Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

The Great Declaration Knife Works sale event!

us Offline Jim the Brave

• No Life Club
  • Hardwood sawyer, and follower of Jesus Christ
Re: The Great Declaration Knife Works sale event!
Reply #30 on: April 06, 2021, 05:28:43 AM
Just added this:
Probably not legal in some countries.

IMG_20210405_230400643.jpg
* IMG_20210405_230400643.jpg (Filesize: 91.16 KB)
This life is merely a staging ground for eternity. Are you preparing for the rest of forever?

us Offline Jim the Brave

• No Life Club
Reply #31 on: April 07, 2021, 04:42:14 PM
All right, everybody, I've signed up for another week as auctioneer, meaning, I can continue posting here and all. But the special rules for the event are finishing up today.

After today, I will not particularly wait 12 hours to approve an offer, and I may close off some items to overseas buyers, and otherwise change my listing parameters. I have not totaled up everything, but will try to do so tonight, and make the donation of 10% of sales.

After this point, you should still tell me if you are a forum member, and I will give you special consideration on offer pricing. I will also donate 10% to the forum going forward any time anyone identifies themselves as a member, so please do let me know.

I plan to continue to list more items from time to time. I have a whole 2 gallon tub of knives that still need to be listed.

TAKE SPECIAL NOTE: I currently have one item on as an auction, and it is a bunch of cheap multi-tools. It ends tonight, I believe. Somebody has the bid at a PENNY plus shipping. Unless that's you, you may want to go ahead and bid on it....then also make me an offer on something else, and save on the shipping.  8)

Thanks for your participation, everybody!

Jim
This life is merely a staging ground for eternity. Are you preparing for the rest of forever?

us Offline Jim the Brave

• No Life Club
Reply #32 on: April 09, 2021, 05:54:49 AM
So....the Great Declaration Knifeworks sale is over......and we have some results.

$204 worth of STUFF was sold. So I am about to make a donation of $20.40. And.... the member who bought the most stuff is.....

Cody6268. I was pretty sure that was going to be the case, so I included his prize in his package.  8)

I'm going to restructure a lot of my eBay pricing and stuff now, but I'm still around, so be sure to check out the page from time to time. Thanks! Maybe we'll do this again some time, or a slightly different version.

Jim

au Offline Echotech

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #33 on: April 09, 2021, 06:00:49 AM
:like: nice one Jim :tu:

us Offline SteveC

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #34 on: April 12, 2021, 01:45:25 PM
Good show Jim !   :cheers:

us Offline Jim the Brave

• No Life Club
Reply #35 on: April 12, 2021, 07:39:24 PM

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD
39%