Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Your Dog, Cat, Pig, Snake, Spider, Ant... Your PETS TOPIC :D v2

Gareth · 3845 · 81368

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
  • Plumbers Know Their Crap!!
Re: Your Dog, Cat, Pig, Snake, Spider, Ant... Your PETS TOPIC :D v2
Reply #750 on: April 22, 2021, 05:50:08 AM
Haha! Nah, as a kitten he would climb the stone pillars in the lobby where we lived. He's always climbing and looking to get up on everything!
I bet, he’s a cutie, it just looks like he was flying and went splat, lol..
JR
"The-Mad-Plumbarian" The Punisher Of Pipes!!! JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Reading Room and explode on the Commode, thinking, how my flush beat John’s and Jerry’s pair? Jack’s had to run for the Water Closet yet ended up tripping on a Can bowing and hitting his Head on the Porcelain God! 🚽

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #751 on: April 27, 2021, 12:27:17 AM
Dex’s new dog tags just came in, that’s right “dog tags” not normal bone or heart shaped but actual military dog tags, for the price to get a single laser engraved tag with just his name on it you can get a pair of tags that are stamped and won’t rub off, and you can put so much more info on it in case something happens, we put both our names, number, address, and we have a matching tag to prove he’s our dog which is now on my keychain!
I caught him taking a quick look out the window which gave a perfect shot of him with his new tag,,
JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Reading Room and explode on the Commode, thinking, how my flush beat John’s and Jerry’s pair? Jack’s had to run for the Water Closet yet ended up tripping on a Can bowing and hitting his Head on the Porcelain God! 🚽

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #752 on: April 27, 2021, 01:43:33 AM
Somebody was curious and had to check something out!
JR

us Offline SteveC

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Today would have been Rosie's 12th birthday and we still miss her  :(

But good news is I've been approved to adopt this pup. If all goes well with the meeting this morning and she is a good fit I'll be bringing her home.   

« Last Edit: May 02, 2021, 08:29:49 PM by SteveC »

au Offline Echotech

• Absolutely No Life Club
Beautiful looking girl Steve :like:

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Sorry Steve, but hope all goes well with your approval, keep us updated!
JR

scotland Offline Gareth

• Admin Team
  • Point Of No Return
Today would have been Rosie's 12th birthday and we still miss her  :(

But good news is I've been approved to adopt this pup. If all goes well with the meeting this morning and she is a good fit I'll be bringing her home.   

She is a 3 month old Shepard mix

https://www.petfinder.com/dog/barbara-51349165/mn/hastings/emotional-rescue-mn438/?referrer_id=1cae8649-314e-11e9-9ed4-069e706c185c

Top pic is with her sister , she's on the left.

She's gorgeous Steve!  Hope all goes well.
Be excellent to each other and always know where your towel is.

us Offline SteveC

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Well , big disappointment  :(  The puppy was not a good match for reasons I don't want to go into other than certain things weren't disclosed. The search continues  :-\

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Oh, so sorry Steve,,
JR

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Well, it seems as if we have company,, every time I’ve taken Dex out at night he always goes over and sniffs this area on the porch next to the steps, well, just a few min ago he was looking out the window and going nuts, normally when someone is walking another dog by, or the fedex, ups, or prime trucks, he hates them, even if theirs not stoping here! But the kid stuck his head out the window and was like uh dad, there’s something on the porch! And well sure enough there was, I snapped a few pics, I’m guessing a groundhog? But this will make sense why the dog always goes over and sniffs this area, maybe he’s living under the porch?
JR

scotland Offline Gareth

• Admin Team
  • Point Of No Return
Well , big disappointment  :(  The puppy was not a good match for reasons I don't want to go into other than certain things weren't disclosed. The search continues  :-\

Sorry to hear that Steve.  :-\

au Offline Echotech

Sorry to hear that Steve.  :-\
Me too, that’s a real shame Steve, hoping you find a great match soon

us Offline Sos24

So sorry.  I’m sure you will find the right addition.

My search to find the right dog for my family took 4 months of active searching, with a couple disappointments.  But in the end it resulted in Fisher, who is a perfect fit.

wales Offline GearedForwards

• No Life Club
Guinness the wild animal

Guinness looks adorable! And also very adventurous and dorky. Our black cat will sometimes get out o the  front door, sprinting like he's been planning it, then remember he's an indoor cat and panic.
Check out my Youtube channel  for gear reviews, comparisons, and carry philosophy.

Love belt carry? Consider doing the Batman Challenge!

us Offline Sos24

Guinness looks adorable! And also very adventurous and dorky. Our black cat will sometimes get out o the  front door, sprinting like he's been planning it, then remember he's an indoor cat and panic.
:rofl:

wales Offline GearedForwards

• No Life Club

The best part is that when he's not overweight he's 18lbs of surprisingly muscular cat, he's basically a miniaturised panther bigger than any cat on the estate (and some of the dogs) but the minute pads hit tarmac he's looking back at us  :rofl:
Check out my Youtube channel  for gear reviews, comparisons, and carry philosophy.

Love belt carry? Consider doing the Batman Challenge!

scotland Offline Gareth

• Admin Team
  • Point Of No Return

:like:

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
I totally forgot to post it on here yesterday, but the Mrs wasn’t home because she went over wnd out with the kids g/f and mom, so I had the house to myself besides the younger kid who was totally out in his room, anyway, I get ready to take a shower and Dex is relaxing on the couch but then I open the bathroom door this is what I see,, of course takes over my recliner!
JR

scotland Offline Gareth

• Admin Team
  • Point Of No Return
Perfect dog logic.  :like:

I've honestly had Molly indicate she needs out, I get up to open the back door, she jumps up on my chair looking very pleased with herself.  ::)

scotland Offline Gareth

• Admin Team
  • Point Of No Return
Molly and I enjoying a rest on one of our favourite walks on the hill behind our house.

20210422_100302.jpg
* 20210422_100302.jpg (Filesize: 340.99 KB)

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Well good for you and Molly! Dex and I were doing yard work and it went from 50°f(10°c) to 80°f(26°c) overnight and we were like uhhhh.. the Mrs even snuck a pic without us knowing as we tried to cool down in the shade..
JR

us Offline SteveC

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Molly and I enjoying a rest on one of our favourite walks on the hill behind our house.

(Image removed from quote.)

Great pic Gareth !   :like:

us Offline Sos24

Well good for you and Molly! Dex and I were doing yard work and it went from 50°f(10°c) to 80°f(26°c) overnight and we were like uhhhh.. the Mrs even snuck a pic without us knowing as we tried to cool down in the shade..
JR
We’ve been having the same issues with whether here.  Dex just looks happy to be by your side.

(Image removed from quote.)
Awesome pic.

us Offline SteveC

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
So sorry.  I’m sure you will find the right addition.

My search to find the right dog for my family took 4 months of active searching, with a couple disappointments.  But in the end it resulted in Fisher, who is a perfect fit.

Thanks Sherry !

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Here’s Martin, this guys weird, any time someone uses the bathroom he jumps up on the sink and wants fresh water! So you got to turn the faucet on, just a little drizzle, so he can stick his head under the water and have a sip! Every night when I brush my teeth he’ll wait as I put the toothpaste on and then as I brush I’ll put the faucet on drizzle he’ll enjoy himself for about a min, then shake it off his head and jump off the sink,, goofball!
JR

us Offline SteveC

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Esse Quam Videri

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Dipsticks on the couch, I guess waiting for me to take him out, idk he’s all comfy,,
JR

gb Offline Weasel

• No Life Club
Nice pets guys, god I miss my dog I had to have her put to sleep on good Friday of all days!, that little jack Russell was my best friend for 12 years and loosing her was the saddest thing I’ve ever gone through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Weasel

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Know the feeling, so sorry Weasel,,
When our buddy wasn’t doing good we had to have him put down, we rescued him when he was like 7months, the lady was taking to have him put down but our friend found out and knew we were looking for a dog so he saved him, the unique thing about him was about a 3yrs later my seizures started acting diff, and all of a sudden one night as I started going into a seizure he jumped on top of me to hold me down, I didn’t know but the Mrs was shocked, come to find out he knew when they were coming and would hold me down, another time before I had to stop working, I came home from work and sat down in my chair feeling light headed, he jumped on my lap kept licking my face to keep me going, the Mrs ran to find out I didn’t take my morning Rx! So she got them to me through him but he wouldn’t let my arms up, keeping them pined and kept licking my face to keep me alert for about 30min, then he slowly stopped and let me go, guess the Rx kicked in! Miss that boy!
JR

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%