Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Apple . What in the what what?

Pacu · 2 · 1038

us Offline Pacu

• Absolutely No Life Club
on: August 22, 2020, 09:12:20 PM
My job loves Apple products.

I was issued an Iphone and Ipad a couple years ago and I'm fairly proficient on them. I recently got an Iphone upgrade and it is truly a nice bit of tech. Bout a week ago I finally got promoted to where I got my own little office and was issued a MacBook Pro with touchbar . It's fair to say I'm lost on this thing. I sat down for a few hours to get organized on it. Excel, PP, Netsuite, and Sharepoint.  I had to sit down this morning and watch you tube videos on shortcuts and tips to learn how to use it to its best .

I guess , with time , I'll come around.

I do like the Apple ecosystem. All devices are tied together so you can pick up where you left off . Passwords and autofill make life easier.  It's like signing into Google but better IMO.

Now I'm looking into an Apple watch and Ipod pros for work use. I get close to 50-75 calls a day on equipment related problems, mostly when I'm driving across the forests of East Texas.

Any other Apple power users out there? Can you recommend accessories? I have apple's mouse which is awesome for mapping. I have the dongle for usb-c to HDMI also.
:like:    :MTO:

nl Offline Serena

• No Life Club
Reply #1 on: August 27, 2020, 09:43:26 PM
I love Apple.
iPhone, iPads, MacBook Pro, Time Capsule, AirPort Extreme/Express, HomePods, AirPods Pro. It’s all here.
My home runs completely on HomeKit.

What do you think you might need?

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24
Above Goal: $60.24