Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Time for Victorinox to come up with a SAK with a nose hair trimmer

nz Offline Sawl Goodman

• Between this & that.
One of my biggest fears is that nobody tells me that I have hair growing out of my ears when I do.

Funny you should say as I had a dream about ear hair last night, although I have none at all. I looked in the mirror and saw a huge tuft coming from my right ear and was horrified at not knowing how long it had been there and at how many people had seen it before I did!  :ahhh
Rambler

us Offline Jim the Brave

• No Life Club
  • Hardwood sawyer, and follower of Jesus Christ
Funny you should say as I had a dream about ear hair last night, although I have none at all. I looked in the mirror and saw a huge tuft coming from my right ear and was horrified at not knowing how long it had been there and at how many people had seen it before I did!  :ahhh

Good gracious!
This life is merely a staging ground for eternity. Are you preparing for the rest of forever?

nz Offline Sawl Goodman

• Between this & that.
Good gracious!

I was reminded of it while I was shaving this morning, Jim. The nightmare tuft was like a shaving brush!
Rambler

00 Offline Simon_Templar

• No Life Club

Geez, after some time off I re-visit the forum only to find that this disgusting thread is still active.  :poh: No wonder you guys get nightmares...

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%