Also, just to keep the record straight, Whoey is not a moderator, Whoey is the site technician.  He just hangs out with the moderators.

And now we return you to your regularly scheduled discussion about the proper care and feeding of your friendly neighborhood Mandalorians.

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

pt Offline pfrsantos

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Oxygen and magnesium toghether?! OMg!
Reply #18 on: November 28, 2019, 01:55:04 PM
I liked it when yoddie ate the froggie thingie in Ep. 2

:D :D :D :D

I don't have OCD, I have OCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ.

I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

Eff the ineffable, scrut the inscrutable.

IYCRTYSWTMTFOT

pt Offline pfrsantos

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #19 on: November 28, 2019, 02:01:17 PM
That was pretty much it. Awl the rest was just  :facepalm:.

What was the deal with the shoulder metal cap?! And the ammo for the rifle?! And how come the robot bounty hunter didn't took care of every enemy, with that auto targeting and shhoting in awl directions at the same time with dead accuracy?!

:twak: :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak:

IYCRTYSWTMTFOT

no Offline Vidar

• No Life Club
Reply #20 on: November 28, 2019, 02:04:18 PM
I liked it when yoddie ate the froggie thingie in Ep. 2

:D :D :D :D

Yes, that was a nice touch :D Feeding the force I guess.

What does he even go by? Yodalito Yoddie Yoda Jr Yoda the 2nd?
"Simple is hard"
"Hard is hard too"
(Partial disclosure: I design tools for a living).

pt Offline pfrsantos

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #21 on: November 28, 2019, 04:26:24 PM
Yes, that was a nice touch :D Feeding the force I guess.

What does he even go by? Yodalito Yoddie Yoda Jr Yoda the 2nd?

Gizmo?...

:whistle:

IYCRTYSWTMTFOT

no Offline Vidar

• No Life Club
Reply #22 on: November 28, 2019, 04:44:23 PM
Gizmo?...

:whistle:

Yodayoda? After a name tradition around here where the last name just getting added once more per generation. Yes, after some time it gets tedious and you end with things like quadruple Yoda..
"Simple is hard"
"Hard is hard too"
(Partial disclosure: I design tools for a living).

fr Offline Whoey

• Administrator
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #23 on: November 28, 2019, 08:30:49 PM
Actually, Whoey is a bizarre Canadian/American Hybrid if you want to get technical.  :)

Also, just to keep the record straight, Whoey is not a moderator, Whoey is the site technician.  He just hangs out with the moderators.

And now we return you to your regularly scheduled discussion about the proper care and feeding of your friendly neighborhood Mandalorians.

Def
Well that covers it.

For the record, if he had done a bullfighting thing with the rhino beast I would have been equally disgusted.

It wasn't against it, it is that something so obvious does not belong in a galaxy far far away. Captain America can salute until the cows come home, just don't feel it belongs in Star Wars.

us Offline LoopCutter

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #24 on: November 28, 2019, 08:39:57 PM
I thought the salute was more an “Ironman” thing.

Also, I think Mando sounds very Clint Eastwood

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: November 28, 2019, 08:48:47 PM by LoopCutter »
If I start and end the day above ground, it is a good day!

Hope yours is as good!

A SMART man always knows what to say!
   A WISE man knows whether or not to say it!!!

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #25 on: November 29, 2019, 12:50:13 AM
Mystery solved!

Def

us Offline Roc

• No Life Club
Reply #26 on: November 29, 2019, 02:48:00 AM
I think some of you might be reading to much into the Mandalorian. This is entertainment. The lead is modeled after Clint Eastwood. How can that be wrong. He’s done an excellent job by my standards.

us Offline Noa Isumi

• No Life Club
Reply #27 on: November 29, 2019, 04:14:48 AM
I noticed a mention of the salute at the end of ep3

Some say it's an American thing
Some are offended
Some think its an Iron Man since Disney owns Marvel...

This is an easter egg to another LucasFilm ILM property that an identical shot of a fly by salute appears in;
The Rocketeer

Y'all forgot that one didnt ya

(Ok so the 1st immage Google found was the close-up; I'm not searching, watch the movie)
rocketeer-salute.jpg
* rocketeer-salute.jpg (Filesize: 69.94 KB)
« Last Edit: November 29, 2019, 04:19:51 AM by Noa Isumi »
I used to be a lot of things, and someday will again.
But for now I'm just a lost jack of trades with neither mastery nor home. ~NoaIsumi

fr Offline Whoey

• Administrator
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #28 on: November 29, 2019, 08:36:45 AM
Rocketeer or Iron man, both fall into that category of being a very American hero, and still feel it's not very Galaxy Far Far Away like.

I guess it's inevitable as the armour + jetpack combo makes them all similar.

ch Offline Etherealicer

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #29 on: November 29, 2019, 09:38:11 AM
We need a baby Hutt
leonardo-viti-leoviti-babyjabba.jpg
* leonardo-viti-leoviti-babyjabba.jpg (Filesize: 150.32 KB)

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%