Multitool.org Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Weight-loss Challenge - December 2020! 2024

No Life Club Posts: 1,142
Re: Weight-loss Challenge - December 2020!
« Reply #150 on: Today at 11:07:32 AM »
Not really, but not too bad either.

November 21
101.9kg - 224.65lbs

November 24
100.6kg - 221.78lbs

December 1
98.65kg - 217.5lbs

December 4
97.3kg - 214.5lbs

👍

My trouble is i never show initiative, but that's only because no one has told me to.
Sr. Member Posts: 417 Brick Bradford of multitool universe
« Reply #151 on: Today at 11:21:02 AM »
You guys are rocking it! Great work!

by this axe I rule
Sr. Member Posts: 417 Brick Bradford of multitool universe
« Reply #152 on: Today at 12:45:12 PM »
Day 4 - morning weight 104

Breakfast:

Coffee and protein drink missing.
NB! Taking the morning off from work and training. Planning to clean up my ol trusty big Fiat sedan today, hence the breakfast is also a nod towards Torino ;)

Lunch:

Chicken
Rice
Beans
Hot sauce

There will be afternoon coffee later with a Jaffa cake or two. Dinner might be bit heavier, dunno yet. In any case it should be done early. After 18:00 only fluids and possibly a sandwitch but nothing else

by this axe I rule
Zombie Apprentice Posts: 15,873
« Reply #153 on: Today at 02:13:29 PM »
Day 4: I did take the dogs for a walk and knocked out my online exercise routine, so while I haven't lost any weight yet I haven't gained any either.  I'll take that as one in the Win Column.

Barry
Hero Member Posts: 557
« Reply #154 on: Today at 02:34:28 PM »
Apologies for the MIA yesterday, I've not been sleeping well the last couple weeks and it caught up to me. Catching up!

Day 03

Pasta and noodles again yesterday,a bit of chocolate as a snack but since I fell asleep well before my main meal I ended up well under my allowance!

Day 04 will come later, I'm officially weighing myself every five days, but an unofficial sneak peak is showing a current loss of 2.4lbs  :tu:

Become the night and join us for the Batman Challenge in January!
Absolutely No Life Club Posts: 7,743
« Reply #155 on: Today at 03:28:16 PM »
Day 4

Originally, I planned to have Friday as the One Meal a day(OMAD) intermittent fasting day, but did manage to forget it once things start moving.  Luckily, I over ate on Thursday night, so while I was regretting it right after, I did remember the IF plan and the lemon just turned into lemonade all by itself.

The whole day was pretty smooth sailing, I didn't really feel any hunger(guess I really over ate myself the other night), and it was smooth all the way till dinner.  But tonight I was cautious on the portion and did eat carefully just until a very slight hint of fullness.

I already skipped all the sugar for coffee whenever I drink it, and just to be sure, I checked the label on the whole milk I use for coffee, and turns out that too also has sugar!(4.6g per 100ml)  So I'm planning to restrict that too, just to limit the sugar intake and maximize the benefit of sugarless hours in between meals.

Join Daredevil, Giant and Poker Face Challenge in 2021 and get Free magnets!
Comis Gear Youtube Channel
Absolutely No Life Club Posts: 7,743
« Reply #156 on: Today at 03:54:00 PM »
Not to discredit anything, but I just read this on reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/keto/comments/k3a40l/popular_keto_youtuber_dr_eric_berg_is_a_fraud/

I found "Dr." Eric Berg's video just awhile back when I was getting ready to start a diet.  I know the 'keto' plan works, because I once lost literally 40lbs within 1.5 month of HITT and very little carb diet(of course, it is arguable how much weight is lost due to those many hours of HITT or how much from the diet, but still it works with no harm done).  So I am naturally incline to stick with what I know--some exercise and low carb diet. 

TBH, I did find Berg's video pretty well presented, and though it all seems to 'make sense', I was silly enough not to double check his credential.  Not saying everything he say would be faulty, but just gonna be careful how much of it is indeed science or whether something he said was purposely said to achieve potential agenda(selling his supplements)

As an alternative, I did get a name from that reddit thread that Dr. Eric Westman seems to be credible source of info for Keto diets.  Here is his credential from Duke University website:
https://medicine.duke.edu/faculty/eric-charles-westman-md

I am starting to watch some of his videos on youtube to see how things are.  Again, not saying everything he says will be absolute truth and I myself is not really going full fledged keto(just lowering the carbs significantly), but hopefully this is yet another step for finding the right kind of info we need.
« Last Edit: Today at 04:11:15 PM by comis »

Join Daredevil, Giant and Poker Face Challenge in 2021 and get Free magnets!
Comis Gear Youtube Channel

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
December Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Dec 31
Total Receipts: $91.68
PayPal Fees: $5.52
Net Balance: $86.16
Below Goal: $213.84
Site Currency: USD