Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Your Dog, Cat, Pig, Snake, Spider, Ant... Your PETS TOPIC :D v2

Gareth · 3847 · 81413

us Offline Sos24

• Absolutely No Life Club
Bonus photo of  Molly enjoying her new frisbee.  With the weather getting nicer it was time to get some new toys for the garden.
Adorable

Carry me please… I was joking when I spun around in excitement when you said walk.

(Image removed from quote.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Adorable.  Fisher likes to plop down on walks to watch people.

scotland Offline Gareth

• Admin Team
  • Point Of No Return
:tu:  Have fun with the new frisbee too!  Soccer balls does not last long with our Lilly.

Fortunately Molly's jaws don't open quite wide enough to get her teeth into a football, so it mostly involves lots of chasing, pushing, growling and barking.   :D
Be excellent to each other and always know where your towel is.

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
  • Plumbers Know Their Crap!!
A few more pics of Hopper, the Mrs filled out his paperwork the other day and we found out he was even younger then they said he was, pretty much to the point where he shouldn’t be going to a home, so no wonder why he’s nippy, he’s teething, I must say I sooo can’t wait to see how he acts with the others, huh, we got Tubbs who’s pretty much lazy but still likes to play around, then Mr Bean, who’s a climber, he’ll climb the fence, get on the furniture with ease, then work his way over onto my desk or tv stand, and he’s more energetic, so he kicks Tubbs butt, and now we got Hopper, the very quick, highly energetic, nipper, who I see going after Mr Bean, the only plus he’s got is he’s a little more size and weight on him, just like Tubbs has on him, oh I so can’t wait for that day to come, the only thing that sucks is we have to strip the cage down, clean all the hammocks and bedding, clean out all the littler and wood chips to get rid of the scent, also give them all a bath so their all neutral, I mean it’s funny watching them swim around in the water unit one leaves a log and you have to drain the tub, but having to re-instal all the hanging hammocks err..
JR
"The-Mad-Plumbarian" The Punisher Of Pipes!!! JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Reading Room and explode on the Commode, thinking, how my flush beat John’s and Jerry’s pair? Jack’s had to run for the Water Closet yet ended up tripping on a Can bowing and hitting his Head on the Porcelain God! 🚽

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Kinda woke him sneaking up on him,,
JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Reading Room and explode on the Commode, thinking, how my flush beat John’s and Jerry’s pair? Jack’s had to run for the Water Closet yet ended up tripping on a Can bowing and hitting his Head on the Porcelain God! 🚽

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Todays Dex’s adopt-a-day, we’ve had him for 3yrs now, it so doesn’t feel that, it feels more like 2yrs but it’s marked down in the books, here’s a pic of the little guy, we had just gotten back from our first walk around a few blocks and we took him to the hockey rink across the street so we could just let him run free, but as you can see he was more happy to have somebody,,
JR

us Offline SteveC

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Cute pics everyone !   :like:

us Offline SteveC

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas

Cassie checking out the newly planted flowers

20220513_093015.jpg
* 20220513_093015.jpg (Filesize: 443.74 KB)

scotland Offline Gareth

• Admin Team
  • Point Of No Return
Todays Dex’s adopt-a-day, we’ve had him for 3yrs now, it so doesn’t feel that, it feels more like 2yrs but it’s marked down in the books, here’s a pic of the little guy, we had just gotten back from our first walk around a few blocks and we took him to the hockey rink across the street so we could just let him run free, but as you can see he was more happy to have somebody,,
JR

Happy Gotcha Day Dex.   :cheers:

scotland Offline Gareth

• Admin Team
  • Point Of No Return
Cassie checking out the newly planted flowers

[ Quoting of attachment images from other messages is not allowed ]

Aw, what a sweetie she is.  How old is Cassie now? 

scotland Offline Gareth

• Admin Team
  • Point Of No Return
I must admit to having more than a few tweed jackets, but for Molly, this is the first one she fell in love with and is still the best.  :D

However, when tweed is in short supply, a human is a reasonable substitute.  ;)

* 20220512_211315.jpg (Filesize: 179.35 KB)

* 20220512_185220.jpg (Filesize: 140.75 KB)

us Offline SteveC

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Aw, what a sweetie she is.  How old is Cassie now?

She's 14 months now and doing great. She finally started coming to me consistently when I whistle  :tu:  She has graduated to the big dog park where she can run through the woods and she absolutely can fly through them. Today she was having a blast getting chased by four dogs and none could catch her, in the trees anyway.  :D

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Lol, sounds cute,
JR

us Offline Farmer X

• Master of the unexciting
Great photos, y'awl. And happy Gotcha Day to Dex! :tu:
USN 2000-2006

Afflicted with Alox-Pox and seeking the cure: more Alox!

us Offline Sos24

I must admit to having more than a few tweed jackets, but for Molly, this is the first one she fell in love with and is still the best.  :D

However, when tweed is in short supply, a human is a reasonable substitute.  ;)
Adorable

She's 14 months now and doing great. She finally started coming to me consistently when I whistle  :tu:  She has graduated to the big dog park where she can run through the woods and she absolutely can fly through them. Today she was having a blast getting chased by four dogs and none could catch her, in the trees anyway.  :D
Sounds like she is coming into her own. Has to be fun watching.

us Offline Sos24

A few more pics of Hopper, the Mrs filled out his paperwork the other day and we found out he was even younger then they said he was, pretty much to the point where he shouldn’t be going to a home, so no wonder why he’s nippy, he’s teething, I must say I sooo can’t wait to see how he acts with the others, huh, we got Tubbs who’s pretty much lazy but still likes to play around, then Mr Bean, who’s a climber, he’ll climb the fence, get on the furniture with ease, then work his way over onto my desk or tv stand, and he’s more energetic, so he kicks Tubbs butt, and now we got Hopper, the very quick, highly energetic, nipper, who I see going after Mr Bean, the only plus he’s got is he’s a little more size and weight on him, just like Tubbs has on him, oh I so can’t wait for that day to come, the only thing that sucks is we have to strip the cage down, clean all the hammocks and bedding, clean out all the littler and wood chips to get rid of the scent, also give them all a bath so their all neutral, I mean it’s funny watching them swim around in the water unit one leaves a log and you have to drain the tub, but having to re-instal all the hanging hammocks err..
JR
High energy and nippy sounds just like a puppy. 

With the different personalities, it should be fun to watch

JR
It seems time with a dog goes too fast.

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Oh there a blast to watch, sometimes there very stubborn, they’ll run around, get bad then turn and wack their head on the table leg, yet at the same time very, ah man I can’t think of the word, they will keep trying and trying until they do what they want, like the little guy wanted to get on top of the dogs tote where his food and water dish is, he kept jumping and trying to pull himself up and after like 20 tries he did it! Yet they are also very sneaky, whatever you do don’t leave your car keys out when their running around, back in the day we had a few others and they grabbed my keys and hid them, I ended up having to call off from work, the Mrs helped find them yet we couldn’t so she said how about I make you some breakfast, and as she doing so something catches my eye, and yeah, it’s my keys, and there inside the baseboard radiators! They will hide things they think rare important to you, the one we have likes to take my shoes, along with my socks and the insoles, so I got to put them some where every time we let them out, the other thing is they can be trained, the air force uses them to run wiring on planes that they can’t work the wiring,,
JR

scotland Offline Gareth

• Admin Team
  • Point Of No Return

Great age.  Everything is still fun and exciting.  :D

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Like I said, sneaky and will keep at it till they get to where they want!!
JR

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
The day after Dex’s gotcha day, he was living it up! He got a new collar, new leash, new tags, and new toys, he was loving it up! We even took him on a walk to get a pizza at the little mom and pops, and took it to the younger kids school and took him out for lunch so he could see him, then when we got home he was ready to clock out on the couch!
JR

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Idk when the kid took it but I took the pic from him cause I thought it was a great pic, I love this guys colors,,
JR

us Offline SteveC

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Nice picture !     :tu:

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Thanks, gotta give the kid credit for that one!
JR

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Got a few pics of our newbie, and well, you can see why we renamed him to Hopper, this guys a little ball of energy, and Fast! The Mrs took like 30 pics only to come out with these three..
JR

scotland Offline Gareth

• Admin Team
  • Point Of No Return
Nice picture !     :tu:

I agree.  Great photo.  :salute:

us Offline SteveC

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Well Cassie has a bad bacterial infection im her right ear.  Vet has given me drops to put in twice a day the problem is she won't let me near her with the bottle. I was able to put on a latex surgical glove nad put some drops on my finger tip and she lets me put my finger in her ear. I just don't know if that't going to be effective or not but it may be the only way I can get anything in there. Last year she had  a yeast infection and for that It was ointment and the tube was small enough to kind of hide in my hand. I was able to get it in that way. This stuff is in a small bottle and there is no way to hide it.

scotland Offline Gareth

• Admin Team
  • Point Of No Return
Sorry to hear that Steve.  :(

Is it thin enough to get in a small syringe maybe? Could be easier to hide.

us Offline SteveC

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Sorry to hear that Steve.  :(

Is it thin enough to get in a small syringe maybe? Could be easier to hide.

It might be

us Offline rishardh

• No Life Club
Thanks, gotta give the kid credit for that one!
JR

Yes, that's a beautifully taken pic  :tu:

us Offline rishardh

• No Life Club
Well Cassie has a bad bacterial infection im her right ear.  Vet has given me drops to put in twice a day the problem is she won't let me near her with the bottle. I was able to put on a latex surgical glove nad put some drops on my finger tip and she lets me put my finger in her ear. I just don't know if that't going to be effective or not but it may be the only way I can get anything in there. Last year she had  a yeast infection and for that It was ointment and the tube was small enough to kind of hide in my hand. I was able to get it in that way. This stuff is in a small bottle and there is no way to hide it.

Sorry to hear. Hope things work out. Sometimes the only way is to get someone to hold her down.

us Offline SteveC

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Sorry to hear. Hope things work out. Sometimes the only way is to get someone to hold her down.

Thanks, I live alone so that's not really an option.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%