Multitool.org Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Weight-loss Challenge 14662

No Life Club Posts: 4,134
Re: Weight-loss Challenge
« Reply #780 on: February 01, 2021, 10:18:29 AM »
:like: well done RP, you’ve definitely earned that treat :salute:
No Life Club Posts: 1,261
« Reply #781 on: February 01, 2021, 11:41:50 AM »
 :iagree: Enjoy

My trouble is i never show initiative, but that's only because no one has told me to.
Global Moderator He Who Has The Most Nuts, Wins! Posts: 56,438
« Reply #782 on: February 01, 2021, 01:58:30 PM »
Well done RP !      :salute:
No Life Club Posts: 1,083 Brick Bradford of multitool universe
« Reply #783 on: February 01, 2021, 06:27:47 PM »
Well, it's been an incredible journey. Four months of no chocolate, cookies, chips, crisps, doughnuts, fast food, pizza, alcohol, and many other tasty, nasty things. Four months of watching others eat and looking the other way. It was not easy, but I am pleased to say that I did it. I lost 32kg and I could not be happier. All my clothes are loose, and my belts are riddled with holes. I have not been this healthy for over a decade.

Massive thanks to everyone who joined in on this and everyone who supported us all through this. Special thanks to my coworker who encouraged me to begin, and to my little niece, who ran around everywhere.

It took fourth months, but I did it. You can do it too. Sure, it'll take a long time possibly. But you'll start seeing results after only a week. Results in themselves are motivation to keep at it.

Now, I'll have something I've craved for fourth months. A nice, soft, succulent pizza. :like: :drool:
(Image removed from quote.)
Sir, I salute you!

Lähetetty minun SM-T515 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

by this axe I rule
Absolutely No Life Club Posts: 9,536
« Reply #784 on: February 01, 2021, 07:02:20 PM »
Well, it's been an incredible journey. Four months of no chocolate, cookies, chips, crisps, doughnuts, fast food, pizza, alcohol, and many other tasty, nasty things. Four months of watching others eat and looking the other way. It was not easy, but I am pleased to say that I did it. I lost 32kg and I could not be happier. All my clothes are loose, and my belts are riddled with holes. I have not been this healthy for over a decade.

Massive thanks to everyone who joined in on this and everyone who supported us all through this. Special thanks to my coworker who encouraged me to begin, and to my little niece, who ran around everywhere.

It took fourth months, but I did it. You can do it too. Sure, it'll take a long time possibly. But you'll start seeing results after only a week. Results in themselves are motivation to keep at it.

Now, I'll have something I've craved for fourth months. A nice, soft, succulent pizza. :like: :drool:
Saw that on Poker Face, really well deserved!   :cheers: :tu:

Please support and donate to the forum and get a MTO 15th anniversary free magnet!
Comis Gear Youtube Channel
No Life Club Posts: 1,396
« Reply #785 on: February 01, 2021, 07:18:36 PM »
November 21   -  101.9kg - 224.65lbs
November 24   -  100.6kg - 221.78lbs
December 1      -  98.65kg - 217.5lbs
December 4      -    97.3kg - 214.5lbs
December 8      -    95.9kg - 211.4lbs
December 13    -    94.8kg - 209lbs
December 17    -    94.1kg - 207.4lbs
December 22    -     91.7kg - 202lbs
December 26    -   93.25kg - 205.5lbs
December 27    -    92.1kg  - 203lbs
December 30    -   91.25kg - 201lbs
January 1           -   89.95kg - 198lbs
January 11         -   86kg      - 189.6lbs
January 22         -   84kg      - 185lbs
January 30         -   81.5kg   - 179.5lbs

WOW!  :hatsoff: :hatsoff: :hatsoff:
No Life Club Posts: 1,715
« Reply #786 on: February 02, 2021, 04:45:33 AM »
Congrats RP you have done fantastically!

Become the night and join us for the Batman Challenge in January!
« Reply #787 on: February 02, 2021, 04:49:19 AM »
With the missus' health on the mend I'm going to be tackling this head on. I've still done workouts and been consious of my eating, as a result I still lost 4lbs since the 9th of January. I'm on a 14 hour fast/10 hour feed intermittent fasting schedule and will be mixing lifting and doing cardio as well as a 2500cal limit. The hardest thing about IF so far is just fitting in the window when I may not necessarily be ready to eat, but I think it'll go well!

Day 01- 360lbs

Thread Killer 2017 Absolutely No Life Club Posts: 8,988 Born to multitask.
« Reply #788 on: February 02, 2021, 09:44:11 AM »
Thanks, everyone! :cheers:
« Reply #789 on: February 02, 2021, 09:46:13 AM »
With the missus' health on the mend I'm going to be tackling this head on. I've still done workouts and been consious of my eating, as a result I still lost 4lbs since the 9th of January. I'm on a 14 hour fast/10 hour feed intermittent fasting schedule and will be mixing lifting and doing cardio as well as a 2500cal limit. The hardest thing about IF so far is just fitting in the window when I may not necessarily be ready to eat, but I think it'll go well!

Day 01- 360lbs

:cheers:
Go get 'em! :like:
Zombie Apprentice Posts: 18,738 Bon Journee!!
« Reply #790 on: February 03, 2021, 01:07:14 AM »
Sorry I haven't been around.  I fell off the wagon into the food bin :facepalm:. Mrs R and I are both working to drop the weight off.  I've resumed calorie counting and exercise.  Shoveling snow has certainly helped!

Barry
« Reply #791 on: February 03, 2021, 01:26:20 AM »
Day 02

Fasting wasn't too bad really, I fit in a work out (only 5 minutes on the bike because I'm a bit under the weather but pretty much my entire biceps and back routine) and today is going well. My feed window ends in a couple hours, with my meals finished already and 644 calories remaining for snacks. A decent tasting diet curry certainly helps!

« Reply #792 on: February 03, 2021, 01:26:48 AM »
Sorry I haven't been around.  I fell off the wagon into the food bin :facepalm:. Mrs R and I are both working to drop the weight off.  I've resumed calorie counting and exercise.  Shoveling snow has certainly helped!

I've found the Lose It app very helpful in this regard, good luck to you both  :tu:

« Reply #793 on: February 03, 2021, 01:27:39 AM »
 :cheers: and thanks GF!

Barry
« Reply #794 on: February 04, 2021, 07:20:38 AM »
Day 03

Still going strong on the restriction and IF, my water intake is much higher and I'm going to limit myself to one Coke Zero a day as well. Today was beginner HIIT and hoo boy did that smurf me right up!

No Life Club Posts: 4,134
« Reply #795 on: February 04, 2021, 07:57:09 AM »
Keep it up guys good work  :like:
As you all know, you fall off - you get back on, It’s smurfing hard

I started off well in December but fell off over Christmas, back into it again now and going slowly back in the right direction
Global Moderator Absolute Zombie Club Posts: 26,096
« Reply #796 on: February 04, 2021, 05:40:44 PM »
 :hatsoff: to some terrific results by y'all.  To those who fell off don't beat yourself up.  You got this and now that you realize you fell off begin again.  Its a marathon.  Its taken years of habits to get where you are today so be reasonable with yourselves.  I am not saying do whatever you want just realize its going to be a rollercoaster.  You'll have some highs and some lows which are part of the journey.  The lows are reminders of what doesn't work and the high are celebratory moments.  Lows are character builders.  They are moments of resolve.  They are moments when you are tired of being tired.  There are no bad days as a result.  Its all benefitting.   

You got this.  Sorry i haven't been present the last few pages. 

Those of you have figured out your formula  :hatsoff:.   

Esse Quam Videri
« Reply #797 on: February 05, 2021, 04:28:52 AM »
Thanks for the kind words guys  :tu:

Day 04

Feeling it from the HIIT yesterday that's for sure, just re-entered my fasting period it's actually not bad and I can see it being a usually course of action after the weight is off. Just the one Coke Zero today (not a Calorie thing, but general health overall) and once my food has settled it's time for Chest, Triceps and another bout of HIIT!

« Reply #798 on: February 05, 2021, 06:34:59 AM »
Here's looking at you, GearedForwards! :cheers:
Point Of No Return Posts: 32,221 Plumbers Know Their Crap!!
« Reply #799 on: February 05, 2021, 01:51:37 PM »
The Mrs has had to cut the treadmill! She’s ended up with so many blisters an they won’t heal unless she stays off them, this is like cutting smoking cold turkey to her! So in the mean time she’s doing hand/arm workouts anything to to stay off the feet but still burn the calories! Right now she’s doing hand bicycling..
JR

"The-Mad-Plumbarian" The Punisher Of Pipes!!! JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Water Closet and explode in the Commode, I think with my Head, that my flush will always beat John’s or Jerry’s pair! But Jack’s ran for the Reading Room and tripped on a Can and bowed to the Porcelain God!
« Reply #800 on: February 06, 2021, 06:39:03 PM »
Tad late oops!

Day 05

Today was a rest day exercise ise, soreness was kicking my butt, but to compensate left myself a few hundred calories under my restriction  :cheers:

« Reply #801 on: February 06, 2021, 11:07:19 PM »
Lifted last night and hope to get some treadmill time tonight.  I dropped back to 207 lbs from my high weight of 215.  It's helpful that my wife is on the weight loss plan, if only my youngest were :facepalm:

Barry
« Reply #802 on: February 07, 2021, 06:04:49 AM »
Day 06

It was a rough fasting period, hunger pangs started only a couple hours in and just got worse from there! Today I tried more balanced out meals to help combat that, at the expense of my snack budget!

Light workout still to come  :tu:

Absolutely No Life Club Posts: 9,536
« Reply #803 on: February 07, 2021, 07:34:04 AM »
The Mrs has had to cut the treadmill! She’s ended up with so many blisters an they won’t heal unless she stays off them, this is like cutting smoking cold turkey to her! So in the mean time she’s doing hand/arm workouts anything to to stay off the feet but still burn the calories! Right now she’s doing hand bicycling..
JR
Hope she is not losing toemails just yet, I know some of those runners are really tough cookies.

Day 06

It was a rough fasting period, hunger pangs started only a couple hours in and just got worse from there! Today I tried more balanced out meals to help combat that, at the expense of my snack budget!

Light workout still to come  :tu:
I did one-meal-a-day for a month or two, and did find that hydration is important.  If the hunger is too much and unbearable, I would find snacks with lower calories and sugar count to help with that, nuts and Japanese miso soup helps.

Please support and donate to the forum and get a MTO 15th anniversary free magnet!
Comis Gear Youtube Channel
Point Of No Return Posts: 32,221 Plumbers Know Their Crap!!
« Reply #804 on: February 07, 2021, 02:40:59 PM »
Actually she did lose one, it was falling off from rubbing another, but as for an update on her upper body work, the first day it took her over 3hrs to complete only an hour and half worth of exercise, because her body’s just not used to it, the next day she felt like J-E-L-L-O, but she pushed and did it in less time and did more exercises, one which I told her to use which is called a “bodyblade” just a long blade (4ft) with a grip in the center and a light weight at each end, and you have to move the blade in one direction fast enough as the weights move in the opposite then back, and you have to keep up, you pretty much use your own muscles against each other, and it burns! But there’s so many diff ways to use it to hit diff points on the body, I also told her to use the “bullworker” I have but she’s like “I’m not touching that thing!” All because it’s old, but again it can work all points on the body!
JR

"The-Mad-Plumbarian" The Punisher Of Pipes!!! JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Water Closet and explode in the Commode, I think with my Head, that my flush will always beat John’s or Jerry’s pair! But Jack’s ran for the Reading Room and tripped on a Can and bowed to the Porcelain God!
« Reply #805 on: February 08, 2021, 07:30:14 AM »
Day 07

More intermittent fasting and ended up today a little over a hundred calories within restriction. Rest day of sorts since it was game day and that takes a large chunk of time. Tomorrow is weigh in day so a little nervous but I'm shooting for 2lbs a week and think I'm on track  :tu:

« Reply #806 on: February 08, 2021, 04:44:18 PM »
Day 08

09/01/2021 364lbs
01/02/2021 360lbs
09/02/2021 357.4lbs

Total Weightloss: -6.6lbs

It's going well! The combination of IF, calorie restriction and exercise has me currently punching 0.4lbs ahead of my weekly goal  :woohoo:

Today is back to the weights and a walk to the store later on (weather permitting)  :tu:

« Reply #808 on: February 10, 2021, 05:20:05 AM »
Thanks RP  :tu:

Day 09

I've worked out how to better pace my meals so that I don't get as hungry in my fasting period, waking up a couple hours before feeding starts can be a little rough but not too bad. Walked to the local Amazon locker to get a parcel even though it was bloomin' freezing and shoulders on the cards shortly, my weightloss app predicts losing about 100lbs by November, can't wait to see what that will be like  :think:

No Life Club Posts: 1,261
« Reply #809 on: February 10, 2021, 07:33:22 AM »
Thanks RP  :tu:

Day 09

I've worked out how to better pace my meals so that I don't get as hungry in my fasting period, waking up a couple hours before feeding starts can be a little rough but not too bad. Walked to the local Amazon locker to get a parcel even though it was bloomin' freezing and shoulders on the cards shortly, my weightloss app predicts losing about 100lbs by November, can't wait to see what that will be like  :think:

Glad your back to it. I have been pretty immobile lately due to illness but hope to be back walking out with the dog soon. Think my weight has stayed the same 263 lbs. will find out at my next weigh in on Saturday morning.

Keep it up  :tu:

My trouble is i never show initiative, but that's only because no one has told me to.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
December Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Dec 31
Total Receipts: $54.54
PayPal Fees: $3.94
Net Balance: $50.60
Below Goal: $249.40
Site Currency: USD
17%