Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Griffin Pocket Tool

us Offline ElevenBlade

• No Life Club
Griffin Pocket Tool
on: August 05, 2020, 06:32:15 PM
I'm looking to trade a Griffin Pocket Tool.

This is one of the original GPT models, I believe it is brushed stainless or gunmetal.  It's hard to tell in the picture because of the lighting - it's all one color, and it's not the polished stainless that's on the website - I remember springing for the premium price for the color option.  It's old enough that it doesn't have the Griffin lettering on the side, and I don't see this color option on the website https://griffinpockettool.com/

It's in great condition, never used for its intended purpose, and only carried for a short time. (I've never ever needed a Hex wrench  ::))  The only noticeable wear is two areas of "polish" on the Hex wrench that I used to attach to keys - there are two straight lines where the keyring rubbed.  Noticeable if you look carefully in the right light.  There are two tiny dings on one side (the side without the jimping) that don't come out in pictures.  (Just trying to be honest... but it's in great condition since it's a chunk of metal)

I'm open to discussing trading for something in equally good condition. I'd value this at $20 (US). 
I'm considering something to attach to my keys from Leatherman, Victorinox or Gerber... or a Victorinox that's smaller than 91mm.  But I'm open to discussion, If you'd like this, and you want to unload something that I might like  :tu:

Offline Redman5006

• New User
Re: Griffin Pocket Tool
Reply #1 on: March 22, 2023, 11:43:04 AM
A long shot I’m sure but is this still available?

us Offline ElevenBlade

• No Life Club
Reply #2 on: March 24, 2023, 03:55:40 AM
A long shot I’m sure but is this still available?

I'm afraid not...

Offline Redman5006

• New User
Reply #3 on: March 24, 2023, 01:00:51 PM
Thank you.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30