Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

SOG on the Matterhorn

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
SOG on the Matterhorn
on: April 01, 2020, 04:29:05 PM
Luke the photographer and Markus Beck, a mountaineering guide scale the Matterhorn, perhaps the most famous mountain of the Alps, to film a documentary, in which there is a cameo of the SOG Kiku XR.  See the full article (and video!) on SOG's site here:

https://sogknives.com/stories/matterhorn?trk_msg=818S7M5D0I3453JMUALGIDD0JO&trk_contact=H4R9S01CKCS3M8ISHP80DUU28S&trk_sid=H30NH3VAFCICL2S5QAAPSUD060&utm_source=listrak&utm_medium=email&utm_term=WATCH+THE+FILM&utm_campaign=SOG+Observations+%7c+Matterhorn

The video is less than 6 minutes long and has some NSFW language, but really, it would be well worth your time, even if we were't all locked up with nothing better to do.  :P

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

tr Offline ddogu

• No Life Club
Re: SOG on the Matterhorn
Reply #1 on: April 01, 2020, 04:49:23 PM
Luke the photographer and Markus Beck, a mountaineering guide scale the Matterhorn, perhaps the most famous mountain of the Alps, to film a documentary, in which there is a cameo of the SOG Kiku XR.  See the full article (and video!) on SOG's site here:

https://sogknives.com/stories/matterhorn?trk_msg=818S7M5D0I3453JMUALGIDD0JO&trk_contact=H4R9S01CKCS3M8ISHP80DUU28S&trk_sid=H30NH3VAFCICL2S5QAAPSUD060&utm_source=listrak&utm_medium=email&utm_term=WATCH+THE+FILM&utm_campaign=SOG+Observations+%7c+Matterhorn

The video is less than 6 minutes long and has some NSFW language, but really, it would be well worth your time, even if we were't all locked up with nothing better to do.  :P

Def

Beautiful. Makes me remember my hiking days in the Himalayas before all this pandemic started. And our mountaineering trips home. Aah... Thank you for sharing this.

ie Offline eamo

• No Life Club
  • I have a small selection of disparate tools
Reply #2 on: April 01, 2020, 06:43:58 PM
 :like:
It is never too late to be what you might have been - George Eliot

us Offline powernoodle

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #3 on: April 01, 2020, 07:02:40 PM
And in related news, The Sound of Music can be streamed on Disney Plus.

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Reply #4 on: April 02, 2020, 01:03:15 PM
I think now is a great time to be inspired by stuff like this.  Yes, I realize the biggest thing any of us are likely to climb right now is the couch, but that just gives us all time to plan our next excursions.   :tu:

I am having a hell of a time not making plans to sell my Jeep and buy a cabin cruiser to sail from Halifax to the Great Lakes.  :D

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%