Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Rate the last movie you watched v2

nz Offline Syncop8r

• Absolutely No Life Club
Re: Rate the last movie you watched v2
Reply #450 on: January 26, 2022, 09:44:45 PM
Don't Look Up (2021)

Terrible. 3/10
To be fair I only got  halfway through it before turning it off.

It seemed like everything I watched to that point was all covered in the trailer.
I get the point they were making, it was just too clunky.

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
  • Plumbers Know Their Crap!!
Reply #451 on: February 12, 2022, 02:29:12 AM
Ordered a pizza and we watched the new ghostbusters movie, I must say I wasn’t to sure after watching the one before and this one started off a little ahh but then just kept getting better and better, I must say it was good, especially the ending! And don’t skip the credits cause there two little extra parts!
JR
"The-Mad-Plumbarian" The Punisher Of Pipes!!! JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Reading Room and explode on the Commode, thinking, how my flush beat John’s and Jerry’s pair? Jack’s had to run for the Water Closet yet ended up tripping on a Can bowing and hitting his Head on the Porcelain God! 🚽

au Offline ReamerPunch

• Thread Killer 2017
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • Born to multitask.
Reply #452 on: April 05, 2022, 02:46:23 PM
You should have left

3/10
A boring, uninspired, not scary at all horror movie.

au Offline ReamerPunch

• Thread Killer 2017
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • Born to multitask.
Reply #453 on: April 05, 2022, 02:48:14 PM
Quick Change

7/10
Fun crime comedy. The opening is brilliant. It loses some steam but still a fun watch.

us Offline rishardh

• No Life Club
Reply #454 on: April 06, 2022, 05:36:05 PM

The Fly (1986)

8/10
A re-watch after 20+ years I think. Still holds up and the practical/monster effects is better than today's CGI IMO.

00 Offline kirk13

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #455 on: April 06, 2022, 06:14:27 PM
Mad Max

8/10

The original and best. Shot on a shoestring, it feels edgy, like the worlds is ending. No CGI real cars, real bikes and actual acting...ok 2 out of three ain't bad. Fifi was right, he did gives back our heroes..big V8s!

Mad Max 2: the Road Warrior

8/10

Actually better than I remembered. Slightly too Hollywood,  and far less believable than the original,  but still miles better than Beyond Thunderdome or Thunder Road. Franchise should have stopped here
There is no beginning,or ending,and for this we are thankful,cos now is hard enough to understand!

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #456 on: April 10, 2022, 12:27:27 AM
Just watched “The Adam Project”, ordered a pizza with some wings and enjoyed the movie! I’d give it a solid 9/10 I mean come on it’s with Ryan Reynolds! Heck the freaking sound track was even through the roof! Good funny yet action movie!
JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Reading Room and explode on the Commode, thinking, how my flush beat John’s and Jerry’s pair? Jack’s had to run for the Water Closet yet ended up tripping on a Can bowing and hitting his Head on the Porcelain God! 🚽

us Offline rishardh

• No Life Club
Reply #457 on: April 11, 2022, 05:17:32 PM
My Octopus Teacher (2020)

9/10

It's a documentary with a personal story. I guess I can talk about it since this is not a movie. It's a guy who dove for a year daily at the same kelp forest and bonded with an Octopus. You would love it too if you are into nature or scuba/snorkeling. What an amazing creature.

us Offline rishardh

• No Life Club
Reply #458 on: May 16, 2022, 04:31:31 PM

Spider-Man: No Way Home (2021)

8/10

Lots of surprises and I am glad I stayed away from movie reviews and discussions on this one. Enjoyed it a lot.

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #459 on: June 01, 2022, 10:35:59 PM
Just got back, the kid took me to the movie theater to see Top Gun, and I must say it was good! He even snuck off to the managers room and asked if I could get one of the premier posters, and well, he got me one to go along with the pin he got me the first day it came out, as for the movie I’d give it a good 9.5, it was playing in their “epic theater” where you basically get full size recliners and the sound effects are just well, epic, you pretty much felt as if you were in one of those freaking jets, it rumbled every time they took off or went into a turn!
JR

us Offline LoopCutter

Reply #460 on: June 03, 2022, 04:27:17 AM
What a great son, sharing and EPIC TIME with dad and freebies to add to the experience. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If I start and end the day above ground, it is a good day!

Hope yours is as good!

A SMART man always knows what to say!
   A WISE man knows whether or not to say it!!!

nz Offline Syncop8r

Reply #461 on: June 05, 2022, 10:57:19 PM
I watched District 9 again, SUCH a good movie, 9/10 for me.

us Offline charlie fox

Reply #462 on: June 06, 2022, 12:38:05 PM
My wife and I saw Top Gun Maverick this weekend. It certainly was a walk down memory lane and I loved that Val Kilmer was in it! While it was a bit formulaic, it worked. The mission smacked of something we've all seen before (*coughstarwarscough*) and was a little silly, but gave the characters something to do. The jet scenes were well done, and the finale, while far fetched, was fun to watch. I give it 8/10 :popcorn:
"Never pick a fight with an old man. If he's too old to fight, he'll just kill you."

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #463 on: June 13, 2022, 10:20:15 PM
Just got back from the theater with the son and Mrs, we went to go see the new Jurassic world that’s out, the kid works at the theater and he was hearing this movie sucked but then also was good, so until he saw it he wouldn’t be able to put his two cents in, he thought it was ok, he didn’t like how it kinda cut a few parts like there’s two climbing a ladder yet then the camera clicked and all seven of them are already up top, I thought it was fine, 1-10 I’d give it a err, 7.5,, the one nice thing was having allll the actors!
The one funny thing was when we left and we were on our way out, two of his coworkers were waiting at the exit, and he said hi and there like well since your here why don’t you give us a hand at doing what you do best, then mom jumps in and was like yeah this way your dad and I can see you at your job, :D and of course mom had to snap a few pics,, but they were nice and took a pic of us as we headed out in front of the movies display,,
JR

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #464 on: July 05, 2022, 06:22:49 PM
It’s movie time! I can’t do anything else the kid just took the Mrs into the ER, so I’m limited..
JR

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #465 on: July 05, 2022, 08:13:18 PM
Time for #2
JR

us Offline powernoodle

Reply #466 on: July 06, 2022, 03:38:09 AM
We watched Rambo yesterday, which I watch about twice a decade.  If you are into the genre, its definitely worth a checking out.

7.5/10

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #467 on: July 06, 2022, 03:55:58 AM
My thing is good movies with 2nds and 3rds, needless to say I watched 5 movies today, three diff predators but then two predator vs Alien’s there is a 4 predator but it wasn’t free, oh well, the kids off tomorrow so we’ll probably be going up to the hospital but he works Thursday and idk if I’m doing anything yet so maybe the Rambo’s?
JR

us Offline LoopCutter

Reply #468 on: July 06, 2022, 02:01:25 PM
Last week Friday found cute movie on Paramount +, if memory is remembering correct! 
 Titled " Jerry and Marge goes Large".

It is based on true events, great story line and was pertinent to me as I can relate being recently retired.  Annette Benning plays Marge and is a darling!😉

I would give it 4.5 stars on 5 for its entertainment value of true life.  Worth the time to enjoy! Better if shared with your partner to remind you to not have life keep you from enjoying yourself. Evening doing mundane stuff :whistle:

Hope yours is as good!

us Offline BadMechanic

Reply #469 on: July 06, 2022, 03:32:24 PM
RV (2004)

Love the movie, love Robin Williams. I give it an overall 8/10. And Ive seen it 100s of times. Never gets old for me.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #470 on: July 07, 2022, 12:14:32 AM
Nothing like a good classic movie!
JR

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #471 on: July 24, 2022, 12:00:00 AM
The Mrs was a little out of it she was originally going to make a few things so we could watch a movie we watched waaaay back when we first met, but I had had her order a pizza instead, and we still watched the movie,,
Good movie “twister” give it a 9/10
JR

nz Offline Syncop8r

Reply #472 on: July 24, 2022, 07:34:33 AM
The Nightingale - 8/10

From Wikipedia:
The Nightingale is a 2018 Australian psychological thriller/drama film written, directed, and co-produced by Jennifer Kent. Set in 1825 in the penal colony of Van Diemen's Land (present-day Tasmania), the film follows a young female convict seeking revenge for terrible acts of violence committed against her and her family.

The film received positive reviews for its performances, atmosphere, cinematography, screenplay, scope, and acknowledgement of racial violence in Australia. However, the film received controversy for its extreme and graphic depictions of violence and rape.

us Offline Pacu

Reply #473 on: September 04, 2022, 12:11:46 AM
Anyone watching Amazon Prime's Lord of the Rings , The Rings of Power?

I just watched Episodes 1 and 2 . It's definitely worth watching.  No T&A , no GOT's cussing but still very good.   :tu: :tu: 8/10 so far.
:like:    :MTO:

us Offline LoopCutter

Reply #474 on: September 04, 2022, 01:25:31 PM
As of yesterday, I have watched the first two episodes. 
The character development is very good. 
New episodes on Friday. 
The scenery is breathtaking, may have to travel to New Zealand very soon.

Hope yours is as good!

us Offline chrono

• No Life Club
  • Find me if you can...
Reply #475 on: September 11, 2022, 05:32:32 AM
"Morbius" on Netflix. The plot, the cinematography, the CGI... all are straight-to-video / Sci-fi channel grades.

2/10.

us Offline LoopCutter

Reply #476 on: September 11, 2022, 06:02:10 AM
Anyone watching Amazon Prime's Lord of the Rings , The Rings of Power?

I just watched Episodes 1 and 2 . It's definitely worth watching.  No T&A , no GOT's cussing but still very good.   :tu: :tu: 8/10 so far.
Episode three arrived and I watched tonight.  Gets better yet!

Hope yours is as good!

nz Offline Syncop8r

Reply #477 on: September 11, 2022, 08:33:49 AM
Cry Macho - 6/10  Not your best work sorry Clint. Some parts were good...

Everest - 9/10  Tragic but well done.

fi Offline old Lefty

• No Life Club
  • Brick Bradford of multitool universe
Reply #478 on: September 28, 2022, 09:40:41 AM
She fell among the thiefs.
Chandos movie from '78 on YouTube.
If you're a fan of Jonah Mansel and his merry bunch this is a gem.
Dornford Yates at the highest level
8/10
by this axe I rule

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #479 on: December 11, 2022, 02:55:28 AM
Watched “Ticket to paradise” with George Clooney and Julia Roberts, OMG those two were freaking NUTS! I couldn’t close my mouth I was laughing so hard! A freaking 10/10, I told the Mrs we have to order the blu ray half way through the movie, oh it’s good!
JR

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24
Above Goal: $60.24
Site Currency: USD
120%