Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Fishing SAK Owners Club

us Offline Captain Hook

• Don't read this......You rebel you ;)
Fishing SAK Owners Club
on: July 30, 2020, 03:35:16 AM
This is a club for all SAKs with a fish logo! Wenger Trout, Vic Fisherman, Angler etc. are all welcome to join!
20200729_151013.jpg
* 20200729_151013.jpg (Filesize: 359.4 KB)
~Formerly _MattGyver_ ~

nl Offline Ron Who

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • I'm blue!

us Offline Captain Hook

• Don't read this......You rebel you ;)
Re: Fishing SAK Owners Club
Reply #2 on: July 30, 2020, 10:01:05 PM
~Formerly _MattGyver_ ~

00 Offline Thunderpants

• No Life Club
Reply #3 on: August 03, 2020, 10:26:49 PM
I finally caved in and bought an Angler. I don't have it yet, I hit the BUY NOW! button about 50 seconds ago.
I already have the other fishy model, the Fisherman. I have never used the scaler for its intended purpose but I don't mind having it. It's a great back-scratcher. It's useful for digging small things out of the earth, when you don't fancy wrecking a blade. It's thin and doesn't feel like a big waste-o-space like the Lite sometimes does in my Mountaineer Lite.
But my real reason for getting an Angler is the pliers. The Deluxe Tinker tempted me but at the end of the day, with an alcoholic mother-in-law you've got to have a corkscrew and Del Tink fails there completely. So the Angler it is. I got the plain red version - I will be replacing the scales with green anyway so I don't need the happy little fish on the side. Looking forward to it! (Though not as much as I'm looking forward to a Covid vaccine, if I'm honest.)

us Offline TonySal

• join The American Legion Family - since 1919
Reply #4 on: August 05, 2020, 04:18:25 AM
I finally caved in and bought an Angler. I don't have it yet, I hit the BUY NOW! button about 50 seconds ago.
I already have the other fishy model, the Fisherman. I have never used the scaler for its intended purpose but I don't mind having it. It's a great back-scratcher. It's useful for digging small things out of the earth, when you don't fancy wrecking a blade. It's thin and doesn't feel like a big waste-o-space like the Lite sometimes does in my Mountaineer Lite.
But my real reason for getting an Angler is the pliers. The Deluxe Tinker tempted me but at the end of the day, with an alcoholic mother-in-law you've got to have a corkscrew and Del Tink fails there completely. So the Angler it is. I got the plain red version - I will be replacing the scales with green anyway so I don't need the happy little fish on the side. Looking forward to it! (Though not as much as I'm looking forward to a Covid vaccine, if I'm honest.)
   :tu:   :cheers:
join KNIFE RIGHTS

us Offline TonySal

• join The American Legion Family - since 1919
Reply #5 on: September 13, 2020, 03:25:22 PM
...I guess I now need one  :facepalm:
Didn't fish this summer but I need one for "the collection" 
join KNIFE RIGHTS

Donations

Operational Funds