Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

UK Mod SAK Service?

Offline Lee329

• New User
UK Mod SAK Service?
on: June 11, 2020, 12:05:12 AM
Hi,
I live in the UK (Cheshire). I have a Field Master(91mm) that I would like modding. I have ordered TI scales, however, I don’t want to glue them on. I’m looking for someone to mount the TI scales and install pivot barrels and screws. I would like to screws to be counter sunk and the pivot barrels to fit the tools and springs without being drilled, just to make it easier for me to swap should I need to replace tools in the future. If anyone could offer their services it would be very much appreciated. Thanks

00 Offline frankieSD

Re: UK Mod SAK Service?
Reply #1 on: June 13, 2020, 01:04:15 AM
Have you ordered the scales pre drilled or with normal snap on holes....because will be hard to instal screws if they come with snap on holes. I have normal ti scales that are glued ,but they can come off with hot watter if i need to put them on a different tool. If you want i can send you in the right direction over pm , there is a chap in uk that mods saks...but i guess you gonna have to get the whole package. I can buy those ti scales from you if theyre new so you re not losing a lot of money. Cheers!

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $158.99
PayPal Fees: $9.20
Net Balance: $149.79
Below Goal: $150.21
Site Currency: USD
50%