Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Computer Mouse carrying case

pt Offline FInixNOver

Computer Mouse carrying case
on: December 18, 2019, 12:11:56 AM
I've been searching for a hard case to transport my computer mouse.
There are plenty of cases for the popular ones like Logitec MX Master, but have found nothing so far for my Trust Lagau (left Handed), specific or generic.
I gave up looking for a specific case within the first 5 minutes of search.
The inside dimensions of the case, need to be at least, 12x8x4.5cm (~4.7x3.2x2in), although I'd prefer it to be close to that, it can be a bit bigger.

Do any of you fine folks, know of something that may fit the bill?

ca Offline jcs0001

Re: Computer Mouse carrying case
Reply #1 on: January 30, 2020, 10:28:37 PM
I've given this some thought and initially was going to suggest a fenix headlamp case - it is a hard zipped case but not quite big enough.  You may find a case for a small or mid sized camera that would fit - there are some hard cases available.

John.

wales Offline Smashie

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • Smurf it!
Reply #2 on: January 31, 2020, 12:00:44 AM
“Strong minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, weak minds discuss people.” - Socrates
"I'm not feeling very talky today, off you smurf". - Smashie
Complaining is mental preparation for failure.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

us Offline Alan K.

• Thread Killer 2019
  • Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #3 on: February 03, 2020, 12:36:46 AM
I keep my camera in a crush proof Pelican case and it works great to protect it from getting wet and keeps it dust free in an environment where everything gets covered in very fine, wind blown silt.  I highly recommend them. The 1010 case that I use would be a little small for your needs but the R20 looks like it would fit. It is 6. 72 x 3. 20 x 2. 00 inches. If that's not it, the next size up is the R40.

https://www.amazon.com/Pelican-Ruck-R20-Case-Tan/dp/B07N81KZMN/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=small+pelican+case&qid=1580685698&sr=8-3

scotland Offline Sea Monster

• No Life Club
Reply #4 on: February 17, 2020, 08:09:37 PM
Some camera cases have "hard" panels in them to resist pokey things etc, whilst still being a semi-soft zip up case - I suggest this simply because a generic rectangle hard case seems like it'd be a poor use of space, and any given electronics store is likely to have a bajillion camera cases and bags on offer.

Other than that- until now I didn't know mouse cases were a thing. My "computer" bag such as it is (a gentleman's satchel....) has three smaller pockets, which for my purposes fit the power cable, mouse, and headphones, data sticks, etc fairly neatly.

I've never had a problem with damage or such - but perhaps my lifestyle isn't as vigorous and demanding as yours.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%