Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Ozark trail's new $14 15-in-1....are those the MULTIFORCE SCISSORS!!!

spam Offline Happy Gilmore

• No Life Club
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Ozark-Trail-15-in-1-Multi-Tool-with-Sheath-in-Case-Pack-Model-6002/460565370

Found out on IG from someone who got one. Its a bit heavy at 12oz but I can confirm the scissors perform close or on par with the multiforce...thats really something for this price range.

us Online cody6268

• Absolutely No Life Club
I wish they'd use a lighter handle setup; like aluminum or nylon plastic with steel liners. My Work Pro is really heavy for its size due to the thick steel slabs it has for handles. But, it did keep it from really getting trashed when I loaned it to a guy who used the side of it as a hammer to remove a pin, instead of yanking it out with the pliers as I do. It would have really dented up an LM, but the worst there was ended up being was a handful of deep scratches on the handle below the file.  That's one of the many benefits of having at least one halfway decent sub $20 MT in your rotation.   My problem here also is the high polish of the tools. That may cause the Phillips to slip, as it looks extra shiny.

Gonna definitely try this next time I have items I need from Walmart and the total comes to under the $35 limit for free two-day shipping.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2020, 04:49:44 AM by cody6268 »

au Offline ReamerPunch

• Thread Killer 2017
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • Born to multitask.
Well, the scissors are backwards. Still, always nice to see new multi-tools. :like:

Offline mikekoz

I have a Mossy Oak multitool that came from Walmart a few years back, that looks almost exactly like that, except the scales are a black, grippy, plastic, and it does not have scissors. Looks like they are closing it out!   https://www.walmart.com/ip/Mossy-Oak-11-in-1-Multi-Tool-with-Sheath/940639680

pr Offline Juan el Boricua

• No Life Club
"Out of stock" ... oooh well.  :dunno:

us Offline PitCarver

• No Life Club
  • Average Old Guy.
Yep, new item is out of stock.
Addicted to sharp pointy things.

spam Offline Happy Gilmore

• No Life Club
Yep, new item is out of stock.

I remember the exact same thing happened when the multiforce came out, will probably show up again some time in the future.

Offline mikekoz

Just got one of these and my guess about it was correct! It is the same tool as the Mossy Oak one they sell\sold, that I supplied the link to in a previous post. It just has scissors added to the mix. The blades are all real sharp out of the box, but the other tools are all over polished like a lot of other lower end multitools. The scissors seems to work well, but they are not the same ones used in the MF. The shape is similar, but the scissors on this tool are a little bit longer than the ones on the MF. Quality wise, it is nothing like the Multiforce, but not bad for the price.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%