Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Pioneer scales and liners?

Offline Rayman87

Pioneer scales and liners?
on: March 24, 2020, 09:25:44 AM
Hi guys, im trying to find someone who will be willing to sell me the brass scales and liners for a pioneer?
Is it difficult to install those? Would it be wiser to pay someome to do it for me? How much would it cost?

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Re: Pioneer scales and liners?
Reply #1 on: March 24, 2020, 03:16:33 PM
Hi Ray, I'm sure someone will come along shortly.  The Pioneer will need to be taken apart and disassembled so I don't know which route would be best?  Can you peen?  You'd need to be able to do this unless you went the screw route. 

I sure hope someone comes shortly as I am not a SAK modder.  I'm just thinking aloud  :salute:.   
Esse Quam Videri

us Offline Myron

• No Life Club
Reply #2 on: March 27, 2020, 01:21:24 AM
The factory scales for a Pioneer are an aluminum alloy (Alox), and the liners haven't been brass for probably 30-35 years.  Do you have these parts and you're looking for assembly, or are you looking to buy custom brass scales and liners and install them on a modern Pioneer. 

Apologies if I'm mis-reading your post. 

Offline Rayman87

Reply #3 on: March 27, 2020, 04:52:48 AM
The factory scales for a Pioneer are an aluminum alloy (Alox), and the liners haven't been brass for probably 30-35 years.  Do you have these parts and you're looking for assembly, or are you looking to buy custom brass scales and liners and install them on a modern Pioneer. 

Apologies if I'm mis-reading your post.

Hi! I'm looking to buy custom brass scales and liners. I've seen people modding their saks with them and was hoping maybe theres someone who produces them in quantities and sells them or might be willing sell me theirs?

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%