Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Civivi Tac-N-Tweeze

us Online David Bowen

• Multitool Enthusiast
  • Admin Team
  • No Life Club
  • Site Manager
Civivi Tac-N-Tweeze
on: April 13, 2024, 09:57:44 PM
With such a variety of items we carry on a daily basis, we still ask ourselves if we're missing anything. We try and meet every situation with the preparedness that we're known for. People come to us because they know we've got a tool or gadget tucked away that will come to the rescue. I'm not one of those that carries a bag or something larger that a pocket organizer, but I've entertained the idea. The part of me that wanted to carry everything I own, versus the part that's rational and I can only carry what I really need. So what I do is I pair down to the essentials, and hope it's enough. One such item I keep for situations is the Civivi Tac-N-tweeze. Strange name, is it for ninjas or fending off a would be adversary? None of the above, but it is effective as it's intended job.

The Tac-N-tweeze is a pair of tweezers that are comprised of a brass handle, with stainless steel tweezers. What's great compared to standard tweezers is the ability to retract and be stored via a leather sheath or on your keychain. It's fairly compact, coming in at only 3" closed, and 4.77" open. The weight at .85oz makes it something you don't realize you have until you need it. The TNT is a designed by Bob Terzuola who helped start the tactical knife craze.

Using the tweezers is accomplished by turning the brass thumb stud. The stud or disc is used to tighten the tweezers so they stay in the open or closed position. I really like the look to the tweezers, they look modern while giving a steampunk vibe. The bronze handle has a finish which makes it feel aged and it's a nice touch. I didn't opt to carry them on my keychain but rather kept them tucked away in my Viperade pouch. I work in the grocery industry and I'm always dealing with wooden pallets and such. It's not out of the normal to get one or multiple splinters in a week. Before the TNT I would use my Leatherman pretty pliers or something similar. Since having the tweezers they've been a great help, pulling splinters with surgeon accuracy.

The tweezer have a reinforced tip that's angled so they come to a point rather than a flat like most tweezers. The compact size, ability to retract, and be good looking make these tweezers a must for anyone looking to add a set to your kit. Doesn't have to be EDC, it can be camping, gardening, fishing, or any of the various outdoor activities. There are so many scenarios where you need to grab something small with precision. Depending on location multitools are not always welcome but something like the TNT might be. They're super affordable, and are a no brainer for having them on my person.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD