Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Wave & Rebar mod

fi Online Antti Lammi

• No Life Club
  • Only Tools Matters
Re: Wave & Rebar mod
Reply #30 on: January 08, 2024, 09:12:11 PM
Today modded again my Rebar, removed scissors and Bitdriver, replaced them with Wingman flathead and phillips (phillips only cause didnt know what to fill gap, but it jas been useful so far) main reason to changebwimgman flathead was that i wanted prying tool. Wingman flathead can actually handle much more prying than orginal.

Only Tools Matters

us Offline IMR4198

• No Life Club
Reply #31 on: January 09, 2024, 01:02:02 AM
    Good looking mod there, Antti.  The Wingman flat point is a really stout tool.  The edges are fairly sharp, so it makes a pretty good scraper as well.  I hope your construction situation is coming along for you.  Best wishes.  Gary
 :like:

fi Online Antti Lammi

• No Life Club
  • Only Tools Matters
Reply #32 on: March 07, 2024, 03:27:40 PM
Since i modded Rebar saw to my Center Drive (parts are now heading to Barry) my modded Rebar was missing saw.
Because that i decided to mod my own saw to it, used Wurth Heavy Duty Foxtail saw blade for base of my mod.

From one blade you can make 2 saw, drawed lines to it and started grinding material away and the drilled hole to it to. Decided after first saw that i need bit better tools than dremel and drill. It was awful job to grind with dremel, next time i will need to lend grinder to get bit better result.

Saw is rough looking but it can now saw metal and wood. It wiggles bit since i made accidentally too large lock notch (next time need to be careful not to enlarge it too much)

Now my modded Rebar has
- Heavy Duty Saw
- Wingman Large Flathead
- Awl
- Wingman Phillips
- PE Blade
- SE Blade
- Metal Saw
- Rebar Phillips
- Rebar Small Flathead
- Wood/Metal File
- Rebar Pliers with Replaceable Cutters

I would say that now it can handle most jobs i can imagine (for scissors i carry Pioneer X) and since i have removeable Bit Driver i csn use flatbits and regular 1/4" bits.

Only Tools Matters

us Offline Poncho65

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #33 on: March 07, 2024, 08:48:50 PM
Awesome idea to make a saw from that recip blade, Antti :o :salute: :like: :like:

fi Online Antti Lammi

• No Life Club
  • Only Tools Matters
Reply #34 on: March 08, 2024, 02:07:48 PM
Awesome idea to make a saw from that recip blade, Antti :o :salute: :like: :like:
Thank you Poncho. I discovered that i could try to make saw for Rebar, basicly just needed model and bit of patience to do it. I will try improve next version bit better fit and cleaner look for it. I tested saw for wood and it cutted it like charm, at work we use those blades to cut wood, nails, metal frames and etc...

Only Tools Matters

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $158.99
PayPal Fees: $9.20
Net Balance: $149.79
Below Goal: $150.21
Site Currency: USD