Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

List of current models with a pocket clip?

us Offline ChopperCharles

• No Life Club
List of current models with a pocket clip?
on: May 14, 2020, 03:01:33 PM
I’m thinking about a sog multitool, as I’ve never owned a proper one before. Just the sync 1 and 2. I’m only interested in one with a pocket clip, so I’ve been looking at the powerpint. But I’d like to know what other tools have clips - especially larger full size tools. Is there a list somewhere?

Charles.

us Offline rdub934

• No Life Club
  • Without POL, pilots are pedestrians
Re: List of current models with a pocket clip?
Reply #1 on: May 15, 2020, 07:21:15 PM
Not sure about a list, but I know that the PowerPint and PowerLitre have a clip. PowerAccess does, too. The SwitchPlier2 also has a clip and is a really decent tool, too.

Just spit-balling here, but the clip for the PowerAccess may be able to work on the PowerAccess Deluxe. But I don't know. The Deluxe is a pretty large tool, so it may not be awesome to carry in a pocket depending on your preference.
"I wanna introduce you to a very personal friend of mine. This is an M41A pulse rifle. Ten millimeter with over-and-under thirty millimeter pump action grenade launcher." - Cpl Hicks

us Offline ChopperCharles

• No Life Club
Re: List of current models with a pocket clip?
Reply #2 on: May 15, 2020, 08:53:29 PM
I carry my MP600 on a pocket clip, so I'm fine with heavy tools like that. I'd have to buy a poweraccess deluxe and a pint to get the clip tho, which is pricey

Charles

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD