Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Old news but.....

us Offline Bensasupertool

• No Life Club
  • Be like The Rifleman
Old news but.....
on: July 28, 2020, 07:59:58 PM
A blade hq email with the 150 dollar HERITAGE PST gave me a ripping good chuckle. I'm far out of the loop here but seeing that got me good. Hope all is good with everyone and the forum looks healthy as ever.
CHECK YOUR SMOKE DETECTOR BATTERIES!  Everyone Needs a Halligan Tool.

gb Offline SurgeUk

• Global Moderator
  • Absolutely No Life Club
Re: Old news but.....
Reply #1 on: July 28, 2020, 08:19:27 PM
A blade hq email with the 150 dollar HERITAGE PST gave me a ripping good chuckle. I'm far out of the loop here but seeing that got me good. Hope all is good with everyone and the forum looks healthy as ever.
You may chuckle but they still sell for £180 - £250 here in the UK ($233 - $323) so the price from Blade HQ is a good deal (£115)

Obviously, you then need to factor in shipping blah, blah etc.. and this is where it becomes an issue (even if you can get it shipped)  :surrender:

We get ripped off here by LM (big time)  :rant:
They don't like it up 'em!

us Offline Poncho65

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #2 on: July 28, 2020, 11:23:43 PM
Great to see you buddy :waving:  the price of that PST was a bit out of my price range (for what it is) as well :whistle: :D

us Offline Bensasupertool

• No Life Club
  • Be like The Rifleman
Reply #3 on: July 30, 2020, 01:35:32 AM
I only laugh because I dedicated an old used PST for everyday use. Bought from Sazabi here some years ago. I dont remember the price but I think well under 40 dollars. The UK prices are disgusting and yes a steal to buy here but still, that price for nostalgia is criminal.
CHECK YOUR SMOKE DETECTOR BATTERIES!  Everyone Needs a Halligan Tool.

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Reply #4 on: July 31, 2020, 03:40:47 PM
I really feel like Leatherman missed the mark on that one.  Why buy a special commemorative version when you can get several of the original that is commemorating for that price?

Leatherman has been listening to their FB fanboys too much in recent years.  But, I suppose it is an easier way to make money than to put the effort into designing something useful.    :hatsoff:

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #5 on: July 31, 2020, 03:48:46 PM
Great seeing you pop in.  Slap commemorative or sprint run or limited edition and a hefty price tag and there will be those that can pay and will.  Good on them but for it wold be nice to see some creativity. 
Esse Quam Videri

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD