Multitool.org Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Extremely Random thoughts. v2 871

Absolutely No Life Club Posts: 7,308
Re: Extremely Random thoughts. v2
« Reply #60 on: July 16, 2020, 02:28:32 PM »
:nanadance: :nanadance: :nanadance:

« Reply #61 on: July 16, 2020, 02:29:13 PM »
 :whistle:

Zombie Apprentice Posts: 16,637 Little to the right...
« Reply #62 on: July 22, 2020, 12:49:17 PM »
:nanadance:

No Life Club Posts: 2,025
« Reply #63 on: August 15, 2020, 07:56:48 PM »
Tastes change. 

I've had a hot and cold relationship with hotdogs over the years. Sometimes I like them, and sometimes I don't

There was a time 15 years ago, when I became a huge fan of chicken or turkey dogs (can't remember which)... and I would put EVERYTHING on them.  All inappropriate manner of cheeses and hot peppers, and sauces, and I remember that being delicious.   Regular hotdogs weren't as good as the poultry version when it came to overloading them with toppings somehow... I tried them, and the tastes conflicted.  So there I was, eating these monstrosities pretty regularly for about a year until one fine day when I just stopped buying them. 

I havent had bird-dogs or kilograms of toppings since then... only regular hotdogs with the usual one or two regular toppings. 

Fast forward to now, and try to recreate that.... it's not as delicious.   :td:
Absolute Zombie Club Posts: 28,409 Plumbers Know Their Crap!!
« Reply #64 on: August 15, 2020, 08:29:59 PM »
You too,
I hate hotdogs! Give me a brat, I normally don’t like anything on my food like ketchup or mustard, but all of a sudden relish, for some reason I tried it and for some reason I dumped it on a hotdog and didn’t mind it! Now that doesn’t mean I love them, I’d prefer spicy oddball ones rather then the simple ones, but throw some relish on and I can deal with it, if not I’m only eating the burgers!!

Another oddball thing is McDonald’s, a double cheeseburger, that things got ketchup, mustard, and onions! And those burgers are my fave, yet with extra onions, but I hate onions!! It’s just those little mini diced one I’ll eat..
JR

"The-Mad-Plumbarian" The Punisher Of Pipes!!! JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Water Closet and explode in the Commode, I think with my Head, that my flush will always beat John’s or Jerry’s pair! But Jack’s ran for the Reading Room and tripped on a Can and bowed to the Porcelain God!
« Reply #65 on: August 15, 2020, 09:17:07 PM »
You too,
I hate hotdogs! Give me a brat, I normally don’t like anything on my food like ketchup or mustard, but all of a sudden relish, for some reason I tried it and for some reason I dumped it on a hotdog and didn’t mind it! Now that doesn’t mean I love them, I’d prefer spicy oddball ones rather then the simple ones, but throw some relish on and I can deal with it, if not I’m only eating the burgers!!

Another oddball thing is McDonald’s, a double cheeseburger, that things got ketchup, mustard, and onions! And those burgers are my fave, yet with extra onions, but I hate onions!! It’s just those little mini diced one I’ll eat..
JR

My Everything on the Bird Dog phase really took off when I ordered one and said "put anything and everything on it".  The lady behind the counter said "you want hot sauce on it?"... I looked at her slantedly and said "nah, I don't think so"....  She said "yes, yes you do".  and the rest... as they say... is history. 
Oh, I gotta have onions on a burger... and ketchup mustard and relish and/or pickles. 
I thought McD's didnt put mustard on their burgers whereas BK did.... but its been a while since I had either one.  I've been getting mine exclusively at random holes in the walls for a while now.  One of the best burgers I've had was made in the back of a convenience store at a gas station. 
« Reply #66 on: August 15, 2020, 09:37:43 PM »
My Everything on the Bird Dog phase really took off when I ordered one and said "put anything and everything on it".  The lady behind the counter said "you want hot sauce on it?"... I looked at her slantedly and said "nah, I don't think so"....  She said "yes, yes you do".  and the rest... as they say... is history. 
Oh, I gotta have onions on a burger... and ketchup mustard and relish and/or pickles. 
I thought McD's didnt put mustard on their burgers whereas BK did.... but its been a while since I had either one.  I've been getting mine exclusively at random holes in the walls for a while now.  One of the best burgers I've had was made in the back of a convenience store at a gas station.
Oh yeah, I forgot, can’t have the pickle on burgers especially the mcD burger! The funny thing is every time I look its not there so they don’t put it on, yet if I was to bite into it without looking there’s always a pickle! To top that I can take the relish, just not pickles..
best burgers are made at a bar we used to go to just to shoot pool on sundays cause it was free, but the burgers, OMG, made from scratch unlike a patty and shipped, I’m talking big, fat, and juice! Oh and I once went to a special hotdog place that called their dogs by diff country’s, and I forget what name it was but it was a regular dog wrapped in bacon! Not bad!
JR

As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Water Closet and explode in the Commode, I think with my Head, that my flush will always beat John’s or Jerry’s pair! But Jack’s ran for the Reading Room and tripped on a Can and bowed to the Porcelain God!
« Reply #67 on: August 15, 2020, 10:14:19 PM »
Oh yeah, I forgot, can’t have the pickle on burgers especially the mcD burger! The funny thing is every time I look its not there so they don’t put it on, yet if I was to bite into it without looking there’s always a pickle! To top that I can take the relish, just not pickles..
best burgers are made at a bar we used to go to just to shoot pool on sundays cause it was free, but the burgers, OMG, made from scratch unlike a patty and shipped, I’m talking big, fat, and juice! Oh and I once went to a special hotdog place that called their dogs by diff country’s, and I forget what name it was but it was a regular dog wrapped in bacon! Not bad!
JR

Yep... I went to a place who's name escapes me as well.. I think they named their dogs for different states.  I got one that was wrapped in bacon, covered in cole slaw and pickled jalapenos.   :drool:
« Reply #68 on: August 15, 2020, 10:46:28 PM »
Yep... I went to a place who's name escapes me as well.. I think they named their dogs for different states.  I got one that was wrapped in bacon, covered in cole slaw and pickled jalapenos.   :drool:
I don’t remember if I just left it with bacon or if I put some relish on it,,
JR

No Life Club Posts: 3,050 Lifelike and remarkably self similar
« Reply #69 on: August 30, 2020, 07:38:23 PM »
My favorite hot dogs are at Good Dog in Houston.  They started as a food truck and grew to a brick and mortar. https://gooddoghouston.com

One of my favorite Hamburger places is Hubcap Grill.   The seasonal Hatch burger is great.  Other times I get the Jalapeño burger.   For something off beat try the Sticky Monkey Burger!   Oh and alway get an order of stinky fries!!! http://hubcapgrill.com/hubcap-grill-houston-heights/

"Drink your big black cow
And get out of here." -  Steely Dan
« Reply #70 on: August 31, 2020, 05:13:40 AM »
Fav burger around here are from some simple bar we used to go to to shoot pool, yet we just had burgers on the grill over charcoal with a thrown in hickory block to add some flav..
JR

Absolutely No Life Club Posts: 6,367
« Reply #71 on: September 05, 2020, 09:03:21 PM »
Someone forgot their Mini Tool and didn't want to mail it back to himself or take it to his car.  :twak:
« Reply #72 on: September 09, 2020, 02:30:06 PM »
In a perfect world locks and keys would not exist.  :think:

Zombie Apprentice Posts: 16,637 Little to the right...
« Reply #73 on: October 15, 2020, 12:38:36 PM »
The random thoughts here must of gotten :think:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
November Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Nov 30
Total Receipts: $218.93
PayPal Fees: $14.17
Net Balance: $204.76