Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

[WITHDRAWN] My like-new SwissGrip or MiniGrip for your like-new Gerber Octane?

us Offline ChopperCharles

• No Life Club
I have a SwissGrip and a blunt-nosed minigrip, neither of which I ever use. I dislike shelf queens, if I'm not going to use it in a year, it needs to move on. A Gerber Octane though? I'd use that. Maybe not an EDC, but I'd use it. So I'm offering a trade. One of my wengers for your Gerber Octane. Straight trade. Any takers?

Charles.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 11:53:55 PM by zoidberg »

us Offline The Lone Wanderer

• High Octane Gasoline
I don't have an Octane but I wouldn't mind getting my hands on either of those to be honest, anything else you'd want in trade?
Last of the V8 Interceptors

• No Life Club
I would be open to trades for other tools. I'd like a 111mm WorkChamp, or maybe some of the more uncommon gerber sliding tools. (The locking pliers would be fun).  I don't have any SOG compound leverage tools. There's probably a lot out there I don't even know that I want. Send me a PM with what you've got and I'll take a look? :)

Charles.

• No Life Club
I have an Octane now! Woo! I might still be willing to trade for something else, though.

Charles.

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Hey CC, since you are opening this up to other items put a price on your items you have please.  This way members can make an informed decision. 

Glad you picked up the Octane.  I've never had one nor held one I do have both MiniGrip and Swissgrip and both are excellent. 

Good luck on the trades.   
Esse Quam Videri

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69