Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Your Dog, Cat, Pig, Snake, Spider, Ant... Your PETS TOPIC :D v2

Gareth · 3847 · 81483

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
  • Plumbers Know Their Crap!!
Re: Your Dog, Cat, Pig, Snake, Spider, Ant... Your PETS TOPIC :D v2
Reply #510 on: December 13, 2020, 08:55:12 PM
I caught someone cuddling with the Mrs!! I mean he was even giving her kisses!!
JR
"The-Mad-Plumbarian" The Punisher Of Pipes!!! JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Reading Room and explode on the Commode, thinking, how my flush beat John’s and Jerry’s pair? Jack’s had to run for the Water Closet yet ended up tripping on a Can bowing and hitting his Head on the Porcelain God! 🚽

scotland Offline Gareth

• Admin Team
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #511 on: December 14, 2020, 04:28:25 PM
I caught someone cuddling with the Mrs!! I mean he was even giving her kisses!!
JR

:D :D
Be excellent to each other and always know where your towel is.

scotland Offline Gareth

• Admin Team
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #512 on: December 17, 2020, 07:46:05 PM
IMG_20201217_183353293_PORTRAIT.jpg
* IMG_20201217_183353293_PORTRAIT.jpg (Filesize: 104.91 KB)

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #513 on: December 17, 2020, 08:27:06 PM
Oh how cute,,
JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Reading Room and explode on the Commode, thinking, how my flush beat John’s and Jerry’s pair? Jack’s had to run for the Water Closet yet ended up tripping on a Can bowing and hitting his Head on the Porcelain God! 🚽

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #514 on: December 17, 2020, 08:30:56 PM
I just picked these up from the store while grocery shopping, I was like oh how cute, and since the Mrs likes to take walks I figure they might be good, I can’t wait to try to get them on Dex and see how goofy he walks! I’m going to have to try and record it!! But heck for $6 they even came in a nice little bag,,
JR

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #515 on: December 17, 2020, 09:18:37 PM
Well here’s two videos of him first trying his new booties, in the house he’s fine but if running they seem to fly off, he did keep one on, lol, but we normally just walk so not bad, I think he kinda got the hang of the, at first I couldn’t stop laughing though,, :rofl:
JR

scotland Offline Gareth

• Admin Team
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #516 on: December 17, 2020, 09:34:48 PM
Well here’s two videos of him first trying his new booties, in the house he’s fine but if running they seem to fly off, he did keep one on, lol, but we normally just walk so not bad, I think he kinda got the hang of the, at first I couldn’t stop laughing though,, :rofl:
JR

He's very sweet. :D :D

I've honestly thought about these for Molly as her hairy feet just gathers every bit of snow she stands on and it just builds up until it becomes a real PITA for her. 

us Offline SteveC

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #517 on: December 17, 2020, 09:57:54 PM
JR

Dex needs to go on a diet  :pok:

I've honestly thought about these for Molly as her hairy feet just gathers every bit of snow she stands on and it just builds up until it becomes a real PITA for her. 

Rosie wears these and they are great for keeping her paws dry and clean. Best of all they stay on and easy to put on once you've done it a few times.

https://smile.amazon.com/PAWZ-Blue-Medium-up-to-3/dp/B00B8YXKFE/ref=sr_1_5?crid=3O4V4W97BMBPF&dchild=1&keywords=pawz+dog+boots&qid=1608238455&sprefix=PAWs%2Caps%2C223&sr=8-5

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #518 on: December 17, 2020, 09:58:47 PM

Yeah, then their walking on ice and it melts in the house, only problem he really had was as you can see as he started to get excited and ran they flew off, other then that they seemed fine, plus there red so they’ll match his jacket :D
JR

au Offline gregozedobe

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • Apparently it is possible to have too many tools;)
Reply #519 on: December 18, 2020, 08:53:17 AM
Dex needs to go on a diet :pok:

Sorry, but with Dex's best interests at heart I have to agree (I apologise for my bluntness, but that's just how some Aussies are).

Dex was a nice healthy weight when you first got him (have a look at some of the early photos and compare them with how he looks now), but now he is way overweight. This is quite bad for his health, in both the short and longer term. You should be able to see an obvious waist and feel a dog's ribs without needing to push through a layer of fat.

I am an agility instructor at my local dog club, and getting people to slim their dogs down to a healthy weight is a very difficult problem for many owners, as they don't realise how overweight their dogs are, let alone how bad that is for their dog's health.  We sometimes refer to it as "killing with kindness", as most dogs are very happy to eat whatever is offered to them.  If you want some more detailed advice feel free to PM me and I can offer some suggestions that might help.
babola: "Enjoy your tools and don't be afraid to air your opinion and feelings here, but do it in courteous and respectable way toward others, of course."

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #520 on: December 18, 2020, 04:42:43 PM
We’ve cut back his food, we don’t feed him table scraps, all he gets is his dog food and very small treats, under normal circumstances he’ll get a mile and half walk a day but it’s been snowing and too cold the last couple days even for us,
JR

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #521 on: December 18, 2020, 04:45:04 PM
It's nice to see the booties.  There's a few dog owners we see at the flea market whose dogs wear them and on hot days in particular.   I'm happy to see it.  I imagine the dog is happy too. 
Esse Quam Videri

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #522 on: December 18, 2020, 04:46:32 PM
It nice to see the booties.  There's a few dog owners we see at the flea market whose dogs wear them and on hot days i'm happy to see it.  I imagine the dog is happy too.
Ahh, he needs to get the hang of them, since he can’t walk right yet, lol
JR

us Offline SteveC

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #523 on: December 18, 2020, 06:26:56 PM
We’ve cut back his food, we don’t feed him table scraps, all he gets is his dog food and very small treats, under normal circumstances he’ll get a mile and half walk a day but it’s been snowing and too cold the last couple days even for us,
JR

How much food do you give him ?  For example, Rosie gets a little under a cup twice a day and a few healthy treats during the day. She walks about a mile a day now that she's getting old. She has weighed right at 50 Ibs. since she was a puppy. If Dex isnt that active he probably doesn't need more than two cups a day and probably less.

JR, please don't take offense as we're only trying to help. I just really hate to see dogs especially younger ones that are so overweight when it can easily be remedied unless there is a medical reason, like a thyroid issue.

:cheers:

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #524 on: December 18, 2020, 06:59:59 PM
How much food do you give him ?  For example, Rosie gets a little under a cup twice a day and a few healthy treats during the day. She walks about a mile a day now that she's getting old. She has weighed right at 50 Ibs. since she was a puppy. If Dex isnt that active he probably doesn't need more than two cups a day and probably less.

JR, please don't take offense as we're only trying to help. I just really hate to see dogs especially younger ones that are so overweight when it can easily be remedied unless there is a medical reason, like a thyroid issue.

:cheers:
Oh no, I’m not, we just went by the book, (online) he only gets about 1-1/2 dry kibble with a very small wet food mixed in for flavor, we kinda had to cut on the walking this past week because of the weather but normally a mile and half, but other then that just a few mini treats, and one medium size milkbone in his toy at night for him to chew on before bed, but that’s it.. I can take pics of sizes and of what,
JR

it Offline SirVicaLot

au Offline Echotech

Reply #526 on: December 19, 2020, 04:57:42 AM
Did someone say schmackos?

us Offline SteveC

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas

scotland Offline Gareth

• Admin Team
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #528 on: December 25, 2020, 03:33:46 PM
Molly really isn't a morning creature.  :D 

Slightly happier later on with a new fleece from my in-laws and a rare treat.
IMG_20201225_085525890.jpg
* IMG_20201225_085525890.jpg (Filesize: 142.31 KB)
IMG_20201225_124156450.jpg
* IMG_20201225_124156450.jpg (Filesize: 218.16 KB)

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #529 on: December 25, 2020, 04:56:49 PM
Merry Christmas!
JR

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #530 on: December 26, 2020, 10:20:58 PM
At first I took him out and he had some energy so he ran around in the snow for a while, but then I had to go out and shovel all the sidewalks and walkways to find him on the couch, so I walked over to check him and he just laid there and taking up most of the couch, but I just laid with him and after a few min I was just nice and comfy! I didn’t fall asleep but after shoveling over 300ft of 4ft walkways I was beat and he was just OUT and I didn’t want to move..
JR

scotland Offline Gareth

• Admin Team
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #531 on: December 26, 2020, 11:40:06 PM
Very little better than dog cuddle.  :cheers:

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #532 on: January 09, 2021, 09:50:39 PM
Somebody was across the street in the hockey rink, and well they had his attention!
JR

au Offline Echotech

Reply #533 on: January 09, 2021, 10:01:44 PM
At first I took him out and he had some energy so he ran around in the snow for a while, but then I had to go out and shovel all the sidewalks and walkways to find him on the couch, so I walked over to check him and he just laid there and taking up most of the couch, but I just laid with him and after a few min I was just nice and comfy! I didn’t fall asleep but after shoveling over 300ft of 4ft walkways I was beat and he was just OUT and I didn’t want to move..
JR
Aw, really nice shot :like:

us Offline SteveC

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas

us Offline SteveC

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #535 on: January 10, 2021, 01:59:12 PM
Rosie and cousin Remie

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #536 on: January 10, 2021, 03:26:38 PM
 :like: Two fine looking pups. 
Esse Quam Videri

scotland Offline Gareth

• Admin Team
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #537 on: January 10, 2021, 05:04:28 PM
I've decide to try my hand at cutting Molly's moustache and beard myself.  I'd already made the leap into clipping body etc. but the face was something I hadn't attempted before.  Not too bad for a first stab I think.

IMG_20210108_155453131_PORTRAIT.jpg
* IMG_20210108_155453131_PORTRAIT.jpg (Filesize: 71.65 KB)

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #538 on: January 10, 2021, 05:12:33 PM
Looks good, also looks like someone went after some food, lol :rofl: kinda like when you leave a 1yr old in a high chair for their bday and give them a muffin, lol.. but no I’d say you did a great job, looks cute!
JR

scotland Offline Gareth

• Admin Team
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #539 on: January 10, 2021, 05:28:39 PM
Looks good, also looks like someone went after some food, lol :rofl: kinda like when you leave a 1yr old in a high chair for their bday and give them a muffin, lol.. but no I’d say you did a great job, looks cute!
JR

Mate, she ALWAYS wants more food.  :D :D

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%