Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Alox colours badge request

au Offline Echotech

• Absolutely No Life Club
Re: Alox colours badge request
Reply #30 on: November 23, 2020, 10:55:51 AM
Wow, nice collection mate  :tu:.

Congrats on the badge  :cheers: (I should really make work of requesting an alox badge myself).

My personal favorite is the 2017 LE Green, I collect the yearly LE Pioneers, and I liked the 2017 so much that I bought two of them (did the same for the Purple 2016, but that's because I want to give one of them to my daughter later on, since she was born in 2016).

Just beware, Alox are way more addictive than regular Celidor SAKs.

;)
Thanks Eric :tu:
Addictive indeed, but not as addictive as Soldiers I’ve found :)
That collection is the one I’m really obsessed with :twak:

The green cadet was hard to get for anything but silly prices, harder than the 2016 which is also quite rare, well in comparison to the other years. Didn’t want to pay a small fortune like they are on eBay so was able to do a deal for 3 SAK’s from a Facebook seller so ended up fairly reasonable. I’ve not even seen a 2015 blue listed so that may be it until next release

:cheers:

be Offline Top-Gear-24

Reply #31 on: November 23, 2020, 02:28:46 PM
Hey John,

I might be able to help you with the 2015 Blue Cadet.

They had 3 of them at a very small, local outdoor shop.  I bought two of them (one for me, and one for Nick "Mechanickal").  The third one, while also being brand new, was missing the small piece of cardboard that slides over the box, that's why I didn't buy it.

So good news is that it's NIB and goes for normal retail price (if I remember correctly, around 40 Euro), bad news is that it doesn't come with the complete box (missing the thingy that slides over the box) , and I don't know if they still have it.

And due to Covid-19 lockdown, the store is closed and I don't know if I can get a hold of the owner to get my hands on that Cadet (that sounded wrong...  ::)).

And I have no idea what shipping would cost either, but I'm going to try and contact the store first, just to check if they still have it.

au Offline Echotech

Reply #32 on: November 23, 2020, 08:50:50 PM
Hey John,

I might be able to help you with the 2015 Blue Cadet.

They had 3 of them at a very small, local outdoor shop.  I bought two of them (one for me, and one for Nick "Mechanickal").  The third one, while also being brand new, was missing the small piece of cardboard that slides over the box, that's why I didn't buy it.

So good news is that it's NIB and goes for normal retail price (if I remember correctly, around 40 Euro), bad news is that it doesn't come with the complete box (missing the thingy that slides over the box) , and I don't know if they still have it.

And due to Covid-19 lockdown, the store is closed and I don't know if I can get a hold of the owner to get my hands on that Cadet (that sounded wrong...  ::)).

And I have no idea what shipping would cost either, but I'm going to try and contact the store first, just to check if they still have it.
Thanks Eric, that would be great , very good of you mate :tu: :cheers:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD