Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

2020 SHOT- Emerson Knives

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
2020 SHOT- Emerson Knives
on: January 27, 2020, 07:36:26 PM
One of the places that Megan found herself without really knowing why was Emerson Knives.  She knew the name, but didn't really know why.  She enjoyed the new knives and had a fantastic chat with Ernie, not realizing who he was.  She described him as a pleasant and humble knifemaker.  I have met Ernie a number of times, and I agree- his mannerisms and demeanor really don't let you know how important he is.

My mind was blown when she said she had left the booth without having gotten a pic with him- I told her that hanging out with Ernie gives her amazing credibility, and that everyone who has ever made, sold, used or owned a tactical knife owes that man a beer!

I can only imagine the look on her face as she read my text message rants about how this man literally defined the tactical knife industry, and that we wouldn't have Benchmade, Cold Steel, Kershaw, Spyderco, Cold Steel etc without him- or at least they would be very different.  Heck, even Victorinox makes a tactical knife!  :P

Anyways, you can find info on these at emersonknives.com.  They look to me like more of the same, which, considering the source, I am happy with.  He knows what he is good at and sticks with it.   :tu:

Def 

Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

us Offline SteveC

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Re: 2020 SHOT- Emerson Knives
Reply #1 on: January 27, 2020, 11:41:16 PM
If it ain't broke why fix it !   :tu:

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Reply #2 on: January 27, 2020, 11:43:28 PM
Exactly!

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

hr Offline enki_ck

• Global Moderator
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • I may get older but I refuse to grow up.
Reply #3 on: January 28, 2020, 12:10:47 AM
The blades look kind of short to me vrs the handle size :think: Is it the camera angle or are they trying to make them fit some blade length law criteria?

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD
39%