Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Any of you have a bunch of leatherman multitools but rarely put them to use?

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
 :iagree:
Esse Quam Videri

us Offline Fireman

• No Life Club
  • Truck Monkey
I bought Leatherman tools to use, although it seems that some of them are now collectors items.  The only reason I bought more than one was to guard against eventual loss  :facepalm:

us Offline ThundahBeagle

• No Life Club
For years and years I only had one -a PST Ii. Then another one - Micra.

Then I realized that there were many types and saw an OG Surge for sale at a little more than half price on Craigslist. Seems the spring holding the bit had sprung and they lost the bit. Nothing else wrong with it, so I snagged it. Complained to Leatherman that I lost the bit because of a weak spring. They sent me a spring and some bits. Ta-dah!

Now I have about a dozen or so. I generally dont use my old, undated PST, or my other early PST. My girl stole my beloved old PSTII. I replaced it with a beater that lives in the barn/ garage. I dont use my OG SuperTool, it's too damn great to screw it up, so I use my Surge instead, since it's still in production. I usually have a Rebar on me, and my Micra on the keychain but I'm disappointed in the scissors on my Squirt. They broke just sitting there and it's a weak design.

So, I'm 50-50 I guess. I like the older OG stuff but wont use it unless i have a second one of the same.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%