Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Antique Elgin Alligator Tool with Leather Wrap and Dies in Wood Tray

us Offline copper460

Hi All,

I'm finally selling my Elgin Alligator Tool with leather wrap and dies.  The first patent stamped on the handle is June 8, 1897 (Patent #584,019) and a second patent covering the die holder is stamped January 9, 1906 (Patent #809,755).  I do not know a manufacture date.  My estimate would be after January 1906 and before January 2010 when I bought it. ;) The pictures show exactly what you will get.

Shipping will be free in the contiguous US and by USPS priority or UPS ground - My choice.  If you want expedited shipment, you will pay that cost.  Anywhere else, please ask, and I will get you a quote.  The actual cost of shipping is what you pay.  Preferred payment is via PayPal and must be received before shipment.  Shipping will happen within 2 business days following receipt of payment.

Asking $300.00 Or best offer.  Personally I have never seen another one for sale, so I am starting here. :)  And if it sells here on the forum I will absolutely make a donation in line with the guidelines.

Please ask if you have any questions.

1.jpg
* 1.jpg (Filesize: 69.45 KB)
2.jpg
* 2.jpg (Filesize: 129.76 KB)
3.jpg
* 3.jpg (Filesize: 146.1 KB)
4.jpg
* 4.jpg (Filesize: 188.57 KB)

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!