Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

What are we eating today, v2

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
  • Plumbers Know Their Crap!!
Re: What are we eating today, v2
Reply #180 on: March 08, 2024, 12:51:27 AM
Homemade wings with krinkle cut fries,, I’m stuffed!
JR

* IMG_3450.jpg (Filesize: 101.1 KB)
"The-Mad-Plumbarian" The Punisher Of Pipes!!! JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Reading Room and explode on the Commode, thinking, how my flush beat John’s and Jerry’s pair? Jack’s had to run for the Water Closet yet ended up tripping on a Can bowing and hitting his Head on the Porcelain God! 🚽

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #181 on: March 09, 2024, 01:28:53 AM
Had another one of my hoagies like the one I last post, OMG that was good, but being my bday today(big 45) the Mrs was going to make me a cake but I suggested rather then a cake make a brownie and frost it, needless to say I got my wish and WOW, we called the kid to come up and we just ate it out of the pan, the Mrs just had a few small bites but the kid and I devoured it! I must say that won’t be there by the end of the weekend! Let’s not forget that’s brownie! Lol..
JR

* IMG_3458.jpg (Filesize: 137.69 KB)
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Reading Room and explode on the Commode, thinking, how my flush beat John’s and Jerry’s pair? Jack’s had to run for the Water Closet yet ended up tripping on a Can bowing and hitting his Head on the Porcelain God! 🚽

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #182 on: March 09, 2024, 08:55:59 PM
Oh well, the last of the Cajun turkey with roast beef, provolone, lettuce, and mayo.. oh so good! :drool:
JR

* IMG_3467.jpg (Filesize: 126.79 KB)

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #183 on: April 12, 2024, 01:31:32 AM
Well that season is coming, yet I still have to put the snow shovel back, anyway, I made my own relish, well the Mrs did, but she used two diff pickles, one sweet and one HOT, thus why a 2-1 ratio, but she chopped them up and then mixed with brown mustard, and I must say it came out good, a little sweet but with a little heat, I fig just right,,
JR

* IMG_3848.jpg (Filesize: 164.6 KB)

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #184 on: April 13, 2024, 09:31:18 PM
A “double decker fluffernutter” we,, what’s left of it.. :whistle:
JR

* IMG_3853.jpg (Filesize: 91.73 KB)

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #185 on: April 16, 2024, 01:11:29 AM
The homemade 3C dip(chicken, chilli, and cheese) on a burrito tortilla, with tater tots, and smoked sausage/kielbasa, yet one with the homemade relish,, oh am I STUFFED!
JR

* IMG_3876.jpg (Filesize: 151.87 KB)

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $158.99
PayPal Fees: $9.20
Net Balance: $149.79
Below Goal: $150.21
Site Currency: USD
50%