Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

I’ve lost the plot.

chip · 35 · 1190

gb Offline chip

• No Life Club
Re: I’ve lost the plot.
Reply #30 on: October 07, 2020, 02:31:31 PM
I have been liking the Manix 2 since getting one.

mine arrived yesterday. has a real quality feel to it.  :cheers:
My trouble is i never show initiative, but that's only because no one has told me to.

us Offline Nix

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #31 on: October 07, 2020, 04:50:29 PM
It's funny; the Manix 2 is fairly similar to the PM2 on paper, but a totally different feel in hand.....

us Offline Nix

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #32 on: October 07, 2020, 09:10:55 PM
And look who showed up today......

I haven't had an Endura in 25 years or more.

My last Endura did not have the Boye detent on the lock. I actually had the lock release accidentally when hard using the Endura. I wrote a letter to Spyderco expressing my concerns, but they dismissed my experiences (I was pretty mad about that.), so I tossed my Enduras (yes, I had two.) into the garbage.

But, now that they've added the detent (and moved the lock release a bit?), and I have some experience with a newer model Salt, I'm glad to have an Endura back in the stable. I really like the ergos and overall design.

And the Zome coloration is really fun:

gb Offline chip

• No Life Club
Reply #33 on: October 07, 2020, 09:58:43 PM
And look who showed up today......

(Image removed from quote.)

I haven't had an Endura in 25 years or more.

My last Endura did not have the Boye detent on the lock. I actually had the lock release accidentally when hard using the Endura. I wrote a letter to Spyderco expressing my concerns, but they dismissed my experiences (I was pretty mad about that.), so I tossed my Enduras (yes, I had two.) into the garbage.

But, now that they've added the detent (and moved the lock release a bit?), and I have some experience with a newer model Salt, I'm glad to have an Endura back in the stable. I really like the ergos and overall design.

And the Zome coloration is really fun.

(Image removed from quote.)

That looks really good, I really like the handle especially the colour.I thought all zome were glow in the dark, but since discovered there is green and tan zome too. I take it yours is the green.
My trouble is i never show initiative, but that's only because no one has told me to.

us Offline Nix

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #34 on: October 07, 2020, 10:10:15 PM
Yes.... not glow in the dark.

I'd kinda like to see this Zome technique used to do a blue and white version. Or maroon and gold......  :drool:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%